Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-09-2009   #181 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

She gave up on Chinese a long while ago. She said it was too hard, which is probably why LSM went for America instead of China.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2009   #182 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

BEST HIT MEGA BLEND ~VISUAL REMIX~ will be included in the EIEN single.

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/boa/images/movie_thumb.swf

02-14-2009   #183 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

BoA - Universe feat Crystal Kay and Verbal on MStation

I'm so loving this song!

or the full radio rip
[yt]BxOqSlOw_Hw[/yt ]

oops, didnt realize Tea edited her post with that one lol

Last edited by Globalastro; 02-14-2009 at 09:54 PM.

02-17-2009   #184 (permalink)
won't notice you
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute

I love it too. Its like something I can listen to nonstop when Im trying to concentrate on something.

The mega hit blend song was just like.. lolwut? Kinda odd but I liked it though.

02-17-2009   #185 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Acoustic version of Believe in Love.

-----------

Don't forget to pre-order the album on amazon, it's available now :> Amazon.com: Boa: Boa: Music Personally I'll just grab it at Best Buy when it comes out.

02-18-2009   #186 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

lol, i think i like the ravex version better, but this reminds me of something... kinda hawaiian i think? i dont know what it reminds me of, but its a strong resemblance, i cant wait for the single to finish being verified on jpopsuki so i can karaoke eien and universe! LOL

02-19-2009   #187 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

The acoustic version is quite nice imo.
=3

02-19-2009   #188 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

woot, now the torrent is verified but DEAD... the stupid uploader has disappeared from the interwebz... i want my karaoke tracks lol

02-19-2009   #189 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

02-19-2009   #190 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

This will probably be my second BoA purchase since the Perfect Edition of LOVE&HONESTY.

Though I'd rather just walk into a Best Buy or something and buy it there instead of ordering through Amazon. It's not like she's going to sell out in my neck of the woods.

02-19-2009   #191 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

I Did it For Love, just in case.

Yes, I'm stopping by Best Buy and pick up the album myself.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 02-19-2009 at 07:24 PM.

02-19-2009   #192 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

isn't it 'I Did It For Love'?

02-19-2009   #193 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

It is, no idea why I typed life.

02-19-2009   #194 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Oh i thought it was a new song or remix T__T

*listens to the full version anyways*

02-20-2009   #195 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
It is, no idea why I typed life.
That would be because BoA is life.

02-20-2009   #196 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

easier way to access the visual blend remix
all clips connected together in a nonstop version.

02-20-2009   #197 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Yes, I have the song on loop in my winamp :>

02-20-2009   #198 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

For some reason I liked that song the most out of all the others on the Eien single ~_~

First Press editions are evil

02-20-2009   #199 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

BoA's Myspace page got revamped.

BoA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

BoA's Official English Fanclub+forum http://boafanclub.ning.com/forum

Last edited by Kudaranai; 02-20-2009 at 05:18 PM.

02-20-2009   #200 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Lol didn't even know BoA had myspace -___-