Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-04-2010   #221 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuho

hello there :3
fix'd. You only need to put what's after the v= in the url and if there's an &feature after the code, you can take that part off, too.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-07-2010   #222 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-11-2010   #223 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

7hatGuy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Azumish, Horvash, Gelive
Class: Templar, Gunslinger, Meister lt_templar
Level: 139, 95, 84
Guild: GoldenDawn

I implore you fellows and all your danmaku shenanigans to listen to this

東方 Metal Arrange - Morning Glow
Spoiler!

There's a list there. It's up to date, even though the picture hates all living things and may be fidgety when trying to update to my updates -_-

Touhou Conquests:
EoSD: Normal
PCB : Normal
IN: Normal
MoF: Normal

11-17-2010   #224 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS THREAD!!! I have like 20 gigs of Touhou Classical/Piano and vocals. XD Not really much of a rock person though. Anyway, I dunno what has been posted already... there are a lot of pages... But I do have several tracks that I have been raving over recently. They're all pretty recent--from this year-ish, and they're good! So if you're sitting in a quiet room.. give these songs a listen.

Spoiler!

I had to upload this because IT WAS NOT ON YOUTUBE. KITSUNE'S WORKSHOP, NOT ON YOUTUBE?! RAAAGE!! Anyway, I need more Charming Domination. That theme is growing on me. (Also, the song stops at 2:31. Something happened when I was uploading and it became really bleaaaah, so yeah.)

Spoiler!

I always love Maikaze, and TOKINE is one of the few male vocalists who don't kill my ears. Also, I just plain love Infinite Nightmare.

Spoiler!

EX-KEINE! Her theme is growing on me too. This song makes me BAW.

Spoiler!

The soft feeling of this song is great. It really tears me up. ;_; I like the song itself as well. There are a lot of great piano versions of it out there.

Spoiler!

I hate Byakuren's theme. That being said, this arrangement is pretty good. O_O So I don't hate it that much anymore.

I still have about 6 gigs of Touhou albums from C78, ReitaisaiSP and some other events that I haven't gone through, so if I find awesomeness there, you bet I'll be raving about it.

Last edited by RaineScarlet; 11-18-2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Put the videos in spoilers. ^^;; Sorries.

11-18-2010   #225 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I see you like listening to the more relaxing remixes. Me too, sometimes. My favorite outta your post was the last one. I like Byakuren's theme, it sounds so pretty IMO. Though, I guess by there being so many versions of her theme, it is relatively easy to remix and sound nice?

Btw, if you post a lot of videos, please use spoilers; it's kinda laggy seeing all these videos on the screen at once.

Spoiler!

11-18-2010   #226 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough

^Depends on my mood. ^_^ I guess I've been a really mellow mood lately so I've been listening to my Classical/Easy Listening Touhou mixes. But I do like upbeat stuff. For example, my ringtone:

Spoiler!

Is full of awesomeness. Suwako's stage (MoF Extra). The original (and many other arranges) all sound happy and light, but this one is just badass. The beginning at least. Gets mellow later on. I'm not much for Techno, but Sound Online is strangely appealing to me.

Last edited by RaineScarlet; 11-18-2010 at 09:48 PM.

11-21-2010   #227 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

I went through this entire thread and saw that nobody has posted Mohican Sanbag yet.

Spoiler!

11-25-2010   #228 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

Wow, almost all of them are over 7 minutes long. I see what you mean by how they remix them.

12-03-2010   #229 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

An unexpected techno favorite.
Spoiler!

I very much like Sleepless Night, but I never liked Shoot the Bullet much.

Spoiler!

I LOVE NUE AND HER THEME SONG AND THIS ARRANGE!!!1111!!!123 If I had to say, this ranks as one of my (personal) top vocalhou arranges. I tend to like vocalists who have deeper voices (Like Kalafina...).

I won't post up too many of my older favorite songs until I eventually listen through all the songs in this thread so I don't repeat songs. >_< *12 pages..death*

12-03-2010   #230 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

rofl Have fun going through them all. Btw, enjoyed those two you posted as well, I liked the first one more since I love techno.

12-07-2010   #231 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

I am so obsessed with this song right now. How can K2 arrange such a silly song into something so epic?! Plus, I think Mai Kotoge is my new favorite vocalist. >_<

MY HEART! YEAH!

12-08-2010   #232 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

That one's nice. I like it too~

v warning: extremely high-pitch loli voice v

12-30-2010   #233 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

onlycolour will become famous soon enough
Default ?!

I have to say, I never reallllly enjoyed loli-voices in music that much before, but that was one of the best ones I've heard OAO
I liked the Byakuren remix as well XD

Spoiler!

A mellow arrangement of Mystia's theme. I really liked the guitar(if it was a guitar?, my ears are bad) in this one.

Spoiler!

I love Blikje Phantasm Piano Solo<3 It might be old but it's a really good remix, especially if you listen to it all the way through.

°Welcome to my Aquarium°

12-30-2010   #234 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

Both were pretty alright. Second one was kinda trippy lol I thought youtube was loading the vid slowly at first.

Spoiler!

I love this jazz/techno remix done by ENS. Been listening to it more often lately.

01-03-2011   #235 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

No commento~

01-03-2011   #236 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r é
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

OMG That overdrive remix made laugh so MUCH, I LOVE IT!

01-06-2011   #237 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
VindictusLa TaleMapleStoryLord of the Rings Online
Awards Facebook Fan

BriGuy92 has a spectacular aura aboutBriGuy92 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BriGuy92 Send a message via MSN to BriGuy92 Send a message via Yahoo to BriGuy92 Send a message via Skype™ to BriGuy92
IGN: BriGuy92
Class: Dagger/Wind Wizard lt_mage
Level: 54
Guild: GoldenDawn
Xfire: BriGuy92

Absolutely epic remix of my favorite Touhou song.

01-06-2011   #238 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

Does sound pretty epic and nice to listen to (even for one who doesn't care much for non-vocals).

Spoiler!

01-08-2011   #239 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Spoiler!

01-08-2011   #240 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Oh shi- this thread is still alive? Well sadly I haven't been doing much in terms of arrange finding.
So,