Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2011   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2011   #42 (permalink)
(・ω・`)
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God, Voldemort's awkward laugh.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Ayumi; 07-21-2011 at 05:42 PM.

07-21-2011   #43 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Saw it last saturday in 3D. I loved the movie, wish it was longer so they could have showed more details they skipped over. I thought the 3D was a waste..Maybe it's just me but I only saw like 3 things that looked any different than 2D.

07-21-2011   #44 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
Saw it last saturday in 3D. I loved the movie, wish it was longer so they could have showed more details they skipped over. I thought the 3D was a waste..Maybe it's just me but I only saw like 3 things that looked any different than 2D.
Typical thought whenever I go see a 3D movie. Watched Thor in 3D and felt like I just wasted a couple extra bucks, myself.

Did you get to use those fancy Harry Potter 3D glasses? If you did, did you get to keep them? I know the theater by my town gave 'em away to the people who went to the double-feature.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-22-2011   #45 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
and the ironic thing is, he did not keep the elder wand either
He doesn't in the book either. As I recall, in the book he returns it to Dumbledore's grave and vows with Hermione and Ron to keep it a secret so that hopefully when Harry died a natural death the power of the wand would die as Harry would not have been killed. Though the movie changes that too.... q-q

@prison:
Spoiler!

07-22-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
He doesn't in the book either. As I recall, in the book he returns it to Dumbledore's grave and vows with Hermione and Ron to keep it a secret so that hopefully when Harry died a natural death the power of the wand would die as Harry would not have been killed. Though the movie changes that too.... q-q

@prison:
Spoiler!
Actually, he just left it in the headmaster's room and well, the next headmaster can't use it anyways. (Still kinda irresponsible.)

07-22-2011   #47 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 66
Guild: Noblesse

Spoiler!

07-22-2011   #48 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Actually, he just left it in the headmaster's room and well, the next headmaster can't use it anyways. (Still kinda irresponsible.)
I'm pretty sure he returned it to Dumbledore's tomb.

07-22-2011   #49 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

thats why it really defies the book too much

07-22-2011   #50 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

748 and 749 detail what Harry does with the wand. It's not exactly clear where he puts it, he merely states that he will put it "back where it came from." So it kind of is up in the air. However, I'm more likely to believe that he returned it to Dumbledore's grave.

07-23-2011   #51 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

This was the best movie evar ;_____;
Mcgonagall finally got her moments

So did Mrs.Weasley

Spoiler!

Now I'm depressed that the series is over D<

./rewatches all of them

07-23-2011   #52 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Prof McGonagall needs more scene in the last part.

I love when she yells out
Spoiler!
. She sounds sooooo convincing. *-*

07-23-2011   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
748 and 749 detail what Harry does with the wand. It's not exactly clear where he puts it, he merely states that he will put it "back where it came from." So it kind of is up in the air. However, I'm more likely to believe that he returned it to Dumbledore's grave.
He should have given it to malfoy lol.
He owes him a wand.
And harry should have been sent to jail for using unforgivable curses, he broke the law!

07-23-2011   #54 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
He should have given it to malfoy lol.
He owes him a wand.
And harry should have been sent to jail for using unforgivable curses, he broke the law!
In Wizarding history, it's been noted that Unforgivable Curses have been made legal twice. Once for Aurors to bring down Death Eaters when Voldemort was gaining power, and the second time when Voldemort was in control of the ministry, he made it legal to use Unforgivable Curses.

He owes Malfoy a wand? Neither his first wand (the Hawthorn wand) nor the Elder Wand accepted Draco as it's master after Harry disarmed him at Malfoy Manor. Yes he does, but I'm fairly certain Draco needs a new wand period. :x