LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-20-2009   #201 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Kuda's sig is just sexy <3

I didnt know she had a myspace either x__o Never was a myspace ho.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-20-2009   #202 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

hmmmmmmmm, has anyone found any romanized lyrics for universe yet?

02-20-2009   #203 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Universe feat. Crystal Kay and VERBAL - BoAjjang Forums

Post #6 for Roman.

02-20-2009   #204 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

why does boajjang never come up when i google boa's lyrics lol

Iggy’s Music Blog Blog Archive Focus: The BoA Show - Behind the Scenes Pt. 2

also, a pic slideshow of behind the scenes pics and whatnot from her mtv studios performance, there are some in there i haven't seen yet, so though i'd share

and whats up with the uber engrish lyrics for universe?
Crystal Kay and Verbal are completely fluent in english, and BoA is learning, so dont you think they'd fix lyrics like these:
What's feel you feel watashi no reality

Can you follow Dancing in your Best

Last edited by Globalastro; 02-20-2009 at 07:50 PM.

02-20-2009   #205 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

I think its trying to get a sentence/phrase across with a certain amount of syllables to work with. Since you know japanese language is different as far as some syllables go. Plus it probably sounds normal to those listening to it over there. *shrugs* but i do understand where you're coming from XD

02-20-2009   #206 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

IIRC, they didn't compose the song..so..Singers only sing it.

02-21-2009   #207 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
IIRC, they didn't compose the song..so..Singers only sing it.
Technically, you have the lyricist (writes the lyrics), the composer (creates the base composition of the song), the arranger (rearrainges it and sets up the tracks) and the singer(self explanatory), but if you knew that your lyricist wrote you a song with lyrics that you could have possibly done better, dont you think you'd at least tell them "btw, these lyrics do not make sense?"

I dont know, maybe it's just me.

02-21-2009   #208 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Lol I think thats just how Verbal/m-flo is. Hes the same with all the lyrics to his other songs. Maybe its meant to be unique to him or something. *Shrug*

And do people still google BoA lyrics o_o? I have BoAjjang bookmarked and it already satisfies all my lyrical needs. Except new singles perhaps, but its the best lyrics site Ive seen.

02-21-2009   #209 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

which m-flo songs have awkward lyrics?

i cant think of any off the top of my head.

With the exception of m-flo loves emyli and diggy mo - Dopamine/Dopamin? where diggy mo randomly shouts LINGUINI PASTA!!! (then again, in speed drive, he randomly raps "FRIED POTATOE!")

02-21-2009   #210 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Plus, I don't think Japanese audience actually cares if the lyrics are grammatically correct or not. I'd be surprise when Japanese songs don't have any mistakes. It's the norm. It's not just Japan either...Korea as well as any other Asian country.

02-21-2009   #211 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

@Global: I didnt mean awkward in meaning, but he just has a tendency to mix up jap and english, and the outcome is a complete mish mash of words whose meanings I can barely grasp at times >->

@Kuda: There are a few, but funnily, they're always sung by someone whos also fluent in English :x quite a few anime themes come to mind.

02-21-2009   #212 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameh/kuda
ameh: @global: I didnt mean awkward in meaning, but he just has a tendency to mix up jap and english, and the outcome is a complete mish mash of words whose meanings i can barely grasp at times >->

you mean like the repetition of a word in english, then again in japanese or whole phrases for that matter

kuda: Plus, i don't think japanese audience actually cares if the lyrics are grammatically correct or not. I'd be surprise when japanese songs don't have any mistakes. It's the norm. It's not just japan either...korea as well as any other asian country.
touche

02-25-2009   #213 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Interesting tidbits. On the Amazon page (link up there, or in my sig) There's now a BoA + Utada special (I guess it's probably because they have the same audience..lol) When I check Utada's..her album's ranking in the 600's while BoA's in 220th

/me giggles.

02-26-2009   #214 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Mizuiro will become famous soon enough
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 14x

Thanks for this thread. It's a great way to keep up with BoA stuff without leaving this site. I found an interesting article while I was looking up some information on BoA's upcoming album release:

#1 Pop Star From Asia Gears Up to Launch New Single Recorded With Top Hit-Maker Sean Garrett

It's a short article, but it does include a photo from what I think is the MV set for "I Did It for Love".

P. S. BoA is 22 now. (referring to first post)

Give reputation points when you can!

Last edited by Mizuiro; 02-26-2009 at 07:18 PM.

02-26-2009   #215 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Yes leather. We also have a fan account about the MV for I Did it For Love too. Someone on BJJ overheard a dancer talking about filming the MV. They had a chat, I'll post the link to the entire thread later. The gist of it was that the MV is mostly focus on dancing routines. BoA is very nice and professional, etc.

02-28-2009   #216 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Quote:
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #40 in Music (See Bestsellers in Music)

Popular in these categories: (What's this?)
#25 in Music > Rock
#33 in Music > Pop

lol, yay. Kelly Clarkson's All I ever Wanted (release on the same ay as BoA's) is actually #29 at the moment.

02-28-2009   #217 (permalink)
is happy
Special

Tecca will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Tecca Send a message via Yahoo to Tecca

Oh, wow. I just read her biography and I'm pretty impressed. Hopefully she'll do great in the states as well.

*Has never heard of BoA before a couple of weeks ago*

Gaming Forums | PrizeFusion

02-28-2009   #218 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

They can put that under rock o_o? Not a label person myself, but wow..

Cant wait for the new BoA album already ~_~

02-28-2009   #219 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

oh shat. Kelly's album release date got moved up as well.

03-01-2009   #220 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

x___x BoA>Kelly for me. And her album is more expensive lol?