Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official G-Dragon Thread

As a crazy fangirl, I'm probably making this for myself more than anything...~

anyway..GD's new album should be coming out soon, I hope.

So far he's released 2 songs from it, an intro track called 'One Of A Kind' and another acoustic track called 'That XX' (그 XX) (XX used to censor a naaaaaaauuuughhty word~) yesterday, which already topped most charts in Korea after a few hours.

Listen, enjoy, await my fangirling when the album is released.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to double post (lol nobody even cares for the thread, but addictions/obsessions/fangirl moments must be dealt with) buuuutt the album tracklist is out along with the release date for the digital version + CD.
Yay for track 7 featuring Tablo, he has one of my favourite voices in YG.

09-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuniaDragon SagaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGhostX

Cyan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cyan Send a message via Yahoo to Cyan Send a message via Skype™ to Cyan
IGN: Dude - Cy4n
Class: FreeMason to_entertainer

I care for it (Thought i let you know). I like G-Dragon's stuff. He's stylish/talented dude for sure. Been listening to Big Bang quite a lot lately. I like more their hip hop oriented stuff better tho not so much the electronic stuff.

Anyways! I like the first single! ;]

09-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

I have a feeling I'll fall for Track #6 and the bonus one. G-dragon with Nell and Tablo. /faints.
Spoiler!

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

Last edited by Kiraii; 09-04-2012 at 08:29 PM.

09-04-2012   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

The album is available for pre-order on the YGeshop now. I wish ebay had a pre-order option loool.
I tried ordering BIGBANGS Alive from the YGeshop, and though it's pretty easy to get everything filled out, it wouldn't load the page to actually pay. The official YG ENT. ebay is awesome though /o/

Here's the look:

Also, '그 XX' has been available on itunes since sunday. bliep free ofc~
I think I listen to it a bit tooooo much :3

Spoiler!

/EDIT
SOOOOOOOO you CAN buy it on the ebay already. \o/ Wooooooooo

Last edited by Aimee; 09-07-2012 at 03:43 AM.

09-12-2012   #6 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

ohhhhhhhh GD what are you doing to me~

Some talks, some eye candy annnnddd a preview for track 5 on the album~

/edit

'LIGHT IT UP' (track 7 feat. Tablo & Dok2) preview.

/edit

'CRAYON' preview

Last edited by Aimee; 09-14-2012 at 03:39 AM.

09-15-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

I got the album. '그 XX' is my favourite so far. Then goes '결국' (track 3).
I suppose I'll be listening to this single for two weeks or so. /o/

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

09-16-2012   #8 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

There isn't a track on it that I dislike at all. A few of them -crayon included- took me a while to get into, but now I love them.

Can't wait for my physical copy so I can properly listen to the Bonus track with Tablo+Dok2

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, GD had his comeback stage at Inkigayo that aired today

ONE OF A KIND:

CRAYON:

AAAANNNDDD, the MV for Crayon came out today too And I have NO words that can express how much I freaking LOVE it /o/
super fangirl mode is ON.

/edit edit

YG uploaded the 1st mini album Countdown onto the BIGBANG Youtube page, inc. English subs. BECAUSE YG IS AWESOME \o/

Enjoy~

Last edited by Aimee; 09-18-2012 at 01:44 AM.

09-23-2012   #9 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

FFFFFRREEEAAAKKKIIINNNGGGG OUTTTT~~

G-Dragon performs “That XX” with Jung Sung Ha on ‘Inkigayo’!

afnsafkjnasksanf. no words.

also, yay Sungha Jung /o/

AAANNNDDDD his performance of Crayon~

Last edited by Aimee; 09-23-2012 at 08:28 AM.

09-25-2012   #10 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

UGH I LOVE HIS NEW ALBUM SO MUCH

especially the song 'Missing You'...the female vocals are nice