Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-24-2008   #101 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

kuda!! Kuda kuda kuda!!!!! Either you or me are going to see boa in nyc!!!! I just have to send my name, age etc!!!!! If i cant get off work!! You had better be going in my place!!!

It says i can bring one guest, which unfortunately, has to be my ride whom, if he CAN take me, couldnt care less about BoA

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-24-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-24-2008   #102 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
Finalllyyyyyy

you should of posted the link instead, so people can watch it in WIDE SCREEN :O!

global should give me a ticket

11-24-2008   #103 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Congrats global, I would have entered too :{ i just cant afford to get a grade reduction in my classes. Kuda should definitely go since its you and a guest thats invited. Sneaks some pictures in and tell us how it goes. :3

11-24-2008   #104 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

well, its fake... goddammit... now im pissed off...

from nextsteptoBOlivenyc@gmail.com to edwards.something or other@comcast.net

why the fk do people do shit like that

11-24-2008   #105 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

It's to be expected :/

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-25-2008   #106 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

You know what, after much research, EVERYONE who has received an email, to my knowledge, has the inconsistencies. Every one says from xxxxxboxxxxx@gmail.com instead of xxxxxxboaxxxxx@gmail.com and everyones email was sent to Edward.jnr@comcast.net.

I went ahead and sent the information.... so sue me, im not going to miss this due to a little worrying

11-25-2008   #107 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

UPDATE:

Now i am really pissed. Now i have recieved a message saying i haven't won, from the same address. I replied to this email with copies of both emails explaining my feelings on these mixed messages.

Did i go to far?
Quote:
I am rather confused... Yesterday, i recieved this:

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Boa Live <nextstep4bolivenyc@gmail.com> wrote:

YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED!!

You have been one of the lucky fans selected to party in NYC with BoA!

On Wednesday, December 3, 2008 you will be a part of history. For the first time ever BoA will be performing live in the MTV Times Square studio in NYC, brought to you by MTV's new global music and pop culture network, MTV IGGY.

We would like to know a little bit more about you, so please send us your:

* Name
* Phone Number
* E-mail Address

to NEXTSTEP4BOALIVENYC@gmail.com before Wednesday November 26, 2008 at 12 midnight.

Come enthusiastic, creative, and dedicated to show how much you love BoA !!!!!

If you are planning to come with one of your friends we also need their information.*

Also, don't forget to go to Login | Facebook to get the Iggy app and more BoA goodness!

Please print out this e-mail and bring it with you to NYC MTV Studios Times Square , 1515 Broadway on December 3rd 2008 at 9.00 A.M .

*1 guest limit

and today i recieved something saying this?

"YOU'RE STILL IN THE RUNNING!

Although you weren't selected to see BoA perform in the MTV Times Square studio, you still have a chance to meet BoA!

We are looking for the most enthusiastic, creative, dedicated fans to show how much they really love BoA. Bring your BoA home made posters, pictures and attire to MTV's NYC Times Square studio located at 1515 Broadway, on December 3rd, 2008 @ 9:00 am sharp, and you may be chosen to meet BoA in person.

Don't forget to go to Login | Facebook to get the Iggy app and more BoA goodness!

Best,
BoA Live In NYC Team"

I, as well as a bunch of other fans are rather disappointed as to how this is being handled. First, the email address it says to send the response to is fake, second, there is no news on what the heck is going on.

I would love to see BoA live for her debut, but I am not going to go up to New York to hold a sign up and risk my losing my job for something so menial as holding signs in hopes of winning a contest that i have already gotten a response to saying that i HAD in fact won.

* Name
* Phone Number
* E-mail Address

11-25-2008   #108 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

More reasons it's probably fake

11-26-2008   #109 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

D= bad people praying on BoA fans.

11-27-2008   #110 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
More reasons it's probably fake
actually, no... the ones who got confirmation emails about winning got it from that email as well.

Im still awiting on a confirmation email.. i doubt they'll send one though, due to my abrupt email to them

11-27-2008   #111 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BoA will have her debut performance on December 3rd on her own special show called "MTV World Presents : BoA Live in New York." The recording will take place in MTV's TRL (Total Request Live) studios for about three hours starting at 11 am.

Through this program not only will we be able to see her magnificent performances but also get to know her music world. Along with updates, and new plans, honest conversations on her U.S. debut are to be held. Fans are also expected to ask her questions. More exciting news is that she will be performing and revealing 'Look who's talking' for the first time, which is off her first official album.

BoA's performance will be broadcasted on a giant screen in Times Square, the heart of New York. This screen is one of the largest LED screens in the world. The recording of 'BoA Live in New York' will be shown on MTV, MTV music network MTV Iggy, MTV U in December. It is also planned to air on MTV Korea, Japan, Asia, Australia, UK and MTV International.

Credits:
Site: BoAjjang - Bringing You The Best of BoA* Home
News Update: suejinners(BoAjjang.com)
Writeup/Editing: suejinners(BoAjjang.com)
News/Image Source: newsen, mtviggy
suejinners @ BoAjjang. MTV World Presents : BoA Live in New York! - BoAjjang Forums

11-27-2008   #112 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

BoA's Blog via MTV Iggy

Credits: Credits: MTV Iggy and BoAjjang + boanjel
[US Blog] BoA Blogs on MTV Iggy Again - In Tokyo Studio (2) - BoAjjang Forums

11-30-2008   #113 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

So, i sent an email to the boa contest about my winning again, this one mentioning that i cannot make it due to a death in the family (not a lie) and the memorial service is wednesday (that part's a lie, it was today...)

I wanna see if they respond to it...

11-30-2008   #114 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

D= sorry to hear that

12-01-2008   #115 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

yah, it was my step father's father.... this is now the 2nd of my favorite jpop artists that i have missed their american debut that i won a chance to see, first being utada.... stupid club... you had to be 21... i was 20 and 11 months.... and they said i couldnt go, my friend tried to get me in through his connections but they wouldnt let him.

oh well, i hope the BJJ forum-goers have a good time

12-01-2008   #116 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

I'm lazy, so I'll just copy the thread's URL ;-;

Two More BoA MTV Webisodes - BoAjjang Forums

12-01-2008   #117 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

lol that was funny.. 1 credit card and 1 dollar, amagad~!

12-01-2008   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

Loved her webisode #3.

=o

12-03-2008   #119 (permalink)
nii
/gg FTW! Addict
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

nii is on a distinguished road
IGN: xWitch
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 230

Edit: Err, sorry for the link. ;-;

/gallery . /wiki . /#mymmo . /gfxsection.................................................. .................
xWitch - Level 230 - Dark Witch . Nayami - Level 41 - Eir. Niwa - Level 56 - Lire..........................

Last edited by nii; 12-04-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Thanks though

12-03-2008   #120 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

so, concert was today... and i cried this morning... goddammit.... any news from boajjang?

dont care for the remix.... ugh... it puts her voice through too much of a vocoder, and people might think she cant sing just from hearing this

cellphone recording of the preformance of Look Who's Talking

Very low quality, and too much screaming

Last edited by Globalastro; 12-03-2008 at 07:03 PM.