LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2009   #361 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

scary faces behind her.. *hides*.. but yay for collab with mflo again. I missed them together.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2009   #362 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
who complained about her dancing? we should kick them in the face!
Ironically, BoAjjang members.

10-05-2009   #363 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

BoA is an amazingly talented dancer, I don't see why anyone would complain

10-05-2009   #364 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Did BoA cut her hair? o.o

And her dancing is so awesome...I wonder how long it takes for her to learn fast-paced routines like that @____@

these swimming gays ruined my life

10-05-2009   #365 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

She did, no ugly wigs this time. Thank the lord. Base from what her EIEN choreographer said, BoA was really quick and she mastered the choreography in 3 days, I think. So I guess it's around the same amount of time.

10-06-2009   #366 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

All the cool kids go short.

10-08-2009   #367 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

I really hope that atleast some future american releases from here are more mainstream pop for more radio play. Although, i guess i kinda understand why theyre going the dance route, currently "pop" isnt "pop" anymore. The bubblegum classic "pop" days seem to be over and are being replaced by a punk pop or r&b pop)

10-17-2009   #368 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

I've never noticed the shear amount of English in this song, even thought I heard it so many times, because of her accent. And now, everything's so clear, lmao.

10-17-2009   #369 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

video doesnt work Q__Q darn you copyrights

10-17-2009   #370 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Just in case, lool

10-18-2009   #371 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Speaking of the amount of english in that song.. and slightly off topic from BoA... Is it just me or were 99% all of the M-Flo Loves tracks done with an artist that has a background with the english language?

10-18-2009   #372 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

I have no idea, I've only listened to the BoA and Crystal K's. I haven't really been following his stuff much, but I do know he has so many collabs.

10-24-2009   #373 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

10-25-2009   #374 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
Speaking of the amount of english in that song.. and slightly off topic from BoA... Is it just me or were 99% all of the M-Flo Loves tracks done with an artist that has a background with the english language?
you dont really need background in english language when it comes to music. You can phonetically sing it or use it to speak the words along with the melody. Like I don't know italian or german, but i can sing it to sound natural with practice.

10-27-2009   #375 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

also Dance version of Bump Bump

Daamn, girl.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 10-27-2009 at 01:55 PM.

10-28-2009   #376 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH \o/

It's very sepia..lol

10-29-2009   #377 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

o.o avex is on the hunt .. lol;;

10-31-2009   #378 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Talk+performance. Madonna's in it as well.

Performance only.

11-03-2009   #379 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
you dont really need background in english language when it comes to music. You can phonetically sing it or use it to speak the words along with the melody. Like I don't know italian or german, but i can sing it to sound natural with practice.
Lemme rephrase that, because i think you might have misunderstood me
I know a great number of the loves project artists are completely fluent in english, some i'm not sure and others i know are not fluent in english, but it feels like the majority of these artists speak fluent english

The artists m-flo has worked with:
Spoiler!

out of 39 artists worked with in the loves project, 19 are confirmed to speak fluent english, about 5 i have not confirmed, and i know BoA is now learning
and some of the artists i just cant find info about, but phonetically, singing in english from japanese will come out as engrish.

but back on the BoA topic

The new single sounds really familiar and i cant place a finger on what it reminds me of
but i like it

11-05-2009   #380 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Happy Birthday BoA <3

Spoiler!

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-25-2010 at 12:57 PM.