Ew... Ep 4 is soo.. idk, full of suspense D:
I mean.. I thought, "Nathan" gonna kill Milie
Sylar going to emerge from "Nathan" (which he did, at last)
Samuel gonna kill Lydia
Tracy gonna kill the Governor.
and so much more
I don't like it. =<
Can't wait for ep5 though.. the suspense.. continues~~
The REAL Sylar stuck in Matt's mind when Matt is 'sucking' Sylar out off his body..
"Nathan" is confuse but he still thought he is "Nathan".. IDK.. But that how it should be.. Coz if I'm not mistaken, Matt really did pulled Sylar off on the last season and locked him inside in his mind... So yeah.. But we'll see.. But I kinda tired of seeing Sylar as the Villian again.. for 3 freaking seasons. LET SOMEONE ELSE BE THE BAD GUY already!
i remember in a previous season where future sylar fights future peter but they only showed flashes of light behind a closed door. and last season's finale didnt show much either (iirc, they flew out of a window)
Aww men! Stupid Samuel gonna turn me poor Sylar to evil again ;-;
And who knew, that it was Rebecca who killed Annie o-o (fail ability btw)
And wow @ the kissing scene.. it is soooo romantic
And Peter is falling in love with Emma, no doubt!!
Tehehe.. Apparently Emma's ability is Enhanced Synesthesia.
I don't think that Samuel (stupid manipulative jerk) and Edgar knows who they are dealing with. Idiots. Sylar can wipe them off with just a flick of his finger if he returns to normal. lol
I'll just wait that days when Sylar back to evil and kill them all off (except Lydia)
And did you guys noticed the (fake)chemistry between Lydia and Sylar 8D
I hope they're together! yay! Though her Empathic ability might going to cause some problems. And Edgar is jealous of Sylar, how sweet.
Hmm... Jeremy's ability is same as Hiro's mom. Heal dead things. though Jeremy's is way powerful, The Life. He can grant you a life and take it away. WOW.
Still confuse bout Emma's ability. I need to see her more. Yeap.
And lol @ Peter's scene where he suddenly been revived. I love his laugh 8D
LolWut now? Matt thought being drunk is one of the way to 'kill' Sylar off his mind.. Lol, that is so stupid, now looks who's the boss now. >=D
I miss Sylar so much. ;-;
Owh Nathan/Sylar got Mr. Samuel pissed. ahahaha
Poor Jeremy, he was dragged to dead. Ouch. The first time I saw Tracy cried over some stranger. :/
She is real nice. So sad. Urgh Samuel trying to recruit her to their freak family. x.x
I hope she will ignore the invitation. PLEASEEE
And I seriously laughed at Claire's scene. She was impaled and doesn't feel any pain AT ALL and still have time to attack back. LOOOOL
Stupid Rebecca that b*tch.
"A little help please? *while hanging half midair*"
Expect Mohinder coming back to the show 8D
DID SAMUEL JUST CONVINCED HIRO TO 'HELP' SYLAR TO KILL CHARLIE!?
To all Glee fans. Jayma Mays going back to Heroes and play her dead character again!! As Charlie!! ^O^
* This will be about Charlie, because she worked in a bar in western Texas in Season One. It will focus on it in more detail and maybe show a new twist. It will be about Hiro too.
* This episode will be about Homecoming and will contain a surprise twist to do with Jackie Wilcox.
* Being the eighth episode of the season, this episode will be a "flashback" episode, almost mirroring Hiro's journey in Six Months Ago. Hiro's plot will be the main focus of the episode, with the other characters shown during that specific point in time (thus why Claire is back in her Union Wells cheerleader uniform again, and the return of Jackie).
* Hiro will somehow fake Charlie's death and bring her to the present time. They will die together.
* We will learn that Sylar was manipulated by Samuel in the past.
* Hiro will attempt to confront Sylar in the past (since he is now familiar with Sylar's face). Samuel will prevent Hiro from intervening. Samuel will introduce Hiro to Arnold (Link)
* Samuel will talk to Hiro in the Burnt Toast Diner.
* Bennet will investigate Charlie, having been on Sylar's list, and still being a Company agent.