07-26-2009   #21 (permalink)
Sin
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sin will become famous soon enoughSin will become famous soon enough
IGN: [Deadstar]/Sinister
Class: CT/T/Assassin
Level: 0+0-0x0
Guild: God Of War

When I seen the lovely Anne Hathaway...my pants got a good bit tighter...she is that drop dead stunning.
And I am Winter born

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-11-2009   #22 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

After re-watching the trailor... i noticed 2 things..
1: Disney... please oh please... dont pull another 1950's version of a mashup to high hell.
2: The 3d add at the end, "Go "Through the looking glass" in disney digital 3d... makes me think that this one will definately have more emphasis on Through The Looking Glass, And What Alice Found There with the exception that she DOES fall through the rabbit hole and drinks the "drink me" bottle which was ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND.

I'm not looking forward to this as i originally was, but meh, the lower my expectations, the higher my enjoyment will be if it does fail horribly

02-15-2010   #23 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

movie comes out soon!

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

02-15-2010   #24 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh I can't wait. Hopefully I'm going to see this with my film class

\o/

02-19-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

HennaIkimono will become famous soon enough

I love the Alice in Wonderland stories and this looks pretty good and the setting looks twisted like like in American Mackee's(forgot spelling) Alice. Just the setting thou because even thru Jabberwock was an enemy (you needed it eye for the Jabberwock eye staff), the Mad Hatter was most definatly not your fiend.

One version of the Alice stories I'd like to see would be a theatrical version of is American Macee's(forgot spelling) Alice.
Justice, Il 60458
Flat Lick, Ky 40935
Paint Lick Ky 40461
Flower Mound, Tx 75022
Cumming, Ga 30040
King of Prussia, Ga 19406

Last edited by HennaIkimono; 02-19-2010 at 01:38 PM.

02-21-2010   #26 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

I already have my tickets to go see it at the El Capitan theater. Weww, can't wait ;D

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

02-22-2010   #27 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennaIkimono
I love the Alice in Wonderland stories and this looks pretty good and the setting looks twisted like like in American Mackee's(forgot spelling) Alice. Just the setting thou because even thru Jabberwock was an enemy (you needed it eye for the Jabberwock eye staff), the Mad Hatter was most definatly not your fiend.

One version of the Alice stories I'd like to see would be a theatrical version of is American Macee's(forgot spelling) Alice.
It's American McGee. And yes, his Alice version is awesome~ Though I'm not getting my hopes up in seeing Alice killing the Jabberwocky with the vorpal blade~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

03-02-2010   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

kounelaki216 is on a distinguished road

i am super excited to check out this movie.. i'm going to get my tickets online before it gets sold out in my town.

03-04-2010   #29 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to see this tomorrow \o/ I hope it's goooood.

03-04-2010   #30 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I'm seeing it on Saturday or Sunday. I'm uber excited. \o/

03-05-2010   #31 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Alice's going to be premier in Malaysia on 11th of March. =<
Don't spoil pl0x. >_<

03-05-2010   #32 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

I saw the midnight showing, and for what it was, I thought it was fantastic. In my opinion, its definitely a movie to get a DVD copy whenever that comes out.

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

03-05-2010   #33 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Just saw it, I loved it (8 Worth the watch definately.

03-05-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

Krooow will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krooow Send a message via Yahoo to Krooow
IGN: Koja
Class: Saint
Level: 50

The movie's great, loved the effects specially at the end :P

03-05-2010   #35 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so it is worthwhile to see?

Going to see it tomorrow~ \o\

03-06-2010   #36 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
Okay, so it is worthwhile to see?

Going to see it tomorrow~ \o\
I'd say it's worthwhile to see. I really liked the way things were done, and the humour.

03-07-2010   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

Krooow will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krooow Send a message via Yahoo to Krooow
IGN: Koja
Class: Saint
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeXO
I'd say it's worthwhile to see. I really liked the way things were done, and the humour.
Yeah, I lol'd when the Knave of Hearts said,
Spoiler!

03-07-2010   #38 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Just watched this movie in 3D, and it was pretty awesome. A recommended watch from me, however I think it'd be more of an enjoyable movie for you if you're familiar with Tim Burton's movies and why this one is the way it is.

Spoiler!

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

03-07-2010   #39 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

i saw it on friday and it was good.. the people behind me were yapping and complaining throughout the movie. it was really annoying. Anyways.. I liked the tea party with the mad hatter and the hare. I wasn't really too thrilled with the caterpillar .. other than that the Cheshire cat was awesome.

03-07-2010   #40 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I liked the March Hare, he was really well done. I didn't really care for Absolum (or however it is spelled) though... :<

Spoiler!

Anne Hathaway did a good job as the White Queen as well.