Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-09-2009   #341 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I've never bother to use those lol. Even my ring tone's still the default.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-09-2009   #342 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

I only do ringtones usually. Ring backs annoy the hell out of me when i call someone because some people are douches who record a song as their voicemail and nothing else so you dont know if it's ringing or waiting for a message XD

ringtones on the other hand, i like to know when it's my phone ringing.. and everyone at work knows when it's mine XD yet in public its usually on vibrate anyways, i hate having my phone even RING at the checkout line in a store

08-14-2009   #343 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Crystal Kay feat. BoA - Girlfriend on Music Station.

08-24-2009   #344 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

The latest BoA segment on Extra. It's basically the same interview as last time, with edits and longer.

----

Happy 9th Anniversary \o/

08-25-2009   #345 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

OOH, forgot to mention there's a boa fanclub/twitter contest asking people to submit their "boa inspired fashion pictures" on twitpic or whatever, i'll look for the link later

08-25-2009   #346 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

^ they posted another tweet, they meant an impersonation of what BoA wears.

Control

Crazy About

2 of the 3 new songs on BoA Deluxe. The 3rd one is Energetic Radio Edit version, my guess is that it's same as the one in the MV.

08-26-2009   #347 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

I wish that she would do a couple songs in the pop style she does in japan...

09-01-2009   #348 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

crazy about full song (until it gets taken down XD)
Control full song (until it gets taken down)

oooops, misposted the control youtube link, here it is XD

Last edited by Globalastro; 09-08-2009 at 11:45 AM.

09-04-2009   #349 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Spoiler!

purty

Last edited by Kudaranai; 10-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.

09-22-2009   #350 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

BUMP BUMP Preview.

09-22-2009   #351 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Her song is actually called Bump

I thought were you were just saying that to bump the thread

09-23-2009   #352 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

2 bumps, even.

The longer version

Why doesn't she release something like this in her US album, orz.

09-23-2009   #353 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

All I had to see was "Feat. Verbal" to tell me i need to get it XD

09-25-2009   #354 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Ugh, seriously. I haven't heard the new single fully yet and I already love the songs in it. They should really consider using these songs in her English album.

Official previews:

BUMP BUMP

IZM

I mean, omg IZM sounds pretty awesome.

09-28-2009   #355 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

The theme song is called まもりたい~White Wish~" (I want to protect her~White Wish~) for Tales of Graces.

Preview:

bokachu @ YT

09-29-2009   #356 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

OMG! That's AWESOME!! especially because for the past week, i've randomly started playing Tales of Destiny and Tales of Eternity!! I cant wait for Tales of Graces to come out because even though i'm broke, its one of the few things I'm buying once it comes out here

10-03-2009   #357 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Bump Bump Preview

The MV will begin airing on Oct. 5th.

10-04-2009   #358 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Bump bump feat. Verbal full pv

Wow, her pronunciation of english is much more evident in this video compared to her earlier and more recent jpop ones!

10-04-2009   #359 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

People are all "omg she's dancing again" and when she doesn't dance, they go "why isn't she dancing"

I personally really like this MV, it's really different from her older stuff.

10-04-2009   #360 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

who complained about her dancing? we should kick them in the face!