Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-09-2008   #81 (permalink)
yup

TheCosmicLion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TheCosmicLion Send a message via Yahoo to TheCosmicLion

hehe i'm beginning to like BoA. i love her dancing skills alot, and her style. hiphop baby

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2008   #82 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

is that what to expect for her crossover? as far as her style she is intending to bring to the states? I liked her Rock With You .. it resembles this a lil in the sense it makes her seem to have a tougher exterior. On the other hand.. this could be mixed up with Step Up the movie. XD;;

11-18-2008   #83 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Z100 is one of the most popular radio station in the US with ~5 million listeners per week (including me, lol~)

I was just listening to Elvis Duran and the Morning Zoo, and her commercial was playing right when I turned the volume back up. I got goosebumps when I heard ..I'll eat you up~" and thought I accidentally turned up the volume on winamp instead for a split second.

You can listen to the radio online here: Online Streaming - Z100 - New York's Hit Music Station

It's easier to use IE. If you really want to use firefox, then you call follow this instruction on their website. Z100 - New York's Hit Music Station

BoA's page on Z100: Z100 - New York's Hit Music Station

(lol @ "Face")

\o/

It's been playing on KIIS FM too

11-18-2008   #84 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

i only listen to z100 in the car or in the shower D: so i keep on missing it... Yeah its a pain to work with firefox.. the player.. thank goodness for IE tab switching.

11-18-2008   #85 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

PS: That's hours, btw.

11-18-2008   #86 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

im obsessed and all, but, kuda.. i think ill pass on that part lol...

Who else is hoping for a second single before the album is released?

11-20-2008   #87 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

^ memememe, lol. Okay lots of updates~

-----
11/20 BoA in Japan (Promoting Audio Technica headphones. And if anyone of you is wondering what to get me for christmas, the pink one prz)

Credits: uriboa & suejinners & Carlos
More here: http://www.barks.jp/feature/?id=1000045089&p=1
------------------

BoA has a BEST OF album coming out next month, with a new version of MeriKuri included.

-------------------

BoA's LIVE in NYC

Quote:
25 LUCKY FANS HAVE THE CHANCE TO MAKE IT INSIDE MTV'S TIMES SQUARE STUDIOS!

Don't miss BoA's first-ever U.S. performance! Her American debut is happening on Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 in the MTV Times Square studio in NYC.

If you are BoA's biggest fan email us at BoALiveNYC@gmail.com and tell us why.

25 lucky fans will receive a pair of tickets and a chance to meet BoA in person!

MTV will also simulcast air the performance on the largest high definition screen in the heart of Times Square.

Brought to you by MTV's new global music and pop culture network:

MTV | Iggy
credit: Myspace.com Blogs - BoA LIVE in New York City! - BoA MySpace Blog

/fangirlscream

Last edited by Kudaranai; 11-20-2008 at 01:02 PM.

11-20-2008   #88 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

amagad!!! that is crazy~~ i wanna gooooo ... but i have class that day.. NUUUUU thats ridiculous i wanna be there!

11-20-2008   #89 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Is it gonna be on MTV all over the country??

11-20-2008   #90 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

No, it'll be on the screen on time square as she performs it in the studio D=

From my guess, this would be it

However, I don't know if it's the largest..there are a bunch of screen there..=d

or it could be this one..lol

11-20-2008   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

Its all the way on the other side of the U.S. for me. Q__Q

Off Topic: Wth at bottom image Kuda posted with the priest thing.

11-20-2008   #92 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

Heres the deal, im gonna email them trying to get in, If i have to work, i will be willing to give the ticket away to the first mmog'er who asks or Kuda if Kuda would like to go. HOPEFULLY the winner does not have to show id and prove to be the one who sent the email!... i doubt i can get off work for it, but you know what, I'm SURE i can get SOMEONE to cover for me!
then again, i doubt i can get in.. but....*snickers* I have connections!!!!! unfortunatly, they dont cover SM... only Avex and Sony, but hey, its worth a shot!

11-21-2008   #93 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

You'll most likely be asked for ID's lol =d

And yeah..Satanic Sexual Abuse @_@~

-----------------

NEW CM can be watched here: http://www.audio-technica.co.jp/atj/sc/cm3/index.html

lol, it's so awesome.

YouTube link :U

Last edited by Kudaranai; 11-21-2008 at 11:27 AM.

11-21-2008   #94 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

oooh, i love that mix of meri kuri... the acapella start is amazing.......... full version plox!

Dont tell me that this is gonna be like the godson mix of Colors by Hikki... only ever used for the Toyota Wish cm and never fully released even though it kicked ass and people all over the world were begging toshiba to release it but they never did...

DONT FORGET EVERYONE!!! YOUTUBE'S LIVE EVENT IS IN around 28 hours!!! BE READY FOR IT, of course, I HAVE TO FREAKING WORK DURING IT!!!!

i get to work 5-midnight at blockbuster, midnight to 6AM delivering papers THEN be back at blockbuster at noon... ugh....

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-21-2008 at 12:41 PM.

11-21-2008   #95 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

It'll be released along with her BEST OF album.

11-22-2008   #96 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

only 6 hours and 32 minutes left... hopefully youtube mobile is nice to my phone tonight... i just wish i could get an exact time as to when BoA will be on so i can take my friggin break!

11-23-2008   #97 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Finalllyyyyyy

11-23-2008   #98 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

finally what? we have youtube footage? (my phone doesnt show youtube links and its being a royal pain in the ass right now when hooked up to my computer)

11-23-2008   #99 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Yes, livetokyo uploaded =o 20 mins of BoA

=D

11-23-2008   #100 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

mah phone just started working, woot, i can view it!

WOOT!!! the "i feel it and it's scaring me" doesnt have "i feer it and its scaring me" in the live!!!!
more proof her english is getting better, go BoA!!!

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-23-2008 at 07:15 AM.