Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-20-2011   #1 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default Super Junior M MV

I didn't like the opening.. it's weird, and Siwon just sounded a bit horrid, although I <3 him ;o; I do like the background, looks pretty nice :]

It gets pretty catchy at the chorus. And since when did Eunhyuk was part of M? I don't remember..

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-20-2011   #2 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Since Hangeng left, they just put Eunhyuk and Sungmin in there. I don't even know if they know any Mandarin lol.

02-20-2011   #3 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Ahh.. kinda sucks since.. Hangeng was like the middle man to both of the languages.. I don't think I know why, but why did he leave?

02-20-2011   #4 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games

I don't know all the details, but a lot of it was because he thought he wasn't being treated fairly. It's different now, but before, since he's not a Korean citizen, he was only allowed to perform on 3 different broadcasting stations or something, so sometimes he would have to wear a mask and perform 'in the back'.
He also said somewhere that when he and Siwon were really, really sick, they were forced to perform, and he just hadn't had any rest or anything after debutting.

02-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

He also thought that the 13 yr contract was against the law (or something), as well as having to pay SM triple what the company invests in his career (if he should terminate his contract).

I agree the beginning of the song was kinda bad, but after that, it's pretty good.

02-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

hangeng:
Spoiler!

With geng gone i really really was confinced that SJ-M should just conitnue on with siwon, hae, ryeowook, kyu, henry and mimi. when the rumors came up that minnie was joining i was not happy. I felt a bit torn. Then hyuk popped up too and i was very much displeased. I thought... oh so geng is gone why they gotta ruin it and replace.

i mean i always felt with tvxq it wouldn't be tvxq if they replaced the others right?

the same i felt for sj-m

that said... as soon as i watched the video those feelings faded. HA! hyuk and minnie yay! although i must say hyuk's english rap made me laugh. why an english rap? is his chinese not good enough for chinese rap yet?

maybe that is just an example of "haters gonna hate" though. yes i am still sad that new members were added but i like sj and i like minnie and hyuk so i should support them even in M.

that said... SJ-M now only has one native chinese speaker among them. lol i'm interested in how they'll fare on variety shows now! lol though the members have gotten better (can't speak for min and hyuk though)

oh also! does that mean hyuk is now main dancer of sj-m? that makes me feel bad for hae and henry.

02-22-2011   #7 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games

Wasn't that Henry doing the English rap? x.x

I think they added the other two so they could help out...? I never knew Eunhyuk and Sungmin even knew Chinese, lool. I thought Eunhyuk is very busy though, so why put him in...?
There's going to be a lot of pressure on Zhoumi. I don't think his Korean is perfect either, so even within the group, they will have trouble

Edit: Oh, Eunhyu and Henry had English rap parts lol.

Last edited by Yume; 02-22-2011 at 12:44 PM.

02-22-2011   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

lol yeah i like henry's part of the rap and i found it more sense for him to do an english rap than hyuk. but ok...

i think i'm still rather bitter about the thing. i like it it's awesome. but i also like if SJ-M was SJ-M without min and hyuk.

and yeah hyuk is pretty busy but perhaps this is why he's dropped sukira. (he dropped it right?)

and yeah about zhoumi's korean. but i mean victoria korean wasn't/isn't that great and she still manages to lead f(x) in Korea. I'm sure zhoumi will be quite fine. He's my fav sj-m member.

02-22-2011   #9 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
lol yeah i like henry's part of the rap and i found it more sense for him to do an english rap than hyuk. but ok...

i think i'm still rather bitter about the thing. i like it it's awesome. but i also like if SJ-M was SJ-M without min and hyuk.

and yeah hyuk is pretty busy but perhaps this is why he's dropped sukira. (he dropped it right?)

and yeah about zhoumi's korean. but i mean victoria korean wasn't/isn't that great and she still manages to lead f(x) in Korea. I'm sure zhoumi will be quite fine. He's my fav sj-m member.

Well Victoria is IN Korea all the time; she's promoting there and uses it all the time, but Zhoumi is promoting in China (though, I'm sure he spends a lot of time in Korea), and I know the other members still use Korean during interviews etc. I just wonder if there is much of a language barrier. x.x

02-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i was figuring since they're promoting in china and zhoumi is fluent chinese he'll be fine keeping the boys in order. mimi and henry both speak ok korean and i'm sure they can whip out the chirean (chinese-korean?) like when amber whipped out the chinglish when she was with danson tang

02-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

The Korean version is out, heh.. I kinda find it a bit more catchy than the Chinese version, or maybe because I'm already used to the song. XD

03-01-2011   #12 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol i feel the same way about the korean super girl too xD i think it is cos we're used to it... OH TAI WON MEI sounds so powerful compared to korean