ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Other MMO Games (http://ggftw.com/forum/other-mmo-games/)
-   -   Need help on recommending games (http://ggftw.com/forum/other-mmo-games/101034-need-help-recommending-games.html)

ioana2008v 08-25-2011 04:10 AM

Need help on recommending games

Can someone recommend me a fun, nonviolent game?
Pangya increases my nerves so I restrict that game. Also, no offline games and non facebook.

ThisIsAPen 08-25-2011 05:32 PM

any other preferences besides the vague term "fun"?

Moonflow 08-26-2011 03:52 AM

Well if you are a Pangya player my first suggestion would be to try out SG's other games (since you can just use your existing account)
Which are grand chase and trickster.
I'm a long time trickster player and would definitely say that's worth a look.

However if you are looking for something that is more graphically similar to pangya I'd suggest trying a 3d mmo.
In which case you could check out gpotato games (flyff, iris, aika etc)
And perfect world games (perfect world, forsaken world, ether saga etc)

Frauleigne 08-29-2011 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzhishu (Post 1593120)
I've played many online games such as MMORPG. If you like MMORPG like I do,currently I'm fun of playing Uncharted Waters Online,it's surprisingly fun and adventure game. ^ _^. I 've learned a lot of world history with this game.

Playing UWO too lol. Just started a month ago. I was a bit confused at first but as my avatar progresses, I'm starting to get much addicted to it. Looking forward in seeing you in game. :py16:

Veggi 08-29-2011 10:51 PM

Lost Saga,
Lunia
GrandChase
Dragon nest
Maplestory
Runescape
Eden Eternal

Those are the one's Ive Played and Enjoy
If you want to Pro's / Shts Let me know.

TheGazettE 09-02-2011 08:20 AM

hmmm..its hard to suggest non-violent MMO's since most [if not all] has their afir share of violence...be it minimal or over the top..

buut, i do suggest:

Uncharted Waters Online - its a sea-faring rpg, its not that violent..sea battles are actually fun once you get the hang of it..
Cosmic Break - a mecha shooter, fast paced and fun to play with friends..

Frauleigne 09-13-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGazettE (Post 1596853)
hmmm..its hard to suggest non-violent MMO's

Uncharted Waters Online - its a sea-faring rpg, its not that violent..sea battles are actually fun once you get the hang of it..

Couldn't agree more. Especially when you're battling sea pirates. :py53: This is what I love about the game; when I hunt for pirates with bounty on their heads. :gar: But I'm planning to go against my nation once I become high-level. Couldn't wait. :ls:

Scathach 09-14-2011 06:57 PM

I recommend Trickster Online (:. If you like playing DoTA-Type games, then I suggest League of Legends. Bahahaha. Lost Saga is pretty cool too, but gets boring really fast.

AyaNinna 09-17-2011 03:20 PM

Ragnarok Online has always been on my list of non violent MMOs. Yes it's 2d but almost everything that I've been looking for in an MMO is there (pets, the jobs, the monsters, boss hunts, etc.). I dunno if you played that already. If not, you can always give it a try. :py31:

I'm also playing (and currently hooked in) Uncharted Waters OL so I also suggest that. Got to agree on the posters above though. At first it's kinda hard to navigate and all but once you get the hang of it, it's so much fun. Also Dragon Nest (well I haven't been in the game but according to my friends, it'a a good one). :py05: