League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2008   #61 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai

BoA's First Myspace Comment [Oct 30, 2008]
I'm amazed at how far her English has progressed. She still has an accent, but it's barely noticeable. GO BoA!

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2008   #62 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

my favorite part of the video, the part where you can tell shes enjoying it ALOT! (that, or she has the hots for the dancer... hmmmmm lol)

11-03-2008   #63 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Her MySpace is back up and is now adding friends.

11-03-2008   #64 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

zomg, thanks for the tip, kuda, sending a friends request NAO!!

BTW, If anyone wants to find my myspace (which i rarely use with the exception of keeping up with emyli's new releases and blog), look for Tim, and its a picture of me and my boyfriend.. (so far, the only gay couple i've seen on the list)

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-03-2008 at 10:38 PM.

11-05-2008   #65 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Happy belated B-day, BoA.

I was busy yesterday and forgot to update Q___Q.

11-05-2008   #66 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

ONLY top 30 posters in the BoA thread gets these SIGNED EAT YOU UP SINGLE BY BOA! Omg, they're so freakking lucky~

Cre:suejinners @ soompi

11-05-2008   #67 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

why is the tracklist blocked out?
i wanna know who to be looking out for, remix wise

i can barely read it
does that say privacy issues or piracy issues?

11-05-2008   #68 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Privacy. It's the address, not the tracklist. The tracklist has been released a while ago.

Quote:
01. DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Main Mix [7:30]
02. DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Instrumental [7:28]
03. DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Dub Mix [6:39]
04. DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Radio Edit [3:39]
05. King Britt Main Remix [6:22]
06. King Britt Main Radio Mix [3:04]
07. King Britt Remix Instrumental [6:23]
08. King Britt BG Vocal Mix [6:20]

11-05-2008   #69 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

ahh, my bad, i just did a search on google and still found nothing, but Rhapsody is confusing korean boa with british boa and has Eat you Up listed as one of their singles....

heard the dj escape & johnny vicious mix on the myspace, i like it, but could be better, i wonder how the other remix sounds

11-06-2008   #70 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Privacy. It's the address, not the tracklist. The tracklist has been released a while ago.
I know it's a single and all, but I thought that there would be at least another BoA song besides EYU. ;_;

11-06-2008   #71 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

there's that Look Who's Talking..but we barely get to hear the preview of the song =\

11-06-2008   #72 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

i just got around to watching both versions, I wasn't really gung-ho for the US version either im glad they are going with the other one.

EDIT: i just read this lil' excerpt from the track information

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoAAmerica.Com
Above all, America's rap icon, Flo-Rida, who has a hit single, 'Low', which was the number one song in Billboard Single Chart for 10 consecutive weeks from January, 2008, is to feature for the remix version of 'Eat You Up'.
Interesting...

on another note, crap i missed out on SM auditions in my state T__T.. i'm too broke to go to cali D:

Last edited by Tea; 11-07-2008 at 01:14 AM.

11-07-2008   #73 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
on another note, crap i missed out on SM auditions in my state T__T.. i'm too broke to go to cali D:
WHAT!

SM AUDITIONS!!??!!?? WHERE, WHEN, HOW!!. DAMMIT, WHY AM I SICK! ::dies::

11-07-2008   #74 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

S.M. Audition - check

11-07-2008   #75 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

SM Audition's been everywhere for a while now, lol =x

11-08-2008   #76 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Sidewalks TV: BoA

OMG lol !!! ;__;

11-08-2008   #77 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Again, I'm like amazed by her English. @_@

11-08-2008   #78 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

I was so wet and OH MY GAHHH!!!!! (insert clips here)

she needs to work on words with many close together consonants still, Comfortable... she tried to say it twice and ended up just saying comfortab....

Also, she needs to work with vocal pitch, she raises it like a question sometimes when making a statement.

I do agree, its gotten a hell of a lot better, and im so proud of our widdle BoA!!! (lol)
I think that in a few more months with just the exposure, her english may become almost perfect!

Also, at blockbuster, we're now selling a 5 disc dvd/cd changer surround sound system from sony and other consumer electronics and we are allowed to listen to any cd at work so that customers get a feel for how it sounds... im gonna burn a cd with various BoA stuff so that i can get her out... Also, our ps3 that we show blu-rays on does not actually play blu-rays anymore, so we are allowed to watch movies to show how the tv can do hd upgrading... I have the hq Eat You Up video that im burning to dvd with other assorted mv's by various artists (most likely only songs like Dareka No Negai Ga Kanao Koro by Utada Hikaru to advertise Casshern, and other anime theme songs and asian film theme songs to advertise videos we carry) hopefully i can get teh BoA hype up in DE!

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-08-2008 at 06:48 PM.

11-08-2008   #79 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

sometimes, she has the valley girl accent..lol

11-09-2008   #80 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
sometimes, she has the valley girl accent..lol
and the 500 "Like"s make that even more true..

but omg.... i just found a data dvd i burnt almost 3 years ago with all of BoA's mv's to date at the time in great quality... and im watching ID:PEACEb and zomg, just looking at how much shes matured.... lol

Kuda, shes not the same little girl that we fell in love with anymore!!! (but we still love her just as much, huh LOL)

i kinda miss the adorable BoA as opposed to the sexy BoA

and Globby got bored..... and made a BoA Meme... whatcha think everyone?

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-09-2008 at 05:06 AM.