MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion > Music

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-02-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default Official Girls' Generation discussion thread.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

They're a very modern and modest band.

05-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

"BA-BO!"

Oh Heechul. `___`

these swimming gays ruined my life

05-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Daicho is on a distinguished road
IGN: Daicho
Class: Eir [Healer] lu_eir
Level: 75 RBx1
Guild: Daysleepers

Senpai that video made me ROFL so much ><

I kind of like SNSD but not that much :/ I do have some of their songs on my itunes though.

Avatar & Signature created by: Ruuka.
(Thank you!)

05-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

himnae / way to go

Tiffany - By Myself (JaMyung Go OST]

05-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I kept seeing Yoona as an actress and not a singer now, lol. I just finished You Are My Destiny and starting to watch Cinderella Man.

05-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i heard that one of the members is racist against black people. my friend was telling me about it and that's why they are being protested for the hollywood celebration

05-04-2009   #8 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
i heard that one of the members is racist against black people. my friend was telling me about it and that's why they are being protested for the hollywood celebration
According to SNSD LEADER IS A RACIST! | ShenYuePop which I googled up out of curiosity its because one of them supposedly said that Alicia Keys is “For a black person she’s really pretty” which in all honesty to me doesn't sound racist. Different people find different things attractive/pretty/cute etc.

05-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

there was another thing too. there's an all black group who covers korean songs and they covered one of SNSD song and the girl was shaking her head and mad and she left the room but the others were like "oh they're really cool!" and stuff

05-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
there was another thing too. there's an all black group who covers korean songs and they covered one of SNSD song and the girl was shaking her head and mad and she left the room but the others were like "oh they're really cool!" and stuff
That could just be down to musical taste. Like how I feel Snoop Dog butchered the Johny Cash songs as I quite like Johny Cash but not Snoop Dog. Or how I've heard on the radio when traveling what I assume is one of my favourite Journey songs and it ends up being in my opinion a travesty of the original by having rap thrown into it.

05-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

they were covering one of SNSDs song.

edit- oh wait i see hat you're saying. but they covered exactly like them. it not like they changed it around. methinks. i should ask my friend who really into korean music more about it.

but either way i think she shouldn't take it so personal to be huffing and puffing about it. that was an inappropiate reaction to be sure... i not trying to say they ARE racist or they not. i don't really know. i just repeating what i heard >_<

Last edited by PedroRomero; 05-04-2009 at 09:12 AM.

05-05-2009   #12 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Of all news sources, don't take what ShenYuePop blogs to heart - or anywhere, really. The blog itself exists sorely to bash Korean (and other) celebrities. It's the cesspool of blogs.

Also, it's the stuff like "I heard that..." or "Someone told me that..." that gets spread around like a disease. We can't be sure of what they did, or didn't do. Most of these "news" were created from antis/other fanatics of popular male groups that do not like SNSD being "nice to their oppas" or vice versa. It's ridiculous, and they really need to get over it.

05-09-2009   #13 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Gee has been stuck in my head for like weeks T_T

05-10-2009   #14 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Covers

05-10-2009   #15 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

@ first one. that audience sucked at clapping! ahahaha... that's my per peeve when i watch performances. if the freaking audience doesn't know how to clap along properly.

the covers were better to me... but mostly cos i already don't like the song gee anyway. the only song by the group i like pretty much is "into the world" i think that's the title

05-11-2009   #16 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Other ones got deleted ;-;
stupid copyrights

05-28-2009   #17 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Myself - Tiffany (male version/ pitch lowered with program) << her voice makes a great guy voice.. no joke.

05-29-2009   #18 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

It took me 2 months to remember and identify each member. :C

05-29-2009   #19 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

...lool. I thought it would've been hard as well. But as I watch them on tv shows, it becomes easier since all of them are different.

To this day, I still can't name all of Super Junior's members, however.

05-29-2009   #20 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

SNSD has some sexies in it :v

For real though, I hear Tiffany is a serious *****. Y/N?