Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-18-2008   #1 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road
Default Old School

Old School (2003)

A crazy comedy movie that has one of Will Ferrel's best moments ever captured on film. I can't really say much else except for the plot, as everything is mostly laughter and silly moments.

The Plot: Mitch is in a rut, his girlfriend has cheated on him so he needs to get away from her and does so by having his friends comfort him while he moves into a new house. Unfortunately, after signing his lease and paying 2 months rent on the place, the house is rezoned into a nearby campus property and thus he'll be forced to move out since it isn't a campus related place. To counter this, his friends convince students at the campus to join him in turning the place into a Fraternity to make it related to the school and to throw wild parties for the students. Meanwhile, the dean doesn't like this and tries to find ways to revoke its status as a fraternity while Mitch and his friends enjoy the place as a way to relive their college days.

A simplistic plot, but the movie is about the humor and Will Ferrel's genius acting of an idiot. The movie has those "what the hell" moments plenty and will have you laughing at why some things happen. I recommend you see this and enjoy it with friends, its a great movie for what is shoots for.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, loved it! It should be combined w/ SuperBad and Juno @_@;

06-18-2008   #3 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Yeah it should, I can only recall the "you took a shot to the jugular" as the moment that gave me the most laughs. That scene was just awesome and I couldn't breathe for a while from laughing too hard. I haven't seen Juno yet, so that's something I'll need to check out myself later.