LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-07-2010   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default f(x) - Nu ABO

Their newest song... but I am liking the remix Aliks did.

Music Video

Alikstae Remix

Comeback 5-7-2010

Last edited by Tea; 05-07-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

Uhm.. I honestly don't like this song.. nor any songs of them but this is even worse in my opinion. I don't get their style.. well I really don't like their style (we've just seen that in Chu~ already..) but I like Sulli, she looks old but has something. And Amber... too much ..tomboy. :S

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 05-10-2010 at 10:14 AM.

05-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Yeah I agree I can't bring myself to be a fan of f(x). Only reason I really know who Amber is because she's friends with Henry from SuJu-M and she's such a tomboy. (she look just as boyish as he does).

I remember they did that Chocolate Love song and SNSD did one too. I liked the SNSD version a lot more even though it was practically the same song. I dunno why F(x) just doesn't do it for me.

05-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
Yeah I agree I can't bring myself to be a fan of f(x). Only reason I really know who Amber is because she's friends with Henry from SuJu-M and she's such a tomboy. (she look just as boyish as he does).

I remember they did that Chocolate Love song and SNSD did one too. I liked the SNSD version a lot more even though it was practically the same song. I dunno why F(x) just doesn't do it for me.

Haha.. it's so true.. I mean these pictures tell it all :
Spoiler!

Well I'm not trying to spread hate here but I really don't like f(x)'s concept of this tomboy.. or err, hip hop fused with cute style... 2ne1+SNSD? lol I don't know..

05-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Amber is a more polished Heechul. I think the concept is different than most groups which makes them stand out, its the point of marketing. If it works, then why not. *shrugs* She could also be an advocate of gay & lesbian on mainstream music. Without the use of sexual seduction to win a crowd over. (that's just my opinion)

anywho, as far as the outfits go, Some look okay while others look eh. Each performance so far has had a different wardrobe so its like pick n choose. I am not liking the dyed tips for their hairstyles... that looks kinda ugly IMO.

I still like the remix than the original. :3

05-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

the funny part of that is Heechul is one of my least fav member of SuJu (i don't dislike any of the members though just... he's not on the top of my list). and is Amber lesbian? i never knew.

i think the girl group i like that's kinda different is "After School"

05-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'm not honestly a fan of girls that rap (I'm not a huge fan of rap to begin with but I dislike female rappers even more so), but I do kinda like the chorus.

The girl with blonde tips on her hair (the black haired one) is kinda cute. O_o Also, I liked her singing part near the end.

Last edited by Mitchi; 05-10-2010 at 01:09 PM.

05-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
the funny part of that is Heechul is one of my least fav member of SuJu (i don't dislike any of the members though just... he's not on the top of my list). and is Amber lesbian? i never knew.

i think the girl group i like that's kinda different is "After School"
@Pedro; Heechul got knocked off my fav radar long ago. I still like Donghae and Yesung <3. And it hasn't been official on the status of Amber, but many believe she does like the same sex and go from there. *shrugs* I have a cousin who is pretty flamboyant and he ended up marrying a female. so who knows lol;;

Yeah, After School's new band concept is pretty nice, i always loved drumline.

@Mitchi; The girl with the blond tips? I think you're talking about Krystal. She is the younger sister of SNSD's Jessica.

05-11-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

How come all of you don't like Heechul?? D: I mean he's funny.. ok.. I didn't like him at the beginning too but watching a few shows, I thought he's okay for having such a lol-style of humour. And well when I've firstly watched Chu~ MV, I thought they're like 2ne1's... but not really, I think it's a little worse. Well if people like it.. then ok, let it be! But I don't think they will have such a huge success like 2ne1 or SNSD, they're young ok, so IDK!!!

@Mitchi,.. yep. I don't like girl raps.. either. I like 2ne1 though but not even all songs are okay, IMO.

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 05-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.

05-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I like the song

not feeling Amber's new hair, though.

these swimming gays ruined my life

05-11-2010   #11 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLLFACE
How come all of you don't like Heechul?? D: I mean he's funny.. ok.. I didn't like him at the beginning too but watching a few shows, I thought he's okay for having such a lol-style of humour. And well when I've firstly watched Chu~ MV, I thought they're like 2ne1's... but not really, I think it's a little worse. Well if people like it.. then ok, let it be! But I don't think they will have such a huge success like 2ne1 or SNSD, they're young ok, so IDK!!!

@Mitchi,.. yep. I don't like girl raps.. either. I like 2ne1 though but not even all songs are okay, IMO.
lol i don't not like heechul. he's just not in my top. i think he is very funny and his personality is so special and different. he's got a really strange way. his interviews and shows though are never boring. he's a very charismatic person.

Siwon once said in an interview that it is very hard to get close o someone like Heechul but that when you do he has a really soft heart. And I can see it. I remember when I first saw Heechul I was thinking "who is this boy he is so strange?!" lol now i just know "oh it is just the way hyung is xD"

also this Nu ABO song is growing on me. What does Nu ABO mean O_O... so i looked it up xD

NU = new

ABO refers to blood types and according to SM Entertainment, F(x) will bring new blood into the music industry. Its like new styles, new concepts new artist too blow up the kpop industry if u look it with a poetic view.