Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold
Default Spore

Quote:
EA continues with its plans to turn major game franchises into film, as Variety reports Ice Age's Chris Wedge is directing a CG-animated film based on the Will Wright-created game Spore.

It's the sixth game-to-movie adaptation that EA has announced in about a year. "I'm always looking for unique worlds to go to in animation," said Wedge, who also directed 2005's CG film Robots. "From every perspective -- visually, thematically and comedically -- the world of Spore provides the potential to put something truly original on the screen."

EA is teaming up with Twentieth Century Fox on the film. Writers Greg Erb and Jason Oremland, who wrote the movies The Princess and the Frog for Disney and the Ben Stiller-starring The Return of King Doug, are writing the script for the Spore movie.

EA and Ice Age animation house Blue Sky Studios are producing the Spore film. EA Entertainment's Patrick Bradshaw and Maxis Studio VP Lucy Bradshaw are executive producers on the movie.
More @ Gamasutra - News - Report: Spore Movie Lands Ice Age Director

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Oh. I read about this on Gamespot. 20th Century Fox and the guy who directed Ice Age? Hmmm... I'm interested in its development, because this could end up being pretty good or really bad.

Also, I'm curious to see what creatures they'll put in the movie.