Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai
Default Principal: Homo is a Nono

When a high school senior told her principal that students were taunting her for being a lesbian, he told her homosexuality is wrong, outed her to her parents and ordered her to stay away from children.

He suspended some of her friends who expressed their outrage by wearing gay pride T-shirts and buttons at Ponce de Leon High School, according to court records. And he asked dozens of students whether they were gay or associated with gay students.

Read more...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

generation gap
8/

08-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

Tomorrow's story: Principal gets fired for discriminating against homosexuals .................

08-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Katorskay is your worst nightmare!Katorskay is your worst nightmare!
Send a message via MSN to Katorskay

......wow

What Homophobic idiots.

Meh, I'm not gay but I don't mind gays, but still, suspending someone for being homo?

and that she should stay away from children? SHES A HOMO NOT A PEDO LOL

08-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

This happened in the "Bible Belt"? Isn't that the place where they forbid teaching of the Big Bang Theory because "that's not the truth according to the bible"? Actually, isn't teaching any science that goes against the bible illegal there?

08-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
This happened in the "Bible Belt"? Isn't that the place where they forbid teaching of the Big Bang Theory because "that's not the truth according to the bible"? Actually, isn't teaching any science that goes against the bible illegal there?
umm doesn't that sorta discount all sciences then? They all contradict the bible in some way.............

08-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

No idea. All I heard that they really believe that the Creation story is the truth, and refuse to believe in scientific theories like the Big Bang or the Theory of Evolution.

I don't think they don't believe in some scientific facts like gravity or heat though.

08-21-2008   #8 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Hahahaha, it's called "Ponce de Leon High School".

08-21-2008   #9 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

....I don't get it. What's so funny about "Ponce de Leon"?

08-21-2008   #10 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

This: ponce - Wiktionary

08-23-2008   #11 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Wow, the principal is so harsh. And so many people support him too. .__.

08-24-2008   #12 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katorskay
and that she should stay away from children? SHES A HOMO NOT A PEDO LOL
Maybe he didn't want her to corrupt them lol.

08-24-2008   #13 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

Sad to hear stories about gays being bashed on with bible theories.

08-24-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

HennaIkimono will become famous soon enough

Quote:
"David Davis is a fine man and good principal, and we are a gentle, peaceful, Christian, family-oriented community,"
lol, hypocrites
Justice, Il 60458
Flat Lick, Ky 40935
Paint Lick Ky 40461
Flower Mound, Tx 75022
Cumming, Ga 30040
King of Prussia, Ga 19406

08-24-2008   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Toxic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Toxic
IGN: Narcosynthesis
Level: 9001

It's sad to see stuff like this is still happening. I'm glad that I don't live in a "bible-belt" area. If I had to deal with this stuff daily I'd go insane.

08-24-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

I live in Alabama too, and this article has reminded me of why my parents and brother are the only ones that know I'm gay. People really don't know how hard it is; thankfully the poor girl had support from friends. It says a lot about her friends' character to wear gay pride shirts for her; the world needs more people like that. This also reminds me of why I don't believe in God; the whole "You're gay, so regardless of what you do you're a sinner and you're going to hell" mentality just doesn't sit well with me.

We actually got into a debate over gay marriage in my Bible as Literature class; some people actually think that it's a choice to be homosexual/bisexual. Just so you guys know, it's not. Well, it wasn't for me. XD

And just so people know, "gay" and "homosexual" are okay to use, but "homo" can be offensive.

08-24-2008   #17 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

Show your pride rpg, woo~ 8D

08-24-2008   #18 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Wow, I'm what a heartless, homophobic principal. He clearly does not even attempt to see things from a homosexual point of view.

Imagine a world where homosexuality is the dominant sexual orientation. Shows with homosexual romances, same-gender couples on the street, etc. And you are a heterosexual. I mean, wouldn't that be uncomfortable? Wouldn't you feel bad when people teased you for being a heterosexual or if your parents coerced you into marrying someone of your own gender?

But I suppose things like that happen all the time. :\ What a horrible principal.

08-24-2008   #19 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Wow.. Where exactly is this "Bible Belt" Region, i wouldn't be surprised if i lived in it o.o
Also Rpg.. Although in the bible it says being gay is a sin it doesn't me you go straight to hell due to that. Im surprised that principal is still aloud to teach there

08-24-2008   #20 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

I haven't heard anything like that too. I don't think there's anything written in the bible that says that you'll go to hell if you're gay. The most common argument I've heard against homosexuality is St. Thomas Aquinas' doctrine on "The Natural Law". AFAIK, conservatives believe that doctrine to the letter, which basically says that anything that goes against it's natural purpose is a sin (humans were designed to be heterosexual, and going against it is a sin according to the doctrine).

But based on the recent revisions in the Catholic teachings, and based on what I've been taught growing up, homosexuality isn't necessarily a sin, but a disorder of some sort (disorder = not in order). It's like using a book for a paperweight. That is not the book's purpose, but it's not necessarily wrong to use it that way neither.

And I think I've read that the church is against oppression of homosexuals as well, but there are so many branches of our religion that I forgot which ones are against it and which ones support it.....

And I believe in God and the Church, just not on the stupid people he left to run it.