Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}
Default R.I.P Whitney Houston

As the title says...What a loss, I'm in shock

From an article about her death:

"LOS ANGELES – Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died, Fox News confirms. She was 48."

"The entertainer, whose incredible talent was discovered at an early age, was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. (6:55 p.m. ET) on February 11, 2012 at the Beverly Hilton despite resuscitation efforts, a police spokesman said."

Last edited by YenSai; 02-11-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Not a big fan of her, but I know she was a great diva. Plus she sang/was friends with the diva of the divas ;o;

Rest in peace...

02-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Definitely one of my favorite singers, ever. As soon as I found out the news, I've just been playing all her songs on repeat all day. I know my mom must be taking this pretty hard since she's been a fan of hers for a long time now.

My condolences to the family.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

02-11-2012   #4 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

^ My mom loved her songs as well..she was a great singer
It's sad to see that drug abuse has been killing off many famous people these past years.. I hope in a way it's not in vain and I hope people learn not to do drugs even though it's so sad and common now a days everyone has tried this or that type of drug..like it's trying a new dish of food of some sort. Really pisses me off when people try sounding cool cause they've tried drugs or act like its acceptable. Never do drugs idc if it's 'medicinal' or what ever they say, unless the doctor told you to use it it's not really for you to use, stop being stupid people, just stop..