Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay
Default Gamania Announced Games

Just because I didn't want to make 4 threads in a row... who's following the new games from Gamania?

Core Blaze
Spoiler!

Tiara Concerto
Spoiler!

Langrisser Schwarz
Spoiler!

Dream Drops
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I'm thinking of trying the first 3, but I'm giving Dream Drops a pass since the gameplay video I saw is so similar to Lucent Heart. It also doesn't seem that appealing to me for some strange reason.

Core Blaze looks a lot like Monster Hunter and Vindictus but it seems ok

TC is <3 definite must-try for me. Reminds me a little of Eternal Sonata (the music element of it)

Langrisser Schwarz seems similar to Soul Master (enjoyed playing that) since you can hire slaves minions mercenaries to help you fight (although you don't get to make your own base with 9001 cannons :<)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Already been following these for a while now (GAMES TEAM DIV HEAD, WHAT A LIFE). We've actually got an article up about this too.

Gamania Game Show Kicks Off - ggFTW MMORPG Community

09-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

I've been following Gamania for few months now mainly because of Gamania bears... One of my fav sc2 players joined that team.

09-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

I've only been following Tiara Concerto until I heard about their "Game Show", then I found out about the other 3 and now Gamania is my favorite company lol.

Hope all 5 games will have GMs online often like Lucent Heart.

I'm still not sure which game I'll go for...

I like TC's idea with music, but if it's a point-and-click I'm not too sure about it. Core Blaze isn't point-and-click and seems more of fast paced action. Langrisser Schwarz's take with hiring mercenaries appeals to me because of the games like WCIII, Last Remnant, Soul Master where you can control a squad to fight with you so you can have a "party" without having to find other people online to join with (It's like... 'soloing' with a party imo lol)

I'll probably get a final decision after they show some more gameplay features and release beta versions.

09-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Langrisser Schwarz's trailer definitely caught my attention. Core Blaze and Tiara Concerto look pretty interesting as well. Though, if TC really is point-and-click, I'll probably skip it. I'm just about tired of them.

09-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

I think LS is a point-and-click. I might be confusing it for another game though. I'll add in the gameplay videos into the first post later today