ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Movies / TV Shows and Media (http://ggftw.com/forum/movies-tv-shows-media/)
-   -   Glee (http://ggftw.com/forum/movies-tv-shows-media/47628-glee.html)

Goldie 05-20-2009 01:03 AM

Glee

This show was actually very good. I just came across this show and just watched the first episode the premier was tonight (Already finished). Just flipping through my HD channels and I see this show on Fox and I was like Meh nothing else to watch and this show was pretty entertaining. Had quite a few good laughs and the singing was pretty good as well.

Kebin 05-28-2009 10:23 PM

I love this show :D
Excited for the upcoming episodes after summer

JoyDivision 05-29-2009 12:52 AM

Somehow, I got the impression that it was a ripoff of High Musical except with a little more mature people.

Kudaranai 05-29-2009 06:07 PM

I really enjoyed watching. HSM is more of a fan service.

Goldie 07-28-2009 11:17 PM

Season premiere is this fall, I can't wait :)

kuyaBaka 08-06-2009 08:17 AM

My friend's been wanting me to see the first episode, so I watched it on hulu. It was a lot better than I expected, lol. I had thought it was some kind of extended High School Musical, but it wasn't. There was more mature humor involved than the family-friendly HSM, and got me to laugh a few times. I'll be keeping an eye out for new episodes.

Theosis 08-06-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 926133)
I'll be keeping an eye out for new episodes.

Season starts September 9th. First episode was alright, not really my type of show, but I'll most likely watch it when I have nothing else to do.

Rydia 08-06-2009 06:29 PM

I love Lea Michele, so I have to watch this. :D Her version of "Whispering" from Spring Awakening is like one of my favorite songs.

kuyaBaka 08-06-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 926800)
I love Lea Michele, so I have to watch this. :D Her version of "Whispering" from Spring Awakening is like one of my favorite songs.

(Off-Topic): Our winterguard performed a show based on that 2 years ago, lol.

(On-Topic): September 9th? A day before my birthday, woo.

Rydia 08-07-2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 927126)
(Off-Topic): Our winterguard performed a show based on that 2 years ago, lol.

Lol, wow that is some pretty dark stuff for winterguard. D: Must have been neat though.

Kudaranai 09-10-2009 07:05 AM

Epi 2 is awesome. \o/ So many great oneliners. I love this show even more now. And the Lea's version Take A Bow is so awesome, I had to get it on itunes. Far better than original.

Those who missed it: Hulu - Glee: Showmance - Watch the full episode now.

\o/

iloovedoggies 09-10-2009 07:51 AM

hehe i think its pretty good :D
i really enjoyed the singing and dancing

it's just kinda weird how ep 1 was played sometime in may or something
and then ep 2 played.. well last night o__o

kuyaBaka 09-10-2009 08:09 AM

Watching the bonus clips that I got on Facebook kinda ruined it the first episode for me, but whatever.

"This banister was made by Ecuadorian kids."
I lol'd so hard.

Pathos 09-10-2009 01:31 PM

Well I watched the first episode of Glee and enjoyed it, but I missed the second episode yesterday... my U.S. History AP homework took me three hours to complete :/

I did manage to see one of the main characters sing "Take a Bow" by Rhianna near the end though, which was cool.

Rydia 09-10-2009 02:14 PM

It was cheesy and predictable but I love it anyway lol. I can't wait for the rest of the season. x) Especially excited for their version of Defying Gravity! :D

Queen 09-10-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 972681)
It was cheesy and predictable but I love it anyway lol. I can't wait for the rest of the season. x) Especially excited for their version of Defying Gravity! :D

Lol yes :3 I agree with the predictability but it's just got that... wit? (not a good word lols) that I really like. I'll be sure to add this to my list of things to watch, lols.

Defying Gravity... do want :py35: Can't wait!

Goldie 09-10-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudaranai (Post 972304)
Epi 2 is awesome. \o/ So many great oneliners. I love this show even more now. And the Lea's version Take A Bow is so awesome, I had to get it on itunes. Far better than original.

Those who missed it: Hulu - Glee: Showmance - Watch the full episode now.

\o/

Lea Michele's version of take a bow was better then the original IMO. It was spectacular D;

Tea 09-10-2009 10:09 PM

intersting series, i think ill continue watching :3

Kudaranai 09-11-2009 10:20 AM

I stopped watching Defying Gravity. It bored me, even though I'm a fan of Grey's.

also, previews

Rydia 09-11-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudaranai (Post 973827)
I stopped watching Defying Gravity. It bored me, even though I'm a fan of Grey's.

I mean Defying Gravity the song, not the show? Unless the song bored you? @_@ lol. I think Lea will do really well with it.

I saw it on the list of songs that are going to be on the CD. SPOILERS. D:

Spoiler!