Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum
Default Witness The Wonder : Wonder Girls Thread

*/will sound diplomatic and whatnot*
Min Sun Ye
Park Ye Eun
Sun Mi
Ahn So Hee
Kim Yoo Bin.
The 5 wonders that sent not only Koreans, but asians crazy with their songs.
First hit : Tell Me

Number 1 in different charts (online and offline) From September - 1st week of January 2008. So Hee's trademark "omona"(oh my god) is also seen here.
Dubbed as a "music virus" for the catchy tune and flowy dance moves. Thousands of Wonderfuls(fanbase) and other people sent their own rendition of the tell me dance. From Student, police to even teachers and stewardess.

Second Big Hit : So Hot!

The first idol group to win a Number 1 in their Comeback. So hot stayed number 1 in (most notably) Music Bank chart for 7 weeks. Stayed number 1 in different charts for 2 months.

Their Biggest Asian hit (imo only lol) : Nobody

Showing diversity and musical maturity, Park Jin Young and the Wonder Girls decided to go with the "motown" genre feel. Proving to be a success even with idol group [DBSK] around. This song was given a Bonsang award. Because of their hardwork, In late 2008, they have been given a "Daesang award". Which is the biggest award an award giving body can give, trouncing idol groups [Big Bang] and [DBSK] for the award.

*feel free to post infos about them*

*+rep please ty wonderfuls :3*

Last edited by yanipopo; 07-05-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

interview with NY1 2009-05-21

06-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Cabal dance

06-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of

@shanni yeah i saw their dance in cabal xD

06-12-2009   #5 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Their 'Tell Me' dance is also in Luna and in another game i played. A lot of games seem to get this one. They should put the Taegoon 'Call Me' dance in or the Seungri 'Crack Crack Crack' dance .. lulz.

06-13-2009   #6 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

So I heard they'll be going on tours with the Jonas Brothers... `-`

06-13-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
So I heard they'll be going on tours with the Jonas Brothers... `-`
;o; I was debating whether I should go or not because the Wonder Girls are performing but I'm not a big fan of the brothers.

06-13-2009   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

yeah i heard about that too, i think the most enjoyment you'll see is the English version of Nobody being performed.

06-13-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by JelloTime
;o; I was debating whether I should go or not because the Wonder Girls are performing but I'm not a big fan of the brothers.

lol some american wonderfuls plan on going then leaving after the WG performs. evil

06-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

i just read about the english version of Nobody. There is a snippet of it on amazon if anybody cares to listen..

I don't really understand what sohee is saying on her part.. but sunmi is really good in english

Amazon.com: Nobody: MP3 Downloads: Wonder Girls

06-15-2009   #11 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

ee They distort Sohee's voice a little too much. It's funny because I've seen vids where they spoke English, and Sohee's accent is great.

06-17-2009   #12 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

EPIK WONDER.

I like how they twisted pop into hardcore metal LOL.

these swimming gays ruined my life

Last edited by Ascherit; 06-17-2009 at 10:32 PM.

06-23-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

pookie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
EPIK WONDER.

I like how they twisted pop into hardcore metal LOL.
hahahahaha

i think this cover is better than the original
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
YeSoul??/??423str/17.50% critpvp krieg
retired from lunia

Last edited by pookie; 06-23-2009 at 12:24 PM.

06-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
interview with NY1 2009-05-21
Hey their English isn't so bad.
I love these girls they're hawt (not referring to the jailbait members even tho they're cute too)

jajaja

06-30-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

oh my! just saw some posts on other forums about their perfs in portland and other places.
The cheers were loud. Fans and non-fans alike stood up for nobody too!