Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default Super Junior - 미인아 (BONAMANA)

So... new SuJu album comes out May 13th. The teaser came on the 7th (if my memory is correct) and the new single dropped today 10am KST. so here it is:

Teaser:

Song:

Video:

Do you like the other album singles better? Is Sorry Sorry better? It has too much autotune but sorry sorry used autotune too. Which I like better? Sorry Sorry. But I already got tired of Sorry Sorry so I can't complain too much.

Now we just wait for the MV. If Kibum is in the MV then i'm happy.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 05-12-2010 at 09:28 AM. Reason: putting the MV in

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

as much as i liked kibum.. he really doesnt make a difference if he's in or not.. he's like a ghost in a crowd.. his acting hasn't really been that great too lol;;

05-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
as much as i liked kibum.. he really doesnt make a difference if he's in or not.. he's like a ghost in a crowd.. his acting hasn't really been that great too lol;;
Haha.. so true.. I've never noticed him, though he's handsome. But hey, he built 13 members.. though not possible anymore. ;o; I want SuJu to be 13.. dasfad. Kang In and Hankyung. ):

About the song.. well it sounds a little like a mix out of Sorry Sorry and Ring Ding Dong.. too much autotune as well. I honestly think Sorry Sorry was a better song but because of the fact that I love SuJu, I wish this song will hit a huge success, just like Sorry Sorry. So many people were waiting for the song's reveal.. lol

05-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT! Kibum, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk are my bias (although Donghae is probably so close to kicking someone out my top 3). It so sad you guys say that about Kibum D: Kibum so does make a difference. His shy smiles light up the whole room. I like watching his interviews and stuff the most. His personality is very adorable.

Kibum, Hangeng I will miss a lot. Kangin too. It's a shame Kangin going to the military but it can't be helped. People say not to blame SM for Kangin going to the military but I think if SM let Kangin participate he wouldn't go to the military so soon.

05-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
WHAT! Kibum, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk are my bias (although Donghae is probably so close to kicking someone out my top 3). It so sad you guys say that about Kibum D: Kibum so does make a difference. His shy smiles light up the whole room. I like watching his interviews and stuff the most. His personality is very adorable.

Kibum, Hangeng I will miss a lot. Kangin too. It's a shame Kangin going to the military but it can't be helped. People say not to blame SM for Kangin going to the military but I think if SM let Kangin participate he wouldn't go to the military so soon.
I didn't mean that! He's very handsome and looks so young haha... well what I was trying to say is, he's too shy and never really attracts attention, just like Sungmin! Hehe but hey I'm gonna miss his spot!
And Kang In is very popular.. so yeah, you're right! It's a shame! I RLY LYK'D HIM TOO. Q_Q

Oh and hey what me really attracted is: Shindong's hairstyle!! I love itttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 05-10-2010 at 11:15 AM.

05-11-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Artixt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: l2ain/Artixt/ShiningStarl
Class: SoulMaster/Mercenary/Primadonna to_soulmaster
Level: 170/195/141
Guild: ~ l2ainDrops ~

Sound pretty nice ......Overuse of autotune+Sorry Sorry+Ring Ding Dong+Fire(some parts)=this??? e_e

05-11-2010   #7 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The music video either come out the 13th or... the 12? I can't remember -fail-

anyway if you go on youtube you can see Heechul doing a teaser of the dance on his radio show. And Leeteuk and Eunhyuk on Sukira. I'll post the video when it come up on SMENT's page.

@Doll- the new hairstyle that took me the longest to get used to was heechul...

05-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
Supporter
Special

Akurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the rough

This song is pretty good, and maybe it'll grow on me like Sorry Sorry did, but U is still my all-time favorite SJ piece.

05-11-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
The music video either come out the 13th or... the 12? I can't remember -fail-

anyway if you go on youtube you can see Heechul doing a teaser of the dance on his radio show. And Leeteuk and Eunhyuk on Sukira. I'll post the video when it come up on SMENT's page.

@Doll- the new hairstyle that took me the longest to get used to was heechul...
It'll come out on 12th.. hehe tomorrow =D hope it'll be something awesome lol
and I saw Leeteuks and Eunhyuk's teaser of the dance.. well I guess it's gonna be interesting.

and lol I think heechul's new hairstyle suits him the most... I like it better than the previous onces!!

05-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

the MV supposed to be out 11am KST. now it's passed that! xD so we just wait patiently for SM to upload on their youtube

05-11-2010   #11 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Since I couldn't find Kangin, Kibum, nor Hangeng in the teaser I'm assuming that they won't be in the MV either :x

these swimming gays ruined my life

05-11-2010   #12 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

yep they are not in the MV. in the mv i think my fav is hyukkie.

it's right here:

05-11-2010   #13 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

song is catchy o3o... its already in the top favorited section in you tubes/saw it in there

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

05-12-2010   #14 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Reminded me of Sorry Sorry ;_;

Not that it's a bad thing, but still :|

05-12-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

o: I lol'd because I thought the MV is going to be like Sorry Sorry's. But well only a little. The cheorgraphy's a little weird but I guess I'll get used to it soon. I like the jumping part though.

I was suprised at Donghae's muscles. I like his hair and body.. guess he makes Siwon competitive. =P

05-12-2010   #16 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol leeteuk is so proud of his abs.

is Kyuhyun one of the lead dancers now? that's crazy. lead singer and lead dancer.