ggFTW Regular
Games
Dream of Mirror OnlineTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineMabinogi

Remmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Remmy
IGN: LilyMoonlight
Class: Engineer to_schoolgirl
Default Dream of Mirror Online [Relaunch?]

Good late Evening guys~ I heard that DoMO might have a chance of being relaunched under a different publisher and was wondering if the players who enjoyed the game throw in their support?

Hopefully, this time around, they'll add the racial attributes. It's no fun if all the races have the same capabilities and advantages as each other.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=60810

Helluva of a team.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2014   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

amalager is an unknown quantity at this point

And I thought the graphics used on Eclipse War Online was bad. Man, they have a serious display issue here. It's not really eye-catching. Most of my feedback thrown to the publisher and dev of EWAR is about game graphics. Told them to change tons of things coz the game looks old, but now I see this game.

03-29-2014   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dream of Mirror OnlineTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineMabinogi

Remmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Remmy
IGN: LilyMoonlight
Class: Engineer to_schoolgirl

Okay, so basically, you are saying both DoMO and EWO have some pretty out of date graphics. Because how you wrote that post sounded really confusing and offputting.

Personally, I'm not worried so much for the graphics of the game because I know it's old. What I want is to just play the darn game again. For the nostalgia. Plus, in the game, it looks a little better with lower graphics because for some reason, you see individual fingers. On higher settings, every character suffers the one stiff hand syndrome (Like back in The Sims 1).

Helluva of a team.

04-01-2014   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmy
Okay, so basically, you are saying both DoMO and EWO have some pretty out of date graphics. Because how you wrote that post sounded really confusing and offputting.

Personally, I'm not worried so much for the graphics of the game because I know it's old. What I want is to just play the darn game again. For the nostalgia. Plus, in the game, it looks a little better with lower graphics because for some reason, you see individual fingers. On higher settings, every character suffers the one stiff hand syndrome (Like back in The Sims 1).
Yes, both Eclipse War and Dream of Mirror has bad and outdated graphics but please take note that I only focused on the graphics alone. I didn't say the game is bad or something.

Why I really point out graphics? I observed that players nowadays have a tendency to look at how the game looks first before they actually try it. Sad to say not all gamers play the game first and see what it's like. Let's be honest, if a game wants to be successful they need players so 1st agenda for them should be how to entice or get individuals to play their game.

04-08-2014   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

If they do plan on bringing the game back then yea they really need to up the graphics in the game.

04-10-2014   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Iscoseles is on a distinguished road

Improve the graphics and create interesting feature

04-11-2014   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

JakeFrost is an unknown quantity at this point

Graphics are important since most of the MMO today use high detailed engine graphics. And a game like this should be improve if they are planning to release this game on the market again. Just like Eclipse War which is planning to release this coming end of April.

04-13-2014   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeFrost
Graphics are important since most of the MMO today use high detailed engine graphics. And a game like this should be improve if they are planning to release this game on the market again. Just like Eclipse War which is planning to release this coming end of April.
Released? I thought Eclipse War will be having their OBT this month? Is this new news?