Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice
Default No Other - Super Junior

/edit: I'll post it when it's offically released, I didn't
know it wasn't... :x

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 06-24-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

It's officially released now btw... you can stream on Soribada or Melon or one of those Korean sites. it's awesome as always. Super Junior hwaiting. I can't wait until the video...

btw super junior's goodbye stage is today on MuBank (5:50pm KST).

06-25-2010   #3 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Love this song, it's nice to have a nice flowing song, after the Bonamana phase. Lold.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-25-2010   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of SuJu, Kangin sings on one of the tracks on the Bonamana rerelease...

AND Han Geng's solo concert tickets sold out in 37 minutes

06-25-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

^haha wow
I miss Kang In in SuJu.. I'm totally supporting him
and lol @ han geng, didn't know it would be sold out that fast. So what I don't get is in which label Han Geng is now, still SMENT? And what about the trio of DBSK, Jae Joong, Junsu and Yoochun, are they still in Sment? :S

06-25-2010   #6 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

yeah, really liking this song, different feel than sorry sorry/bonamana.

06-25-2010   #7 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLLFACE
^haha wow
I miss Kang In in SuJu.. I'm totally supporting him
and lol @ han geng, didn't know it would be sold out that fast. So what I don't get is in which label Han Geng is now, still SMENT? And what about the trio of DBSK, Jae Joong, Junsu and Yoochun, are they still in Sment? :S
no he's not SMent... so i dunno who is releasing his album. and i dunno about DBSK either.

Geng said the other boys in SuJu are invited to his concert. I'm really excited to hear the music. He said that the music is creatively everything he wanted to do but couldn't do because he was with the group.

06-29-2010   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

word is "no other" mv coming out tomorrow and suju is confirm for mubank this week

06-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Awesome. I'm really wishing them all the biggest success lol though, I don't like No Other too much,... a melting sound but if I'd compare It's You with No Other, then of course, for me It's You > No Other. The song has too much oh oh oh.. ~_~

06-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

the "no other" mv release was a rumor. no confirmed date yet...

oh and today is leader Teuk's birthday (july 1)!!! happy birthday leader leeteuk!

07-02-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

lol Leeteuk is such an oldie ANYWAY, SuJu were back for Music Bank

lol @ leeteuk's smiling all the time and heechul's blonde hair mane har har... looks a little like Hankyung in the old days. =( The dance is a little unprofessional (they even brought a little Sorry Sorry in it.. ), plus they didn't win this week. :'(

And also, I lieeeeeeek Shindong's and Ryeowook's hairstyle soooooooo much, Hyukkie's colour isn't that bad either but he looked the best with red/brown hair, as for Donghae, why the hair like that, it looked much better with the hair in BONAMANA.. ANYWAY, I still lyk him.
Kyuhyun has such nice vocals. ;_;

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 07-02-2010 at 10:54 AM.

07-03-2010   #12 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

I KNOW! when i saw my angel smiling the entire time yeah i was hooked on this performance all yesterday. LEETEUKKKK~! but then i got super depressed T_T because for some reason i kept imagining "what if Kibum was on that stage with them..."

uhm... i hate heechul new hair. sorry heechul... and i dunno why. maybe cos it is like hannie. im not so sure. kyuhyun as usual does nothing for me. (sorry he has a nice voice but out of all the members i'm just not that into kyu). donghae's hair... yeah it was better in bonamana. hyukkie's hair color is... -stab-. but i'm sure i'll be over all of the hairstyle soon.

(did you see geng's MV teaser? and do you have twitter or sina?)

OH YEAH! and i'm dying for an mv now. and i will die if Kibum is in it. -crosses fingers- HE HAS TO COME! What is SM doing with him!?!?

07-05-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Yeah, I saw the teaser, the song is also unleashed:

I don't know, I like the beat but not really into chinese language and Han Geng, not that I don't like him but I just liked him for being in SuJu.. but, well.

And no, I don't have Twitter nor Sina. :[

07-05-2010   #14 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

oh you should. that's how i stalk the members ahaha and get a lot of news.

and i really like Geng's song. I liked it as soon as i heard it. i really really llike geng as part of SuJu but i'm going to support him in this. and he's doing some HUGE things. Did you know his MV supposedly gonna be 20min long O_O geng what on earth!? and his concert gonna have him dancing with a hologram of himself. and the chiense symphony orchestra will be there as well.

Kangin left yesterday/today. did you see the pics? they were really bittersweet. Kibum got a lot of complaints from fans for not showing up though and i felt really bad. fans have become very short with Kibum lately.

07-07-2010   #15 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Here's the MV.

07-07-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

^Despite that I don't like the song much,
OMG. OMG. OMG. I love the cute video. ;___; I <3 Siwon & his dimples. Donghae is sooo cute. QQ
And Ryeowookie's washing car was cute too, though he's not my type AND Sungmin at 2:10 min. he looks like a girl LOL

@Pedro, yeah I saw Kang In's leaving, ;_; He cried. ): and lol I'm wondering what Ki bum does..

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 07-07-2010 at 09:56 AM.

07-07-2010   #17 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

freaking eunhyuk needs to button his shirt. i don't want to see his chest or nipples.

teukie is adorable as always. sungmin stop making me gay! kyuhyun... hmm as always i say the same as i usually say about kyuhyun. ahaha he's kyu...

i really like this vid. i'd probably love it if eunhyuk's shirt wasn't open. and... i just realize now this dance makes me think of shinee. lol i'm slow

i wish bummie were there. his killer smile would make this video the best

edit- because i typed this elsewhere might as well share my spazz...

ok about this video.... I love it! It would probably be my fav suju video if all 13 were in it.

Fav things:
-SUNGMIN'S FACE! OMG HE'S ADORABLE
-My angel Leeteuk of course snapping all those pics and the CHEEK PUFF!
-YESUNG!
-glasses!Heechul in the library so cute
-WOOKIE HAIR FLIP

now to pick some bones:
-it remind me of SHINee
-wth is eunhyuk's shirt open. i do not need to see his nipples
-SIWON don't tie that girl shoe! she wearing a short skirt! PERVERT! (joking but still)

Last edited by PedroRomero; 07-07-2010 at 08:15 PM.

07-10-2010   #18 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

EUNHYUK. YOUR HAIR. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

;_; sadlife.

these swimming gays ruined my life

07-12-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lynnie is a jewel in the roughLynnie is a jewel in the roughLynnie is a jewel in the roughLynnie is a jewel in the rough
Guild: {StalkasRUs}/Révolution

I love it. These kinds of MV's are MV's that I want to see more in future. 8D<3
Super Junior, gwrar. (:

07-13-2010   #20 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLynniex3
I love it. These kinds of MV's are MV's that I want to see more in future. 8D<3
Super Junior, gwrar. (:
Same lol.