Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume
Default US boy, 5, accidentally shoots sister dead using kid rifle

Quote:
A five-year-old boy who was playing with a .22 calibre rifle he'd been given as a gift accidentally shot and killed his two-year-old sister in their Kentucky home, officials say.

The shooting happened on Tuesday in rural Cumberland county and the little girl was rushed to a hospital where she was pronounced dead, the state police said.
"It's a little rifle for a kid. ...The little boy's used to shooting the little gun."

...The rifle used in the accident is a Crickett designed for children and sold under the slogan “My First Rifle,” according to the company's website...
Source: 'Crazy accident': US boy, 5, accidentally shoots sister dead

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure which party should take the blame. The stupid parents that buy the gift or the company which sell that stupid thing in the first place

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-01-2013   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Blame America.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-02-2013   #3 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Yeah...no kid should have a "gun" period. I mean if the parents want to be with the kid and shoot cans or whatever that's fine, but lock it up afterwards.

05-02-2013   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Yeah...no kid should have a "gun" period. I mean if the parents want to be with the kid and shoot cans or whatever that's fine, but lock it up afterwards.
Wow, like SERIOUSLY WOW.

No, and no. No kids should be given a gun, and no kids should ever learn to use one either.

It's a ****ing .22 cal, god ****ing damn it, not a BB-gun. You can shoot CANS with your damn BB PELLETS. You don't have to get a ****ing .22 cal just to shoot for the HECK OF IT.

LOL, I'm still laughing at the fact that those idiots still believe that it's "GUNS FOR KIDS" because it fires a smaller caliber round than the 5.56 or the .50ae.

So, if it fires a 7.62, it's a gun for adults? ****, if it can kill by the pull of a trigger, it shouldn't be in the hands of a 5-year-old child, period.

This is Kyuubey

05-02-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

A gun for kids? For a split second I had to make sure it wasn´t April the 1st.

No kid at that age should fire a real gun, since they can´t fully grasp the dangers that come with it. Even a BB gun is critical. One unlucky hit can cause serious eye damage.

05-03-2013   #6 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Hmn. I saw this article on LJ.

Interesting comments and arguments.

An argument was, kids as young as 5 should have their own kid-sized guns so they can learn to be respectful of guns, safe handling and proper killing/hunting techniques. Which will then become in-grained/indoctrinated into them since young. Especially important if their family practices subsistence hunting.

And what these parents did wrong was being colossally negligent by not supervising their kid, keeping the gun loaded and not locked up in a safe.

Quite a compelling argument, I thought. :/

Last edited by Esperetta; 05-03-2013 at 08:57 AM.

05-03-2013   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

It's worth noting this is far from the first incident of a kid having a gun and killing someone with it.

I was reading a case not long ago of an 11 year old given a "designed for children" 20 gauge shotgun and using it to kill his fathers pregnant 26 year old girlfriend execution style by blowing her head off while she slept.

Just because he was afraid the baby would get more attention than he did.

So yeah, blame America and its Constitution for making it law that any American may bear arms.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-03-2013   #8 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

^ Omg, that's disturbing :I

So yesterday at my old high school(where my 2 siblings are currently attending), an armed teenager infiltrated the school in hopes of gunning down his ex-girlfriend because she broke up with him. The entire school was in lock down, and it makes you wonder how in the world a teenager can get his hands on a gun so easily. *hint hint*

Thankfully, no one was hurt.

---

In my opinion, society's standards are evolving and there is a need to amend the 2nd amendment because the Founding Fathers wrote it in the context of their time. Even if they did take into account every nook and cranny, they could have never imagined the events that would ensue in about 2 centuries later. Needless to say, interpreting/debating quill and ink is an ambiguous business after all u_u.

05-07-2013   #9 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

How could they anyhow give a kid a real gun....

05-07-2013   #10 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I honestly cannot believe someone would give a child to that gun.

I bet all the other rifles laughed at him that day, truly a shame.