Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-14-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Nezu will become famous soon enoughNezu will become famous soon enough
Default The Twilight Zone

Which is your favorite episode and why?

I just started re-watching them again and I'm partial to Nightmare at 20,000 Feet. Not because it's scary or anything but because how can you not love a cute face like this?

It's a gremlin. And that's William Shatner on the left by the way.

It's a wonderful Life is pretty disturbing but I saw the Johnny Bravo spoof of it first so that ruined it for me.

Here's the abridged versions of some who don't feel like watching the whole episode to get the gist of it.

2 Minute Twilight Zone

NezukoChan - lvl 1xx - Permanently 2nd job Bunny

Last edited by Nezu; 11-14-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i'm glad i got an addict outta you. xD i love twilight zone. we should totally marathon it.

i have a lot of episodes i really like. i guess i can say off the back the one i always remember is with the grandma and the phone that she gave little billy.

there are some really good ones i think you might like: like the obsolete man. and also the man with the library. the ones about space flight is always really itneresting too. like this one where a space ship crash lands and they see their own crashed spaceship. WOW i wanna see that one again right now because I forgot the details of it. but i remember the captain really lost it!

the space ones are the best though. there was one about adam and eve and another one about a space landing and a woman battles a ufo that lands in her house but it ends up being a US space ship as the twist ending. we were the invader xD.

11-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

"button, button" and "the monsters are due on maple street" will always have a place in my heart :-D

11-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

-had to google button button-

i didn't even KNOW there was an 80s twilight zone. holy crap! i need to go watch those!

11-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelian
i prefer movie, hate reading book, cant wait for twilight - new moon to release on screen

I can't find a counter. Am I in the twilight zone?

Re-read the first post at least. That is if you read it to begin with.

Anyways. Has anyone seen the Twilight Zone movie? Is it any good?

11-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i haven't seen the twilight zone movie. maybe i should see if i can find it online xD now i'm intrigued

11-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
"the monsters are due on maple street"
This is probably my favorite episode of the series. Deaths-Head Revisited and I am the Night, Color Me Black are a few other favorites. It's a shame there hasn't been anything recent which can compare.

11-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

wow nice choices. you seem to have a very high social conscience. i don't think you can go wrong with that.

11-18-2009   #9 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

there's a mini twilight zone marathon thing on scifi channel today until 2:30 EST. it's the creepy one where the woman's dead husband keeps calling from the after life. it freaking creeps me out!!

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-18-2009 at 08:10 AM.

11-18-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
there's a mini twilight zone marathon thing on scifi channel today until 2:30 EST. it's the creepy one where the woman's dead husband keeps calling from the after life. it freaking creeps me out!!
It runs til 4 now. I'm tempted to show up to work late because of this but Toby must be a good boy today.

11-18-2009   #11 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

who the FFFF is toby? is your name toby? anyway yeah i hope they show the one with the masks and they have to wear it until midnight or something. i want you to see it

11-18-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

So I can be disturbed too? They have the episode names on the schedule I bet. I can't believe you forgot about how you remind me of a babe...

David Bowie is gonna disown you now.

11-18-2009   #13 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

it was a random reference my mind wasn't leaning towards that zone... and besides i only seen that movie once. you must have a better memory than me xD i don't remember names

11-18-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

That's a surprise because I'm usually the one with the bad memory. The mask episode was pretty neat though I'm sure with the money from the inheritance they could get those faces fixed.

There's some comics and books of the Twilight Zone so maybe I'll check them out sometime.

11-18-2009   #15 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

in the 60s they had that kind of facial reconstruction surgery?

11-18-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

What's your favorite scene then? I still stand by the gremlin scene. Also the twist ending in To Serve Human was pretty neat. I have yet to see an episode that made me jump or freaked me out beyond reason though.

11-18-2009   #17 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

well as for discussion... i can think of a lot of discussions to be had about specific twilight zone episodes...

take for instance (gawd i wish i knew episode names) the one where the couple was driving and mysteriously ended up in a deserted town called "centerville". I think there are a lot of issues put up in that episode. What with the drunk driving but also the female and male dynamic. like how the male seems to believe that the situation would have been avoided had he not allowed his gf/wife to drive in the first place. when they were on the train he said "you did have some drinks didn't you?" almost at every turn he seems to be half accusing her and she gives in and to which he plays her protector.

@nezu - i doubt i ever jumped from an episode but i have felt creepy crawly a lot of times. you should see the one i mentioned earlier about the woman whose fiance phones from the grave. it's one of the saddest/creepiest to me. after seeing it again I think it's worse than the grandma calling little Billy one.

01-01-2010   #18 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

hey. i kept forgetting to come up here and say it

but new years day marathon of twilight zone. it started on new years eve but it's still going on into tomorrow as well. i've been watching it