League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-17-2008   #41 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Now we wait for the fail American version.

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2008   #42 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Monokuroboo is on a distinguished road
Class: Engineer to_lion

I saw the video, and I loved it,
but I guess that means we're getting the American Version. ]:
Maaaan, BoA can move like crazy. 8]

10-21-2008   #43 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Digital single has been released \o/ Yey 320 kbps from amazon.

Also, currently @ Amazon

10-21-2008   #44 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

She's climbing =O

Hot New Release

Bestseller

10-21-2008   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

I wonder how the American version is gonna be like.

Now we wait for the day K-Pop replaces the rap on radio. *__*
*imagines cars bouncing to eat you up*

/me shot

10-21-2008   #46 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

She's #20 on Amazon's Bestseller list and #3 on Dnace chart on itunes. +_+

------

Intro and the US version of the MV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yd3EUedo4Rw

..I think I actually like the intro better than the US MV...but BoA looks really pretty there. Plus, you get to see more of her face than the Asian version.

But I prefer the Asian version a lot more. (Granted, I do love the American MV's intro..that was kinda cool..couldn't they have played off of that??)

inb4question, yes I can name the MV's that the intro came from :U

10-22-2008   #47 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

It went from good intro to bad MV.

It looked so cheap that I could buy dinner with the budget used. z__z

BoA deserves better directors. D:

THEY SHOULD USE THE KOREAN MV INSTEAD OF THE AMERICAN ONE

10-23-2008   #48 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Lotsa lotsa news~

Quote:
"BoA and even former employees were not able to hide their surprise," a SM representative said after they were notified of how BoA managed to make her way up onto Amazon and iTunes charts. "It's a good start because we didn't publicly release the song nor do promotions. It will accelerate her growth from being Asia's Diva to a Worldwide Diva."

Next week BoA will go around TV stations in the U.S. to start full-scale promotional activities. She will go on local radio stations, tv programs and visit music stores to promote and increase awareness .

SM revealed that they will be taking highlights from the Eat You up mv by director Cha Eun Taek and showing them on large screens in New York and Los Angeles. The promotional video will be shown every 2 minutes at New York's Broadway and will continously be shown at LA's Wilshire Boulevard from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.

The large screen promotions will continue for the next 3 months revealing other various clips in sequential order.

Plans on releasing her first album early next year and having a national tour have not changed. The title track off her album Look Who's Talking, which is a strong song but is not by the same team that made Eat You Up. The song has been completed along with the choreography.

Credits:
Site: BoAjjang - Bringing You The Best of BoA* Home
News Update: suejinners(BoAjjang.com)
Writeup/Editing: suejinners(BoAjjang.com)
News/Image Source: sportshankook, mydaily
Eat You Up promotions kick off! - BoAjjang Forums

ffff yeah! \o/

Quote:
BoA's US Version of her music video "Eat You Up" was released yesterday by SM Entertainment. This version, which was directed by so called famous director, Diane Martel received very negative reviews on Youtube and many other video sharing sites. Thus, it seems SM Entertainment decided not to use this after a days worth of bad comments. Today, BoAAmerica.com changed the Korean version of the music video as the (A) version. The only full music video posted on this site is the Korean version while the American version remains only as a teaser. Also, the 1 minute introduction which was previously on the American version of the mv to introduce BoA to the US Market was pasted in front of the Korean version. Hence, this helps us conclude that SM Entertainment scrapped the American version of the MV once and for all to ensure BoA's success in the US. Great news for BoA because she still has a fighting chance with Cha Eun Taek directed Korean music video!

For those who have not purchased BoA's song Eat You Up yet, please do so at online stores across the world! Amazon provides DRM free mp3 files of the song, and iTunes is another great choice! Go get your copy now!

Credits: BoA's House - BoA's House - The No.1 Stop for BoA >> Home
Image Capture: BoA's House - BoA's House - The No.1 Stop for BoA >> Home

TAKE THAT DIANE!!!

10-23-2008   #49 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

FFFF YEAH!!!

Now I can happily look forward to watching Eat You Up MV on my medium-screen TV.

10-23-2008   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Tiger168 is on a distinguished road
IGN: TigerKun/KTigerSama
Class: Engistar/Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 14x/9x
Guild: Cookies

I just saw this on youtube....

I think I'm in love! @___@ <333333 I mean, I heard of Boa before, know about her fame. But I rarely watches her MV. All of the (judging from the intro) seems so cool. ;O

And this song needs to be play in the clubs. ;O

10-27-2008   #51 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

BoA's Official MySpace got a Makeover - MySpace.com - BoA - Pop / J-POP / K-POP - www.myspace.com/BoAmusicUSA

BoA's Official Facebook's also here - BoA | Facebook

10-28-2008   #52 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

hell yeah, this kicks ass... only one small problem.. just because it hits the charts for online downloads does not mean album sales will follow the same or even simular trends.

SM needs to limit download exclusive singles or BoA may follow suit with Utada, online downloads did good (not as great as boa) yet had 2 number 1's (devil inside andyou make me want to be a man) on the international dance charts and did well on the billboard international new sensation (or whatever its called) with Devil Inside, Easy Breezy and Exodus (all in the top 30, one of them peaked in the high teans i think)

either way, i doubt BoA's album will be anywhere near as eclectic as Utada's and she is keeping her origional record label and therefor eliminates the risk of certain idiocy points of say Island Records/Def Jam who screwed over both Utada by skipping some of the better single possibilities and Fefe Dobson by refusing to release her sophmore album due to the nature of some songs that she refused to change (kudos to Fefe.. one song was about the very controversial topic of a child being sexually abused by her father)

so ar its looking great and i plan onbuying the album the day it is relased but count me out for downloading singles due to the lack of a computer

10-29-2008   #53 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

She's currently in San Francisco for the YouTube Live event. (and Tokyo)

She'll be the MC \o/

Quote:
BoA will perform her debut song 'Eat You Up' broadcasting live in front of the world's stage. The world's largest video site, YouTube, is hosting a global live event called 'YouTube Live.' 'YouTube Live' will be a large-scale special event showing performances from San Francisco's Fort Mason Center and in Tokyo's Shinkiba Studio Coast. It will take place on November 22nd at 5 pm PST, and 8 pm EST.

More pictures here Board Message

10-30-2008   #54 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

ok, now that i have a working computer with semi-working internet (using my cellphone as a tethered modem) i finally get to see the opening you guys have been talking about.

I love how they chose to take clips from her korean and japanese pv's.

now to wait another 2 days while la tale downloads and grand chase patches for the youtube link to get past 1 minute LOL

(it sucks, i have no signal around my computer and its a desktop so i cant just move it... )

10-31-2008   #55 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

BoA's First Myspace Comment [Oct 30, 2008]

10-31-2008   #56 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

ya, her english got hella-better!!! YAY

can someone re-up her myspace url... its telling me "invalid friend id" and i cant find it by searching

Last edited by Globalastro; 10-31-2008 at 09:48 AM.

10-31-2008   #57 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

It's down for everyone, no idea why though

10-31-2008   #58 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

unfortunatly, it looks like it got deleted, i was hoping that the url just changed and thought someone might have a new one for it thats a shame... lol

well, maybe theyre making her a new one in the music section and are in the process of pimping it out?

10-31-2008   #59 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

shoop'd but still pretty

10-31-2008   #60 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

im gay, and even I'D hit that!!!