Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2008   #121 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Wasn't she suppose to debut today?

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2008   #122 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Yes, no, maybe so ?_?

----
new article on MTV Iggy :U

Credits: MTV Iggy and BoAjjang + Rockwithme192 [US Perf] MTViggy: BoA Live in NYC - BoAjjang Forums

12-05-2008   #123 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Ningin -- Boa "Eat You Up" Cross Over

omg omg \o/

12-06-2008   #124 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

lulz.. 'i watch gossip girl... why is everybody laughing?'

12-06-2008   #125 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

lol, I know. I was like "wth, BoA ?_?"

also, tons of photos from the interview.

[US Interview] Ningin's Interview with BoA (67) - BoAjjang Forums

12-06-2008   #126 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

You can actually hear the song xD~

Quote:

cre:xigeewat @ bjj
Quote:

cre:xyunaxfantasiesx @ bjj
EYU

12-10-2008   #127 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

.... weezer covered Meri Kuri as a b side.... its so bad it kinda sounds...'cute' and the japanese is atrocious...

Influencing The West: BoA Gets Covered Up Ningin Blog

12-14-2008   #128 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

the commercial has more solo dance, they should've kept that in the MV lol

12-18-2008   #129 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Unseen parts from the Making Of Eat You Up (but the whole thing's all about Look Who's Talking, actually >_>)

Catch other parts @ BoA's YouTube Channel. YouTube - BoAmusicUSA's Channel

12-18-2008   #130 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

woah woah woah hold up a sec

this is during the making of Eat You Up... way before any announced live... so why a dance for look who's talking... UNLESS>..

PV PWEASE!!!!!!! AND i dont remember a sit down part...

12-18-2008   #131 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

the description says it was for an upcoming performance. My guess would be for the MTV Live and the Jingle Ball. Though since it's her 2nd single..there'll probably be a PV :U

12-26-2008   #132 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Head's up, BoA will be performing in Korea on the 29th.

Credit: Bum

Last edited by Kudaranai; 12-26-2008 at 11:22 PM.

12-27-2008   #133 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

amagad Will Pan is going to be there too? yay 2 of my fave artists so far.

12-29-2008   #134 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

YouTube - BoA - 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun 가요대* ("Eat You Up" + "Look Who's Talking") [12/29/2008] for HQ+Wide screen

12-31-2008   #135 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

In the process of converting a HD TV .TP Tv rip of this preformance to avi to rip the mp3 and atleast cut the short live version of Look Who's Talking, anyone who wants it, feel free to pm me and i will pm you back with a link to the file

12-31-2008   #136 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

I loved her performance. I didn't really like the second song though. ;x

12-31-2008   #137 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Is LWT out in .mp3 yet? Or do we have to wait until the whole album's released to -cough- download it?

these swimming gays ruined my life

01-04-2009   #138 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

LWT hasn't been released :<

I'm assuming it'll be released along with the album itself..wee March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genchou
I loved her performance. I didn't really like the second song though. ;x
That's interesting, lol. The majority of the fans prefer LWT over EYU.

==========================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtotherel
I was simply playing games at Yahoo when I decided to play crosswords
and as I was trying to fill out the list, I was amazed to find BoA on the crossword.

I was like "the hell", it cant be, but obvioudly who else sang "EYU".
Then I smacked myself and I knew that it was BoA.
So do you think the crossword is just being random or shows how she is already
beginning to get noticed in the U.S.

http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?showtopic=110470

I lol'd

Last edited by Kudaranai; 01-04-2009 at 11:59 PM.

01-06-2009   #139 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Is it just me or is she singing English better now than she used to? Comparing Eat You Up and her older songs (usually Japanese ones) with some English lyrics here and there o.O

my 2GB BoA torrent ;______; my internet hates me </3

01-06-2009   #140 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

yeah :U