Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-26-2009   #281 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

BoA meets MapleStory!

whaaaaaaaaaaat

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-26-2009   #282 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

hey, its publicity, isnt it!! LOL

think of the number of idiots maple story has... oops, did i say idiots? i ment players!

time to redownload just for shits and giggles

03-26-2009   #283 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

MTV IGGY

It's in Korean though..lol. This is from back in December, BoA Live in NYC.

---------------------

BoA's BEST & USA album ranks #7 on the United World chart with 92k copies. (This includes Korea's #1 rank @ 4k copies) Add that to the unconfirmed 4k copies from the 'BoA' album (200 Billboard charts @ #127) she sold almost 100k this week.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 03-26-2009 at 10:24 PM.

03-27-2009   #284 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

good preformance! it's a shame they didnt release that footage sooner!

03-29-2009   #285 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

ToT

04-01-2009   #286 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

QQ i went to buy a copy at walmart and they dont have it... ugh..... that makes me sad, cuz the only cd store i GO TO is walmart

04-01-2009   #287 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

BoA Live in NYC is released on MTV Iggy

Part1: MTV IGGY
Part2: MTV IGGY
Part3: MTV IGGY
Part4: MTV IGGY
Part5: MTV IGGY

I know she's short, but dang, standing next to the host didn't help. Some of the answers are really weird..like she didn't fully answer them but she was so cute. This is back in December 2008.

04-02-2009   #288 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

OMG!! MOD DOUBLE POST!! MOD DOUBLE POST!!!!! OMGOMG!!
awwwwwww, she fixed it

lol the guy doing the intro was annoying as hell

Suchin Pak is wearing like 5 inch heals, that's probably why theres the height diff.
suchin pak's always been kinda annoying during interviews to me... ill finish watching the other clips and update

lol, @ the collab with usher... you can tell she has the hots for him its so cute to see that smile on her face

lol BoA singing I Kissed a Girl... LOL
I've noticed her repeating a lot of things that suchin says. I wonder if she's doing it to kind of get an idea of odd sounds, because when she repeats it, it sounds like she's having trouble with some of the words...

BoA and.. aya Matsura???!?!!? thank god she isnt wearing that hidious fake moustache from that one scary video.. but ewwwwww H!P

2 more parts to watch, then no more editing

POISON CAKE! POISON CAKE!! you know that hit the trash

all in all, i think she did well during this interview

Last edited by Globalastro; 04-05-2009 at 12:55 AM.

04-04-2009   #289 (permalink)
???

arno is on a distinguished road
IGN: lordarno
Class: Dark Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: 17x/16x
Guild: Synergy! (S!)

F.Y.E finally got it... took me a while to find it..

I find it funny how it's labeled "Best & USA Disc 3" in my computer... I mean, I know why, but.. I feel a little ripped off.
@_@

Last edited by arno; 04-04-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: clarity

04-07-2009   #290 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

^Yeah, that's now the 'BoA' albums are labeled. lol

I'm not sure if this will ever be aired in its entirety.

04-08-2009   #291 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

ChaosReaper is on a distinguished road

Lol, i just came back from a party at a karaoke place.

/Wasabsolutelyshattered@no"Everlasting"(Koreanver.) onthelist.

Though the Japanese version was there, too bad i can't read all the kanji ;-;

04-13-2009   #292 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

subbed version

Cre: BoAnoss

04-13-2009   #293 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

i loved her answer to the question about the fans reactions, but i wonder, do they not realize that most of her american fan base is also a fan of her asian releases?

04-15-2009   #294 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

'I Did It For Love' MV is finally here!!

cre:allkpop

better quality version on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/video/video....8952152&ref=nf

Last edited by Kudaranai; 04-17-2009 at 04:28 AM.

04-16-2009   #295 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

saw it from another site, aside from people's reactions being "its not really today's American song" or "its too black i cant see anything" .. i think its good. I like the FANS! and i think the black with light on her giving her a silhouette was nice. I liked the blue sparks .. wish there was more of that in the video aside from the Rhianna waterworks... ella ella.. eh eh..

04-16-2009   #296 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

I like the water effect on the dancers. Fan is fierce as well.

04-16-2009   #297 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

I'm in love with this video!!! and someone finally posted an OK quality version on jpop suki, but it's far from hq but still better than watching it on youtube

04-17-2009   #298 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Videos Posted by BoA: BoA - I Did It For Love - Music Video | Facebook

Better quality on Facebook, a lot better. It's not as dark as I first thought.

04-17-2009   #299 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

^
Someone had that up during class today. When I watched it, I came to this conclusion:

BoA = (Britney Spears - S***) + (Rihanna - Bruises)

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

04-22-2009   #300 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

orz, I forgot to post this.

The edits before final released one of American version of EYU

Some cut scenes are really hot, please ignore the blonde wig and the bad choreographs.