LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pico is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Pico
IGN: Mewwz
Default Lost

Quote:
Lost is an American serial drama television series that follows the lives of plane crash survivors on a mysterious tropical island, after a commercial passenger jet flying between Sydney, Australia and Los Angeles, United States crashes somewhere in the South Pacific. Each episode typically features a primary storyline on the island as well as a secondary storyline from another point in a character's life.
Info obtained from Wiki.

So anyone in here a LOST fanatic or just enjoys the show?
I didn't discover the show until it was in its 3rd season. Caught up to date by watching it online from season one until the new episodes which aired on T.V.
The series is really entertaining and great. Has many twists and the story line so far is pretty good.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Clediko will become famous soon enough

How many seasons are there now? LOL. Yeah, I kinda gave up on it at the end of season 1. At the time, speculators were expecting a conclusion to the series because it was supposed to be a mini-series and nothing more. But then ABC became greedy and extended it to the end of time. Just like Prison Break.. where they got out prison and then.. it had nothing to do with a prison for some time.

Ah well, I guess some people have the patience. Yu-gi-oh to the power of a billion... seriously.

Tell me when they get off the island.. o_o;;

06-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I watched it here and there when it was on tv. Mum really loved it.

@Clediko, Lost is over for now. The last few episodes they aired were.. confusing ._.

Quote:
On May 7, 2007, ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson announced that Lost will end during the 2009–2010 season with a "highly anticipated and shocking finale."

In my mind that means even more confusing ._.

モノノ怪

06-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I gave up on it after Season 1... >_> I still have the Season 2 & 3 DVDs under the chaotic black hole called "under my bed".

06-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

I love Lost! I can definitely see how people lost(no pun intended >_>) their interest in it. It's been going in so many different directions it's hard to keep up with what's going on. XD

06-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

This is one of my favorite shows. Season 4 just ended and supposedly they should airing two more seasons. Not sure how they're going to keep going with this, but I'm sure they have something up their sleeves.

They had two alternative season finales along with the real one for Season 4, just in case the information was leaked before the last episode was aired.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

06-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

I was in love with Lost the first 2 seasons, now I just kinda watch whenever and hope that Sawyer doesn't die. D:

And Lost isn't the kind of show where you can causally watch so I really have no idea whats going on most of the time... I want to get the DVDs.

05-23-2010   #8 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

I guess no1 cares but i love it finally it has ended....lol necroing thread bc i can't find another post.

05-24-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

The music at the end... just... perfect. Magnificent story. I just can't believe it's finished...

05-24-2010   #10 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh i feel sad.

But i missed 80% of the series which I regret. England aired it at 5am so it would be the same as America.. i totally would have stayed up if i had watched this series.

I will watch it, I just missed ONE ep, then didn't catch up. bahbahbah

I waana seeeeee the last one >.<

05-24-2010   #11 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

the finale was great, loved all the people reuniting.

but then christian came and confused me

05-24-2010   #12 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

:'( I've been a bad fan this series. I never missed an ep until then. EVER D;

05-24-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
the finale was great, loved all the people reuniting.

but then christian came and confused me
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeXO
:'( I've been a bad fan this series. I never missed an ep until then. EVER D;
Don't look at the spoiler above :P
And Watch it online. (:

The show really plays heavily on character development which is what made the ending really great.

Last edited by Pico; 05-24-2010 at 10:02 AM.