Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2013   #1 (permalink)
DJ
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Singer Misono To Retire From The Entertainment Industry In 2014

Singer Misono To Retire From The Entertainment Industry In 2014 - Abyssal Chronicles - A Tales of Series Fansite

Quote:
Singer Misono has announced in the program Konya Kurabete Mimashita on Japanese TV that she will be retiring from the entertainment industry by next year. She mentions that she only planned to work in the industry until she was 30 from the start.

Misono used to be the lead vocalist for the band Day After Tomorrow. They were the ones responsible for some of our well-loved Tales themes today, namely Starry Heavens and Soshite Boku ni Dekiru koto (What I Could Do Then) for Tales of Symphonia. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World's opening theme, Ninin Sankyaku (Three-Legged Race) and Tales of the Tempest's opening theme, VS, were also by Misono.

That said, I'm not sure how "Me" is going to go on. For those who remember, the singer "Me" is basically Misono's younger sister persona. She released a few Tales songs under that name, mainly With You together with BACK-ON which was used as Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3's opening theme and ホ・ン・ト・ウ・ソ (honto uso, True Lies), which was used as Tales of Symphonia: The Animation's opening theme for the United World Episode.

Misono has also recently released the 2013 version remixes for the openings used in Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-19-2013   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Bye person I never heard of.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

12-23-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

Whoa really? She's know for having a horrible voice and singing horrible music.