Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2012   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Vacation of a lifetime pledged for bus monitor bullied in video

Quote:
Updated 12:50 a.m. Thursday ET: Karen Klein, a school bus monitor of Greece, N.Y., depicted being verbally bullied in a video gone viral, may have the last laugh.

By early Thursday on the fund-raising site indiegogo.com, nearly 5,300 donors had pledged more than $100,000 in a campaign called “Lets Give Karen – The bus monitor – H Klein A Vacation.”
Vacation of a lifetime pledged for bus monitor bullied in viral video - U.S. News

Beware, video contains foul language and overall terrible behavior. While I'm not a proponent of violence, I would smack these kids. Bullying in general disgusts me, and I'm especially frustrated that they would pick on an elderly woman. She's quite obviously not doing the job because it pays well, she's doing it because she wants to do something good for the youth, but this is how they treat her. She gets the last laugh though, there's been a massive amount of pledges to give her a vacation. MASSIVE AMOUNT.

Lets Give Karen -The bus monitor- H Klein A Vacation! -- Indiegogo

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2012   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Really reconsiders my judgment on the youth these days.

06-20-2012   #3 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I just absolutely couldn't finish the full ten minutes of the video, I only stopped halfway. It was just so painful to watch. These kids are awful.

For anyone who has been bullied before, we all know how piercing the insults can get. Wow, I mean just wow. She was in tears.

06-20-2012   #4 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

Never in my life even as a youth...
I've never seen this type of behavior
I don't believe in swearing... i find it barbaric
But to harass someone especially for her age
That's just...cruel
It doesn't make me feel bad anymore
About when kids/people would pick on me
as a child/Middle schooler after seeing this
Spoiler!

Forever & Always

06-21-2012   #5 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

this is just not tolerable

06-21-2012   #6 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Someone should just shoot those kids or beat them up.

06-21-2012   #7 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

I'm sorry, guys. I would go to jail over this.

I'd tear them apart.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

06-21-2012   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't make it past like :45 seconds. I was just like, wat. I really do hope those children got some sort of suspension, because that is just unacceptable.

06-22-2012   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Jon Paula on his personal vBlog channel posted this news about this, and I have a good feeling that I can not watch that video because I am very sensitive. (Then again that trait is how I got a few bully incidents at my special ed. days.)

These kids were HORRIBLE! I remember hearing a few cuss words in the past, but I think teens and the internet influence really made what they are today... Which of course it was probably from bad parenting.

And wow the fundraiser gave the woman a LOT more than she deserve! I wonder what is she going to do with all of the donated money...

06-22-2012   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

The donations are already almost to $600,000. Needless to say, you can bet that a lot of people related to her plight. Being bullied is something that a lot of people understand.

06-22-2012   #11 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiser
Someone should just shoot those kids or beat them up.
most of them have been harassed non-stop since a couple hours after the video initially went up on youtube.
it's a terrible thing to make the internet angry sometimes.

06-23-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

I wonder what the involved students are thinking now that they made their bus driver 600k richer. Besides that I would hope that something along the lines of suspension or expulsion would be done as well.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

06-24-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
this is ssssoooooooo funny...
it brang a tear out of my eyes...
*sigh*...but I think they could have bother her harder but that just me...

Overall...
if I had to blame the cause for this.
it be the Parents...I mean it so abvous that the Parent don't really care about raising there kids...am I right ?

06-25-2012   #14 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
this is ssssoooooooo funny...
it brang a tear out of my eyes...
*sigh*...but I think they could have bother her harder but that just me...
Even if you're trying to show sarcasm you're doing it horribly wrong.

06-25-2012   #15 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Oh look, generic scum of the world teenagers flinging around swears to be hip and cool. Remember, these are the kids that get let off with a warning or a few days of suspension, while the harmless kid in the back that accidentally hit someone got an expulsion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
most of them have been harassed non-stop since a couple hours after the video initially went up on youtube.
it's a terrible thing to make the internet angry sometimes.
If someone was being harassed enough to have a comment like "it's a terrible thing to make the internet angry sometimes." drop, it's probably because they deserve it. Retribution of society, there's no better remedy.

06-25-2012   #16 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

it is good to see such an explosive reaction from the world after seeing a victim of bullying... not much else to say other than that I hope she lives comfortably with the donations

06-25-2012   #17 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

The father of one of the boys apologized.

>Something is wrong here.

06-26-2012   #18 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Some sources said that she'll use the money to plan her retirement, donate to charity, and buy cars for her grandkids. I dunno how to feel about the last one, but if people donated money to her then it's her business on how to use it~

Personally, I support the vigilante-style explosive retribution the internet doled out on the bullies. At least they learned an important life lesson early; That whatever you do, it'll come back a thousand fold. Better it be from the internet than from a man with a gun and a short temper.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-26-2012   #19 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
If someone was being harassed enough to have a comment like "it's a terrible thing to make the internet angry sometimes." drop, it's probably because they deserve it. Retribution of society, there's no better remedy.
thisthisthisthisthis.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-28-2012   #20 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

relevant

these swimming gays ruined my life