Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2009   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Post Kanye West Interrupts Taylor Swift's VMA Acceptance Speech:Beyonce Had the Best Video

Kanye West Outburst Upstages MJ Tributes at VMAs | NBC Washington

"Michael Jackson, who was not only one of the most influential forces in MTV's history but also provided its Video Music Awards with some of its most irreverent moments, got reverential treatment Sunday as Madonna and his sister Janet provided emotional tributes one through words, one through song.

It was a tender, special moment a rarity for the Video Music Awards. But the mood didn't last for long, thanks in part to another onstage outburst from Kanye West.

It didn't take long, though, for the mood to change from bittersweet to just plain bitter. West who has flipped out after losing at the VMAs, the Grammys, the American Music Awards and more complained once again that the wrong person had been awarded a trophy, but this time, it was on behalf of Beyonce.

Beyonce, nominated for best female video for "Single Ladies," was bested by country and pop sensation Taylor Swift. The 19-year-old was giddy when she won for her clip "You Belong to Me," saying: "I always wondered what it would be like to maybe win one of these someday, but never actually thought it would happen."

But West ruined her moment when he jumped on stage, and protested.

"Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," he said, as a shocked Beyonce looked on and the crowd began to boo West.

A crestfallen Swift didn't finish her speech, but the crowd applauded her anyway. She later performed "You Belong to Me" in a subway station. "

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Kanye West's behaviour was unacceptable, and shouldn't criticize her because she deserves to have the award.
Any opinion from Kanye should be kept to himself..and this gave me one more reason to hate him..
<3 Taylor

09-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

MTV is pure trash

not trying to ruin this thread but all I see in that video are two clowns on a stage, how can anyone really care

09-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

How to pronounce Kanye? OvO
But indeed, it was very rude. Anyone who does that to anyone needs to go back to school.

09-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Man I personally LOVE taylor swift more than Beyonce. Single Ladies was a horrible horrible song.

West should really be a lot more respectful and learn some manners.

What's the point of pulling out that poor acknowledgement then ruining someone's moment.

It's like saying bluntly, "no offence, but she's better than you".

09-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

TheDopi will become famous soon enoughTheDopi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheDopi Send a message via MSN to TheDopi
IGN: dopi
Class: Sieg
Level: 67 (439)
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
How to pronounce Kanye? OvO
But indeed, it was very rude. Anyone who does that to anyone needs to go back to school.
Kahn yay.

Kanye's an *s***le!

I hope you have a memorable tomorrow, including, but not limited to, the promising, golden hours of morning, the full, rich bloom of afternoon, and of course, the quiet, gentle hours of evening, when time, pausing for an instant and breathing a small sigh, rushes forward to greet the newly forming day. ~George Carlin

Read this to expand your miiinnd: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

09-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Kanye West = the next ODB?

09-14-2009   #8 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

i got pretty upset just by watching this interruption, who knows how taylor felt :[

09-14-2009   #9 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

I dun get it why west did this to Taylor or Beyonce.. @_@

09-14-2009   #10 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of

kanye was reported drunk before he got in

09-14-2009   #11 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Video got removed....

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

09-15-2009   #12 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Here's a little something funny to think on:
The most important news and commentary to read right now. - The Slatest - Slate Magazine

09-15-2009   #13 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

comments from other celebs:

The Superficial - Kelly Clarkson to Kanye: 'What happened to you as a child?'

09-16-2009   #14 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Though, I like Beyonce's video MORE than Taylor's but, seriously man. DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!?

There goes your reputation, flush down through the toilet, again.
Now, -waits for Kanye gets humiliated-

09-16-2009   #15 (permalink)
Kat
how dreadful!
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all

^No need to wait.

Kanye was always a jerk.
Taylor looked devastated.
Some are saying it was staged, most likely to protect his 'rep'.
His attempt to boost up Beyonce was in vain. He was boo'd everytime they said his name. xD;
And she ended up winning the Best Video of the Year Award. I think.

Taylor's video was fairly good...
The BVoY(how2smashwords), in my opinion, must've been a popularity contest. Beyonce's great and everything. Her video... Wow. Three women dancing in black and white. Let's give her an award for this amazing video. >_>

... But I love what the President said about this.

09-16-2009   #16 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

I saw the video. I love Beyonce's awkward facial expression.

In case anyone didn't catch this: When it's Beyonce's turn to win her award, she spared a couple of moments for Taylor to finish her speech.

TBH though I think people are making too big of a deal out of this.

09-16-2009   #17 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook
I think it's because Taylor Swift is this young sweet role model and no one thought that she deserved to be humiliated like that. If it was someone like Lindsey Lohan then no one would care~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

09-16-2009   #18 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook
I saw the video. I love Beyonce's awkward facial expression.

In case anyone didn't catch this: When it's Beyonce's turn to win her award, she spared a couple of moments for Taylor to finish her speech.

The video

I has the sense that Taylor just finished crying >:I

09-16-2009   #19 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

I feel sad for Taylor..
No one WILL HURT MY TAYLOR...
BURN IN HELL, KANYE

09-16-2009   #20 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

^
I lol'ed

"wow, i can't believe i won
this is awesome
don't trip and fall
im gonna get to thanks the fans, this is so cool
owh, kanye west is here, cool haircut, what are you doing there?
ouch, and I guess i'm not gonna get to thank the fans"