Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Smile Alice in Wonderland

Movie Info:
In this extension to Lewis Carroll's original stories; Alice Kingsley, now 19, attends a party at a Victorian estate shortly after the death of her beloved father. The party, unbeknownst to Alice, is an engagement party planned by her mother and sister. Just as the arrogant and dull lord Hamish Ascot proposes to Alice under a gazebo and under the eyes of hundreds of snooty society-types, Alice spots a white rabbit wearing a waistcoat and pocket watch. In shock and confusion, she runs off into a maze and follows the White Rabbit through it, only to later tumble down a rabbit hole into Underland (more commonly referred to as "Wonderland" by its inhabitants), a place she visited ten years before, yet doesn't remember. In Wonderland, she reunites with her childhood friends, including the Mad Hatter, who explains to Alice that they need her help in over-throwing the Red Queen; who has taken control of Wonderland from her sister, the White Queen. Alice is also told that she is the only one who can slay the Jabberwock, the dragon who terrorizes the inhabitants of Wonderland under the rule of the Red Queen. Alice then embarks assuming both large and small sizes on an adventure of self discovery and to save Wonderland and her Wonderland friends from both the Jabberwock and the Red Queen's reign of terror.

Starring: Mia Wasikowska, Matt Lucas, Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Stephen Fry, Crispin Glover, Alan Rickman, and Michael Sheen.

Release Date: March 05, 2010

Official Site: Alice in Wonderland | Disney

this movie looks really pretty *-* cant wait for it to come out

Random Videos on the Soundtrack

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Last edited by AnnabelleMarie; 02-15-2010 at 08:45 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it that every Tim Burton movie has Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter? =/

But I can't wait 'till it comes out. Looks amazing.

07-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

i hope this doesn't turn out to be super emofied

07-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

I saw the poster and just wanted to see it. I hope Tim Burton does an excellent job. And I understand what Orphan means as well, but I have high hopes.

07-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

"Alice returns to Wonderland"? So will this follow Through the Looking Glass, a rewrite of the original Alice in Wonderland, or an entirely new plot all together?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

07-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
i hope this doesn't turn out to be super emofied
Johnny Depp, c'mon, of course it'll be 'emofied'. I think I will skip this one, unless persuaded otherwise by friends.

07-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

^ Well, the Cheshire Cat is cuter than normal so that's enough reason for me~

07-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Yay it's in IMAX 3D!

I'm excited already~

07-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

The fact that Tim Burton is directing it makes me want to watch it. He's a very creative Director, and Johnny Depp's an awesome actor. This is going to be fun to watch .

07-25-2009   #10 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Tim Burton's last few adaptations have been well below par. I've always liked the Alice in Wonderland story, but with this story using the Mad Hatter as a main character I'm not quite sure what to expect. The CG looks god awful so we can only hope it's polished a bit before final release. I doubt I'll be watching this in theaters.

07-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

The trailer looks okay. I'll probably watch it the day it comes out, i love Tim Burton <3

07-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

The movie looks great! Looking forward to its release.

07-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
Tim Burton's last few adaptations have been well below par. I've always liked the Alice in Wonderland story, but with this story using the Mad Hatter as a main character I'm not quite sure what to expect. The CG looks god awful so we can only hope it's polished a bit before final release. I doubt I'll be watching this in theaters.
Actually, it wouldnt be the first time something like this has been done. The Mad Hatter has his own graphic novel series Hatter M following the plot of Frank Beddors creative retelling of Alice in Wonderland from Alyss' point of view as if she actually was from wonderland.. Very creative story.

As for the 17 years later, yes, it seems to be a completely new installment as Through The Looking Glass, And What Alice Found There wasnt that long after Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Although, being that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are in it, it shows that it definitely has a higher emphasis on Through The Looking Glass... unless it's taking the same path as the fail disney movie and combining the 2 into one with the time-line completely screwed up

(sorry, i'm a total Alice hoar! XD)

07-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Hmm....if that's the case then I wonder who they got to play as the White Queen? Ooh ooh ooh, and I wanna see Alice kill the Jabberwocky with a vorpal blade~

07-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Hmm....if that's the case then I wonder who they got to play as the White Queen? Ooh ooh ooh, and I wanna see Alice kill the Jabberwocky with a vorpal blade~
I believe I read that they got Anne Hathaway to play the White Queen.

07-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

I wonder how that would turn out. I mean the White Queen got executed mid-story right? Would Disney show Anne Hathaway being beheaded?

07-26-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Anthrax is on a distinguished road

I've always loved the twisted mind of Tim Burton. Can't wait to go and see this in 3D.

07-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Yeah Anne Hathaway looks frickin hot as the White Queen. Like, seriously. I questioned myself.

I'm most worried about the combination of the two stories, too..I just hope it doesn't come out as some garbled mess leaving people who've read both stories thinking "ahh omg wtf."

07-26-2009   #19 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

I saw Johnny Depp, Reason enough for me to give it a watch when it comes out.

07-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Why does she shrink out of her dress. Then next scene she's wearing a shrunk dress. Lies, all lies! She's supposed to be naked!