ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   News & Current Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/news-current-events/)
-   -   This world is getting more and more rotten. (http://ggftw.com/forum/news-current-events/4467-world-getting-more-more-rotten.html)

Miyuki 07-22-2008 05:00 AM

This world is getting more and more rotten.

Killing his own father.
Spoiler!

20yrs jail for raping five-year-old
Spoiler!

Also this issue, which ...caused ...zzz..wtf...
Greensburg Man Charged With Raping 5-Month-Old - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

<_<

They totally don't deserves to live in this world, totally wasting our precious resources.

What we should do with these beast, sentence to life jail or directly /punish them to death?

Discuss.

Guiles 07-22-2008 05:21 AM

They're just wasting more resources in jail, so.... :x

Strikegundam 07-22-2008 05:24 AM

Death Sentence Please...
They are wasting taxes payer's money...

james 07-22-2008 06:09 AM

Miyoo, what's a rotan? o-O''

If I was the judge, I would've had the raper killed, and the guy who killed his dad in jail, but for 8 years.

Ronin 07-22-2008 06:35 AM

Just execute those people, i don't want my taxes to support them in jail...

ZeR 07-22-2008 06:44 AM

Quote:

K. Kamalason, 47, pleaded guilty to the charge committed at a Chinese graveyard in Bukit Setongkol here at about 6.45pm on Dec 25, 2006.
For a moment i thought he was raping a dead body >__>

-[R3N]- 07-22-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 70677)
Just execute those people, i don't want my taxes to support them in jail...

The death penalty is cruel and inhuman, yet they wonder what people who commit crimes like this and deserve the death penalty are :swt:

Bloody carebears :eoeoeoe:

Zyklon▀ 07-22-2008 07:38 AM

This is all everyday news where I live. Its been happening since the dawn of civilization >.>

SlowBro 07-22-2008 08:23 AM

capital punishment thread?

AurorasParadox 07-22-2008 08:29 AM

Quote:

Miyoo, what's a rotan? o-O''
Rotan is malay for caning. @.@

BatgirlZKE 07-22-2008 08:41 AM

OMFG who rapes a GD baby!?!@?? I hope that guy gets super-raped in prison.

You're right Miyuki, this world is horrible. It always seems that the bad outweighs the good anymore. I can't stand watching the news.

fieryshadowcard 07-22-2008 09:13 AM

The first article is tragic. The second and third are downright repulsive. Things like the latter two make the world rotten. Things like the first one make the world sad.

Genchou 07-22-2008 09:39 AM

Omg, that is sick. Why would the man rape such a young child. x_x

Sanichi 07-22-2008 09:46 AM

I think first one was just due to his dression and not is fault entirely.
On the other hand the other 2...

Solemn 07-22-2008 09:48 AM

Oh, god, I think I'm going to vomit. That's disgusting, all of the crimes, especially the latter two. Unfortunately, crimes like these are expected of the world nowadays. :[

Sheep 07-22-2008 09:55 AM

In the past, alot of the things we know as legal such as rape and bestiality and etc were common >_< but when we became "civilized" we decided that this isn't right.

It's a cruel and inhuman world, but it's far better than the past o_x

All we can try to do is make the world better /o/

Btw, capital punishment has been abolished in many european nations. The U.S. is trying to cut down on it so we can look more civilized o_x
Then again we have people trading drugs and killing techniques in prison >_>

How about we "relocate" them to a jail in bermuda =D ( with a robot piloted boat going through bermuda itself /o/)

Cornflake 07-22-2008 11:42 AM

I say we give the pedos their own religion where they get to brainwash young kids all day long; oh wait, already happened.

But seriously, I'm for chemical castration in cases like these where the offender is likely to re-offend.

The murder one is disturbing, but it doesn't sound like the son is likely to kill again.

Chobits 07-24-2008 05:51 PM

I'm not sure. Capital punishment also requires a lot of taxes because the procedures for killing each person becomes very expensive.

But no doubt, having them live in jail is also drastically expensive. It's a problem @_@

The U.S. really needs to fix up its own cultural and educational values to minimize this sort of nasty crime D:

John 07-24-2008 06:30 PM

4 years for manslaughter?wtf?

oh and about the news...nothing surprises me nowadays

Avarice 07-24-2008 07:35 PM

Norway those nub arses.

Norway has the lowest murder rate of any country in the world, and also has the most humane prisons. I believe the maximum serve time is 21 years, and it's more focused on you changing and still getting a career and life after your time is up.

The death system is inane. Extremely inane.

Because you can either

A) Focus on changing their lives during prison, which a select few countries do. Seems much more expensive, though.

B) Focus on them serving a term, which is what most countries do. It's effective and not. Because yeah, people could think that spending 10 years doing nothing at all would make them reconsider robbing a bank, but anyone already twisted enough to rape a 5 year old won't change from 20 years of isolation.

C) Death Sentence. This just fails. Because not only are you spewing hypocrisy from every pore in your body when people do this, it probably wouldn't change the murder rate at all. For one, people would see the risk of commiting a crime as greater, but it's already great considering you could spend the rest of your life in prison. Some people who are mass murderers and such might even prefer the death sentence, because to them it might save 50 years of monotony or whatever.

Plus, the death sentence for murder would be epic lol. Besides that, what if they indirectly did it. Okay, rephrase for bluntness. What if someone was uber uber drunk and raped someone and accidentally killed them? I know that sounds horrible (and you'd have to be super stoned to do that) but it's just an analogy.