Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-30-2009   #41 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Boys' Generation (소년시대)(2PM-2AM-SHINee-Super Junior) - Gee Cover

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-02-2009   #42 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

It's the same song, but it feels different when I heard this version.

And before anyone goes "omgsnsdisacopycat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by allkpop
Due to SM Entertainment's past remake issues, many people were quick to assume that the company had simply bought another already-released song. But, news reports are stating that the song is supposed to be SM's and SM's only. They officially purchased the music from Universal Music Publishing Group on February 1st, 2009, with the song's lyrics and K-pop-ification done by SM-hired Yoo Young Jin and Yoo Han Jin. Universal Music Publishing Group has stated that they believe their song's demo tape was leaked, and is considering legal action against the producers of Dineyra's song.
and seriously, netizens are nuts and really scary sometimes. They dug up this song from a country I've never even heard of. Call me uneducated, but I mean, where exactly is Uzbekistan?

07-02-2009   #43 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Middle-east, closer to Russia. :<

The -stan ending should give it away...

07-03-2009   #44 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Also, they are apparently Kazakhstan's enemy.

07-03-2009   #45 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Their choreography is...interesting.

these swimming gays ruined my life

07-03-2009   #46 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai

It's the same song, but it feels different when I heard this version.

And before anyone goes "omgsnsdisacopycat"

and seriously, netizens are nuts and really scary sometimes. They dug up this song from a country I've never even heard of. Call me uneducated, but I mean, where exactly is Uzbekistan?
lol wow D8

also no one had commented on that video till 2 days ago and now it has over 50 pgs of replies o.o

mhms.. they both sound nice though

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

07-11-2009   #47 (permalink)
사랑해전해
Special
Games
La TaleLost SagaBlade & SoulGrand Chase

Viet will become famous soon enough
IGN: Viet
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Guild: Cookies

SNSD THREAD?! WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS?!?!

*Big SNSD fan*

Yar, not to sound like a dork, but their music really is nice, I think their vocals and choreography is pretty top knotch compared to some other groups. Not to mention they're all pretty darn hawt ._. especially yuri

Hope kimmii doesn't catch me in here /runs

07-11-2009   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

viet is yuri-biased :O im sooyoung biased much much much very. :d

07-26-2009   #49 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

I probably shouldn't be posting in here considering how I don't like SNSD, but this is a discussion thread, so, yay, monster Yume attacks.

I don't mind their music; most of it is really catchy, but some of the members are really rude and disrespectful. I agree with Kuda in her post before about a lot of it could be made up by anti's, but there is a lot of proof that SNSD members are *****es. A few months ago, my cousins showed me the Dream Concert or whatever where people turned off their lights when SNSD came on, but I didn't find out until later why they did so. I went to a site where a lot of the problems were described with proof (mainly youtube videos - though a lot of them were taken down) and some of what I saw was really rude.

/spreads hate
no jk

but they do have catchy music and pretty hot members in there, although *****y
it's hard for me to listen to and like them knowing how disrespectful and rude some are =(

Edit: I'm glad I looked in this thread. *watches Suju sing and dance to Gee*

07-28-2009   #50 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Yume is so late on the news. Honestly, what they did during the Dream concert was VERY childish. I mean, it's one thing not to care about the group, it's another to throw insults and give other fans a bad name.

07-28-2009   #51 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games

I don't browse the music section that often, and I wasn't interested in Korean music in general until the last two months.

Are you referring the "they" as in the non-SNSD fans turning off their lights during SNSD performance or SNSD themselves?

07-28-2009   #52 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

As in the antis. The whole thing started when SNSD were in a CF with SuJu. It's really silly "omg they're touching my oppas"

07-28-2009   #53 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games

o what. Really, that's how it started?
Then that really is childish if that's how it began.
I call some of the SNSD members disrespectful and rude because of other things.
Being in an official fanclub is... dangerous.

07-28-2009   #54 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Some, (like 2 out of 9) have said something somewhat rude things in the past, but they apologized and stuff, and it kinda went quiet, then the CF thing happened and it's all "omg SNSD is such a horrible group, they have no respect lalalala" all of the sudden.

07-29-2009   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume
I probably shouldn't be posting in here considering how I don't like SNSD, but this is a discussion thread, so, yay, monster Yume attacks.

I don't mind their music; most of it is really catchy, but some of the members are really rude and disrespectful. I agree with Kuda in her post before about a lot of it could be made up by anti's, but there is a lot of proof that SNSD members are *****es. A few months ago, my cousins showed me the Dream Concert or whatever where people turned off their lights when SNSD came on, but I didn't find out until later why they did so. I went to a site where a lot of the problems were described with proof (mainly youtube videos - though a lot of them were taken down) and some of what I saw was really rude.

/spreads hate
no jk

but they do have catchy music and pretty hot members in there, although *****y
it's hard for me to listen to and like them knowing how disrespectful and rude some are =(

Edit: I'm glad I looked in this thread. *watches Suju sing and dance to Gee*
I'd have to agree, its sad to see SNSD being marketed as representing young girls of their generation in Korea when I dont think their manners are even up to scratch. Obviously Ive seen some people on the internet take the stance that its no big deal and they were just teasing/joking when they made fun of people, but bearing in mind that respect and politeness is a huge deal in Korea, I think the argument stands. Catchy music and all, but I see no reason why anyone would want to idolize them x_x They probably can sing to some degree - I havent listened to them sing individually so its hard to even gauge their vocal talent.. overall I like their songs but their dance moves arent anything great. BoA, Yuna Ito, etc there are better performers out there .-.

08-16-2009   #56 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Boyfriend - Goodbye Perf

Genie

Tiffany is not in this performance because she is in the states attending her grandfather's funeral

Last edited by Tea; 08-16-2009 at 01:18 AM.

08-19-2009   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Miyuki10522 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sakura10522,Jubei1
Class: Sheep+Cat to_sheep
Level: 228
Guild: LastHope
Cool

Ppl can have their opinions but at least their songs are good i love Genie~ the song roxs

08-25-2009   #58 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

It's probably just me, but I see a resemblance between Im YooNa and Nora Miao.

08-28-2009   #59 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

this one is old but i rmmbrd when i saw the sorry sorry video ;D

Super Junio - Sorry Sorry

such hot men

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

09-30-2009   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
AllodsCosmic BreakCTRacerDragon Nest