Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty
Default Man Arrested for Being Seen Naked at Home

Quote:
A man charged with indecent exposure for making a cup of coffee naked in his kitchen faces a possible prison sentence.

The 29-year-old Virginia man was standing naked in his kitchen making a cup of coffee one morning when a woman and her 7-year-old son passed by his window and saw him.

Apparently upset at the harm done to her child, she reported the incident to police, who came running to arrest the deviant.
He admitted being naked in his own home:

Quote:
“Yes I wasn’t wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me.”
However, the man, who himself has a young daughter, denies being a perverted fiend:

Quote:
“I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.

I never had a conversation with anyone, never saw anyone. Didn’t cross my mind, came and got coffee. I mean if I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen possibly it’s natural. It’s my kitchen.”
Police say he was arrested because they suspected him to be an exhibitionist.

If convicted he faces a fine and up to a year in prison; he denies the charges and is seeking redress from police.

Via the Telegraph.
God forbid a man be naked in his own home and getting coffee when it is still dark outside.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

They arrested him on suspicion of being an exhibitionist? What? It's not like he was streaking through the neighborhood. He was in his own house.

If he was a woman, and the person who saw him was a man, the guy who looked through the window and saw a naked chick would be considered the pervert and could probably be arrested.

10-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

This is pretty dumb. It's your own house and you have the right to be naked if you want [unless family members don't like it].

Also, why the hell would you peak into a house if you are walking by with your children...Trying to find something to look at?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Why would the woman and her son be walking around while it's still dark out.

It's getting to be where "privacy of your own home" doesn't mean jack squat anymore. I bet if he was a woman, he wouldn't have been arrested for walking around his house naked O_o

10-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

They were probably doing an early morning walk. Quite a lot of people around here do it [except no one is that noisy at peeking through curtains.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Counter sue: Woman Arrested for Invading Privacy of Naked Man's Home~

It could happen~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
Special
Games

Lol.
He should do that. People shouldn't be peaking into other's house unless invited in.

10-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

I'd say the women breaches others privacy and should be arrested as well >_>

inb4 arrested for bathing naked in bathroom where someone "accidentally" saw it and accuses them as exhibitionist.

10-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

A year of imprisonment for being naked inside his own home? What?

I swear, this world is just getting more and more ridiculous.

10-25-2009   #10 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

;o

10-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

The little boy is gonna get scarred for life for seeing that man naked. It's not like he's EVER gonna see a naked man in his whole life.
Seriously though, WTF.

Right now I'm waiting for an article about someone getting arrasted in a changing room for being naked.

10-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

No, the little boy can just look at himself and scar himself =<.

Countersuit. DO IT.

The law gets stupider and stupider >_>...

10-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

plead the 4th?

10-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
I'd say the women breaches others privacy and should be arrested as well >_>

inb4 arrested for bathing naked in bathroom where someone "accidentally" saw it and accuses them as exhibitionist.
Miyuki, you reminded me of something. :[
My neighbor can probably see through my window in the bathroom. Their kitchen/dining room is right across from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
The little boy is gonna get scarred for life for seeing that man naked. It's not like he's EVER gonna see a naked man in his whole life.
Seriously though, WTF.

Right now I'm waiting for an article about someone getting arrasted in a changing room for being naked.
The boy will never see himself naked. .___.

10-25-2009   #15 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

I doubt this will happen if he looks like brad pitt or tom cruise.

Anyway i thought such cases only happens in Asia countries where they are more conservative.

Quote:
If convicted he faces a fine and up to a year in prison; he denies the charges and is seeking redress from police.
The inmates are going to lol when they ask what crime you committed.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

10-25-2009   #16 (permalink)
*Waka Waka Waka*

evileyes has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
I doubt this will happen if he looks like brad pitt or tom cruise.

Anyway i thought such cases only happens in Asia countries where they are more conservative.

The inmates are going to lol when they ask what crime you committed.
i can almost see it now
"what are you in for?"
"i robed a bank"
"ha thats nothing i shot 3 men dead"
"... i was naked in my own house"
*gets beat up*

10-28-2009   #17 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I'm pretty sure it's always been illegal to expose yourself in front of an unobstructed window. I don't think it said anything about the window in this case, but it's to prevent people from intentionally waving their naughty bits at everyone walking by on the sidewalk.

It's easier to see inside someone's home when it's dark outside anyways (unless he always makes coffee in total darkness `-`).

I agree that the lady is a bit anal and that he shouldn't go to jail for this, but blinds are there for a reason.

10-28-2009   #18 (permalink)
Special
Games

There are laws about streaking and mooning to the outside through a window but this isn't the case.

This man went to make coffee within his own home and the lady just "happened" to peak into the house.

11-03-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

anthony001 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FS
Level: over 9000
Guild: mmog,mmog2,cookies

if i were that man i would have said that all my clothes was washed

11-03-2009   #20 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Why was she peeking into some stranger's house anyway?

This is Kyuubey