Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #61 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

For a large part, I don't pay attention. If anything, I think Gaga's just as influenced as anyone else can be. Same goes for Madonna back in her day.

Anyone can be influenced by another. It depends on how the cogwheels in your brain turn them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2011   #62 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

S'like "Yo and I" is her official fourth single on Born This Way. She's apparently also filmed the video for it and it's based off the concept that she walks from New York City to Nebraska to reconcile with her boyfriend.

And lulz, she preformed in her mermaid persona in Sydney and all the handicapped people raged at her because she was in a wheelchair. I kind of lol'd because in my eyes how else are you going to move around stage as a mermaid?

07-29-2011   #63 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Marry the night needs to be a single, seriously.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

07-29-2011   #64 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

07-29-2011   #65 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

So... handicapped people feel insulted to be on the same level as a mermaid?

07-29-2011   #66 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
So... handicapped people feel insulted to be on the same level as a mermaid?
Well apparently some high-ranker in some American handicap association called her out because she should obviously be helping the paralyzed get out of wheelchairs instead of cruising around in one. And as I said, I was just like "how2move as mermaid on stage?"

07-29-2011   #67 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, what do they expect her to do, float?

08-02-2011   #68 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Well the other thing with the mermaid act is that Bette Midler did the same thing several years ago. She also couldn't move on stage without a wheelchair. She named her mermaid though, and it was it's own character, so that's how she avoided 'omghandicap' issues. Also, the 80s wasn't really a hypersensitive PC kinda time.

I like Gaga and all, I just always wonder about things like this... she said she came up with this independently, but now it's like a retroactive Bette tribute? i'unno.

08-02-2011   #69 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute

The Edge Of Glory is such a nice song.

It's so uplifting and catchy. :3

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm

08-16-2011   #70 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yo and I released two days early!!
/gasm

Last edited by Tardar; 08-17-2011 at 04:57 PM.

08-16-2011   #71 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Had to watch it a couple times, I like the general atmosphere tho'.

/making ava+sig set

08-16-2011   #72 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Delicious Gaga selfcest:

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm

08-17-2011   #73 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I love the way she runs, I think it's hilarious. I also think her minimal make-up look is gorgeous, she looks stunning.

Last edited by Tardar; 08-17-2011 at 04:57 PM.

08-19-2011   #74 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of

Friendly Fires cover TEOG:

Already love these guys immensely, but I am a huge sucker for covers. :3

08-30-2011   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

omarismyname is on a distinguished road

lady gaga has her own style

08-30-2011   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

aliceingamerland is on a distinguished road

Wow. A Lady Gaga thread. I like her too! First song I heard from her is Paparazzi. Talk about LSS for one full month! And yeah, one after another, she's been releasing hits. And that song, the edge of glory, just makes me wanna dance.

09-02-2011   #77 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

So did you guys catch her in reverse-drag at the VMAs? It was nice and all but it didn't have the wow factor of the Paparazzi performance (was that the '09 VMAs?), IMO.

09-02-2011   #78 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Do you mean she went as Jo Calderone?

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm

09-06-2011   #79 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Gaga Goes Minimalist - Runway: Fall Fashion - omg! on Yahoo

GaGa in au naturel.. o_o
Reminded me why I like her in the first place.

09-08-2011   #80 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Idk.. her eyebrows look bleached or something. There's something really off about her face, it's like she bleached everything. She would look so much better with a bit darker eyebrows.

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm