Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-24-2008   #21 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Lol So true Torik There's just some people that take things to the extreme, and don't actually interpret things the right way.
The Bible is meant to be interpreted and looked at in different ways.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-24-2008   #22 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemn
Wow, I'm what a heartless, homophobic principal. He clearly does not even attempt to see things from a homosexual point of view.

Imagine a world where homosexuality is the dominant sexual orientation. Shows with homosexual romances, same-gender couples on the street, etc. And you are a heterosexual. I mean, wouldn't that be uncomfortable? Wouldn't you feel bad when people teased you for being a heterosexual or if your parents coerced you into marrying someone of your own gender?

But I suppose things like that happen all the time. :\ What a horrible principal.
Homosexuals can't make babies and so the human race would die out. zz.

08-25-2008   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun

Usually people who think homosexuals are monsters are the ones that have nothing to contribute to the gene pool anyway. :x So I don't really see why a same-sex couple's inability to create new life is much of a problem. The world is over-populated and having its resources drained rapidly anyway, so it may not be a bad thing. That and not everyone is homosexual, so there will still be babies being born.

And I know there isn't anything in the Bible that says you go straight to hell if you're homosexual, but many people act like it does. It's nice to know that to some people even if I was made the way I am by God that God frowns upon my lifestyle and this part of me is a sin. Especially since this isn't something I, or anyone for that matter, can change.

Also, I'd like to add that I feel perfectly natural being gay; so I'd hate to think of this part of my life as being a disorder. I'd also hate to think of it as being "confused" or any other thing of that sort. To the people that are homosexual, it is perfectly natural to them and the only problems we have with it are the people who make it into a problem.

Note: Hopefully no one finds anything I post in this thread as offensive; I'm just trying to educate people on what we, as homosexuals, go through and feel. However I don't claim to know every other homosexual's opinion, so I'm simply voicing mine.

08-25-2008   #24 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun
For all people know, homosexuality could be nature's way of trying to combat the human population aside from diseases, us killing each other, and etc.

08-25-2008   #25 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

The article reminded me of this video. :v

lol@lastname.

08-25-2008   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

People like that are likely one of the reasons many homosexuals turn away from religion. There are some that do struggle to deal with their sexuality and still lead a religious life though.

Some of the things that come out of peoples' mouths are so sad.

08-25-2008   #27 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

erm what's so wrong with homosexuality it's like saying God doesn't like people for who they r... curse the highly religious people... well not curse... slap...

08-25-2008   #28 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
No idea. All I heard that they really believe that the Creation story is the truth, and refuse to believe in scientific theories like the Big Bang or the Theory of Evolution.

I don't think they don't believe in some scientific facts like gravity or heat though.
The girl's friend were really good ones.People who would do that for you are people you want to know for the rest of your life.

Homosexuals do a lot for the community as well.

1.Most male homosexual couples I've known(like 3 out of 4)have adopted a child.They give those poor orphans a loving home.

2.Female homosexual couples CAN make babies.Thats 1 of the 2 reasons they made sperm banks.

3.Homosexual men do hair so well.(Its not actually a reason,but I just can't get over how good they make my hair look and feel /end conceitedness)

Also on a completely unrelated note(Mel Gibson does not believe in gravity)

(ok he does but he doesn't in family guy,and I don't like his movies.I'M ENTITLED TO OPINIONS!!!)

EDIT:On the subject of babies,you can also blame vasectomies for heterosexual couples.Its like cobra venom without the potency.

Last edited by Lilica; 08-25-2008 at 06:03 PM.

08-25-2008   #29 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpgslave
Also, I'd like to add that I feel perfectly natural being gay; so I'd hate to think of this part of my life as being a disorder. I'd also hate to think of it as being "confused" or any other thing of that sort.
I didn't mean "disorder" in a bad way. It's just that I can't find any other word to describe it. It's more like.....not using it the way it was originally intended. I feel perfectly normal using that old encyclopedia as a paperweight (who needs them anyway? We have internet~) even if it's not the intended way for it to be used.

Sometimes I just have to laugh at people. If they're basing their arguments on religion or the will of God, then they're implying that they have the ability to see through the mind of God, which is hypocrisy in itself~ It's so funny that they claim that they know the Bible so well, yet refuse to admit that a lot of what's written in the Bible is from pagan mythology (ex. The story of Noah and the Flood, is based on the flood from the Epic of Gilgamesh, except the reason for it was that the humans were partying at night and the gods couldn't sleep. So the gods sent a flood~).

Quote:
To the people that are homosexual, it is perfectly natural to them and the only problems we have with it are the people who make it into a problem.
Agreed~

08-26-2008   #30 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Regardless if it's moral/immoral and/or going against religion, the principal had no right to use his religious beliefs to make decisions in a public school. Last time I checked, public schools were considered part of the government, and gov't and religion are not supposed to mix like that. :V

Now if it was, say, a private school... it would be a little different. .-.

Also.

Quote:
"Davis embarked on what can only be characterized as a 'witch hunt' to identify students who were homosexual and their supporters, further adding fuel to the fire," U.S. District Judge Richard Smoak recounted in his ruling. "He went so far as to lift the shirts of female students to insure the letters 'GP' or the words 'Gay Pride' were not written on their bodies."

Last edited by Chesters; 08-26-2008 at 11:26 AM.