Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2008   #21 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Lol, BoA's constantly gets prettier, I swear. :] I wish she'd just magically pop up in the U.S. ^^ I want to be able to attend at least one of her performances.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-15-2008   #22 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

so, after hearing the clip... whats everyones thoughts? hit? miss?

compared to other asian artists who made usa debuts, i think BoA has the best shot due to the sex appeal thing goin for her. Not to mention, doing typical amerian music wont make her a 'sell out'.

If so, maybe utada will get over her pride issues and make standard pop music atleast until she makes it in the US music scene.

09-17-2008   #23 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I want the full versions 8D

09-17-2008   #24 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I hope they make the Korean MV the official version in America.

The American MV plain sucks. It's soooo low budget-looking. qq

these swimming gays ruined my life

09-19-2008   #25 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

Wow, i finally get a chance to be at a computer in order to view the boaamerica.com website.... and it crashes my firefox... woot.... oh wells...... it seems to be loading now...

09-27-2008   #26 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

MV will be released on October 7

>_<~

09-28-2008   #27 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

i wonder if shes gonna release it the asia way or american way (i.e. asia=3-5 singles THEN album, American=1 single, album, more singles if sales arent good)

10-02-2008   #28 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

The full version of Eat You Up's been released on Myspace

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Myspace.com: Music - PopUpPlayer

also, BoA's Official MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/BoAmusicUSA

10-03-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

Yayyyyyyyyy

now for the mv. Q__Q

Last edited by JelloTime; 10-03-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Derformed Q ;-;

10-03-2008   #30 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Woah.

Her English was pretty good. (:

10-03-2008   #31 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

I love the song. It's so catchy. ;o

10-06-2008   #32 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

huge favor to ask, someones gonna upload the pv on jpopsuki tomorrow, any chance asomeone here can lok for it and convert it and upload it to youtube....? its the only way ill get to view it... i realy wish there was a way for me to download it for my phone... why did i have to loose my net B4 it came out...QQ

10-06-2008   #33 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

^ someone will probably upload it. If now I can always do that. But I'm betting a lot of people are gonna upload it.

no worries =D

10-07-2008   #34 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

o hi, bump

Eat You UP MV and Digital Single is delayed till 21th Q_Q...

10-07-2008   #35 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Aw, I was really looking forward to seeing the MV. ]:

10-08-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ayu1 is on a distinguished road
Level: 18

It really sucks how her popularity really declined this year. THE FACE and Vivid both should have sold better.

I guess it was kinda smart to delay the release. Everyone would be interested in Britney and Beyonces new releases instead!

10-10-2008   #37 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

may have been delayed, but just ike every other upcomming song on the net, the audio has leaked. thre are full song audio clips with generic backround videos up on youtube

10-12-2008   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

Single is still coming out on the 14th????
Check the web.
http://www.boaamerica.com/

Its all lies??
I dun trust wikipedia. =<

Oh never mind. Its on Korea yahoo.

Last edited by JelloTime; 10-12-2008 at 09:16 PM.

10-14-2008   #39 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

It lied, they haven't updated much =[

10-17-2008   #40 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

and Kuda delivers =)

also, it's a lot better just to go the YT and click "watch in high quality" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsFVcBeaM2E

Last edited by Kowiz; 10-17-2008 at 02:57 PM.