Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold
Default Castlevania

Quote:
Set in gothic Transylvania, CASTLEVANIA is a Fantasy/Action Epic with a haunting love story surrounding the origins of the young dark prince, Dracula. Dracula has spent decades searching the world for the reincarnation of his beloved wife. He believes he has finally tracked her down in a simple gypsy girl named Aurica, but when a group of rogue knights, led by Simon Belmont, stumble upon Dracula's castle and come between Dracula and his true love, they awaken the monster within. CASTLEVANIA is based on the blockbuster videogame of the same name which was created by game giant Konami.

Directed by Sylvain White and produced by Steven Paul, Benedict Carver, Jeremy Bolt & WS Anderson
More @ Films: Crystal Sky Pictures

More @ Castlevania (2011)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

If there is no "WHAT IS MAN" line, I'd be majorly disappointed.

| Adventus |

11-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ValenR will become famous soon enough

Is there a real trailer for this ? Cause I can only find fake ones on YouTube <_<

11-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenR
Is there a real trailer for this ? Cause I can only find fake ones on YouTube <_<
Probably not. Do they even have a cast for it yet? Or a script? I suppose they have a script by now.

11-30-2009   #5 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Haha, Agreed.
I'm interested to see how this will turn out.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-30-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Considering picks for video game to movie choices, Castlevania is definitely more plausible than most. I can see it being good but I hope they don't try to both A. be loyal to the games and B. entice people who have never played the game.

When making genre adaptions, you need to go all or nothing. You either stay completely loyal to the series or stray completely away and do your own take on it. You don't stay in a middle ground unless you want to be as terribly terrible as Dragonball Evolution.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

11-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Haha, Agreed.
I'm interested to see how this will turn out.
Same here.
I hope this turns out well when it comes out.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

11-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

PinkPwnageFrenzy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to PinkPwnageFrenzy Send a message via MSN to PinkPwnageFrenzy
IGN: Bison
Level: HIS PSYCHO POWER KNOWS NO LIMITS!

Wow, a Castlevania movie? Would be funny if Simon gets lost. "Okay, I fought the boss, now I have to backtrack to...where again? ...crap"

11-30-2009   #9 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Ohhhhhh, this is exciting. I can't wait!

11-30-2009   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPwnageFrenzy
Wow, a Castlevania movie? Would be funny if Simon gets lost. "Okay, I fought the boss, now I have to backtrack to...where again? ...crap"
lol that should totally happen

11-30-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Nezu will become famous soon enoughNezu will become famous soon enough

Can't wait to hear about the cast...

NezukoChan - lvl 1xx - Permanently 2nd job Bunny

11-30-2009   #12 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Okay what is Simon doing with a katana... lol?

Looking forward to it, though.

12-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

well he need that katana
i can't imagine him whipping stuff to death, that would be so funny

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

12-13-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

PocketOfLove is on a distinguished road

I wonder which bosses he must face in the movie . Abaddon plx.

12-13-2009   #15 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
well he need that katana
i can't imagine him whipping stuff to death, that would be so funny
But a KATANA? In Europe? Screw that, give 'em a good lookin' dagger or axe or even a boomerang cross. Heck, even a good ol' long sword would be nice. Any thing but a friggin' katana. XD

I have nothing against them, but it's just so out of place for Simon. XD

12-13-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

PocketOfLove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
But a KATANA? In Europe? Screw that, give 'em a good lookin' dagger or axe or even a boomerang cross. Heck, even a good ol' long sword would be nice. Any thing but a friggin' katana. XD

I have nothing against them, but it's just so out of place for Simon. XD
That's totally true x_x..What's a katana doing in medieval Europe. A long sword would fit way better, but would probably be harder to carry around and use with that whip..

12-13-2009   #17 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Something like a Broadsword would be decent. I would like a greatsword, but that would be kinda.. too much to ask for somebody to wield that with ease. I hope he uses the whip a lot.

12-14-2009   #18 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

As someone who has played Castlevania since day one and still owns every single home version (I missed out purchasing the Haunted Castle arcade game by hours), I hope this gets cancelled or bombs horribly

12-16-2009   #19 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

I never really knew Castlevania much, and I never played that Simon story, but I hope this isn't really gory so I can see it. XD (Although I really want to watch Astro Boy too but I haven't watched it yet. =l)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Quoted for truth.

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!