LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2011   #101 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

A Very Gaga Thanksgiving was excellent, and I was shocked by the fact that she wore more dress/special occasion outfits rather than her usual shock-and-awe style.

Marry the Night premieres this Thursday on E!. My body is ready.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-29-2011   #102 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
A Very Gaga Thanksgiving was excellent, and I was shocked by the fact that she wore more dress/special occasion outfits rather than her usual shock-and-awe style.
I loved the sets. They were really really stunning.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

11-30-2011   #103 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Lady Gaga earns first number one DVD

Also found this on youtube~

Last edited by Mega; 11-30-2011 at 12:26 PM.

11-30-2011   #104 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
I loved the sets. They were really really stunning.
It was actually set at the school she went to as a girl, which I thought was pretty neat. I just loved the special completely, I wish I could've seen it in its entirety.

12-01-2011   #105 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

From her Facebook:

Quote:
Can't wait for you all to watch the Marry The Night video on television! It's roughly 13 minutes long. 2 hrs and 45 MINUTES.
I'll have something to watch when I get home

EDIT: lol...............

Quote:
And...my video is now leaking like an old tampon. Watch MarryTheNightOnE. Director: Lady Gaga Choreography: Richard Jackson Director of Photography: Darius Khondji Art Direction: Gideon Ponte.
EDIT2:

Quote:
You know its bad when Haus of Gaga is downloading ILLEGAL video torrents on their cellphones. Thanks guys. Although I do appreciate that really sneaky monsters are flipping out

Last edited by Mega; 12-01-2011 at 04:24 PM.

12-01-2011   #106 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

No youtube video of it yet, so you'll just have to deal with this one till there is~

Exclusive: Lady Gaga's "Marry the Night" Music Video | E! Online

VERY NSFW btw haha.

EDIT:

Youtube version up~

Last edited by Mega; 12-02-2011 at 01:37 AM.

12-06-2011   #107 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Lady Gaga reveals next album details!

Quote:
Lady Gaga talked about her next album in an interview with MTV News. "I've started writing it and I have the name for it and all the concepts are beginning to flourish and take place," she said. "I'm excited to put it out, but it's not done yet. So I'll put it out when it's done."

Producer Fernando Garibay added: "I get a little bit of anxiety thinking about that right now. I wanna just always try to outdo ourselves, our songs."

Gaga's latest album Born This Way was released in May and has already sold more than 8 million copies worldwide.
------------------

Also~

Lady Gaga at the White House
http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011...e-white-house/

Last edited by Mega; 12-07-2011 at 11:07 AM.

12-07-2011   #108 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

i didnt like music >Lady Gaga - Marry The Night (Official Video)

make me sleepy :x

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

12-07-2011   #109 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Lady Gaga reveals next album details!

------------------

Also~

Lady Gaga at the White House
Lady Gaga at the White House – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs
I'm really excited for her next album. I wonder if it'll be a more "naked" album than most albums by others (and maybe even her!).

And as a child who was bullied, I really hope she is successful in ending bullying.

12-24-2011   #110 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

She uploaded and shared an unreleased song

Sounds like some of her old stuff, but I like it either way

12-25-2011   #111 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Looking back at this past year I think A Very Gaga Thanksgiving is the best thing she's done so far. I just can't get it out of my system.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

12-28-2011   #112 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Watch never-before-seen Lady Gaga performance

Some of her NY stuff popped up on youtube~

EDIT:

Also! She's dropping the ball lol.
http://gagadaily.com/index.php?%2Fpa...quare-ball-r99

Last edited by Mega; 12-28-2011 at 01:38 PM.

01-01-2012   #113 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Video from the show~ And some pix.

Lady Gaga performs on New Years's Rockin' Eve

01-05-2012   #114 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Lady Gaga in U.S. year-end charts

Didn't come in number one on all of them, but she was ON all of them.

01-05-2012   #115 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Great !! Top selling albums:
1. Adele - 21 (5,824,000)
3. Lady Gaga - Born This Way (2,101,000)

i love them both !

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-05-2012   #116 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

It's really impressive that she's top 5 in all the categories and even doubled in some categories!

I wonder why Adele is so high up. o-o; Virtually everyone I know (and most of my friends don't even like Gaga, so my friend's aren't biased) says she's trash outside of Someone Like You and Rolling in the Deep.

01-09-2012   #117 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Ohhhhhhh. She finally did it lol.

Celeb Pics - 103.7 KISS FM - Chattanooga's Hit Music Now

06-01-2012   #118 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Lady Gaga's manager teases new album

Looking forward to it~

06-08-2012   #119 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Update: She'll reveal it in September!

Quote:
via Twitter

Exciting news little monsters! I've played my new record for my label and will be announcing my new Album Title in September! X

06-10-2012   #120 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Ow..... o_O

Lady Gaga struck by pole during New Zealand show | timesfreepress.com