Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Default Music outside of Music Television and Radio, Helpful promotion?

Do you think that music outside of music television and radio offers better promotion than those songs only heard on channels such as Fuse, MTV, VH1, Music Choice etc?

Lately, we had Entertainment Tonight's premier of Energetic by BoA, we've had musical acts on talk shows as segway pieces for years, and just now, i heard a clip of Utada's "Hotel Lobby" used on CNN while talking about the economy and something that may help now *play song clip "She wonders when will this end, the world is full of money, full of money, ahhhhh" and fade to commercial*

Now, while when used on channels such as CNN, they do not tell who the artist was or anything, but do you think it could potentially help these artists?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-31-2009   #2 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

That's where I do my work, it's much easier and it keeps away from the retarded mainstream publicity that most of the big networks give.

segments, commercials, video games, and the like. It's been done forever.

The reason why some people don't do it is because they want that limelight/money so bad, and the stereotype of those particular fields don't have much to offer.