Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2012   #1001 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

The spoilers in the previous post have made me so sad

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-01-2012   #1002 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

God help us all. (if this is true)

Glee Casts Lindsay Lohan - TVLine

Also 10ish more days till new episodes

04-01-2012   #1003 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

I just want Glee to end , please !

And I actually like Lindsay . . . Well the " old " Lindsay , the " new " one saddens me .

04-02-2012   #1004 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

No matter what anyone says, I'm Team Lindsay all the way. You can't put her in the same category as Paris Hilton or the Kardashians since she got her fame from working her ass off. And I'm the type that hates "I want old so and so back!" but I am all for old Lindsay back. Seriously. At least she got rid of that ugly blond hair, just needs to keep her nose clean from now on!

04-10-2012   #1005 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

I bet I can guess about how many people on here gasmed over the Blaine shower "scene" LOL.

Very nice to see Glee back since it's about the only real life TV show I will watch. (I blame aimee for getting me addicted!)

04-10-2012   #1006 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of disappointed how they handled Quinn post-car accident. Wasn't a big fan of Blaine's version of Fighter either. Now what I did enjoy was the Quinn and Artie duets, also the acting lessons were amazing. Would say more, but don't want to give too many spoilers to those who haven't seen it yet.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

04-12-2012   #1007 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all

I agree with the bit about how they handled Quinn's car accident. I was expecting more emotion and build-up following the event, but it seems like it was shoved aside. I'm excited for LiLo on Glee! She needs other stuff to keep her busy and keep her mind off of the snow

04-13-2012   #1008 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

lol'd

04-13-2012   #1009 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

The episode was okay for me. Felt kind of like a filler and Quinn's accident was just thrown into the story line as bits.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

04-22-2012   #1010 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
lol'd

That was beautiful.

05-08-2012   #1011 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

No response in 2 weeks?!

This weeks episode was good Random prom thanks to you know who lmao.

05-08-2012   #1012 (permalink)
Banned

maybeyou is on a distinguished road

la. I like this show and watch it every week. Can't wait for next episode.

05-15-2012   #1013 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I got goosebumps watching these episodes! Awesome ending episodes

05-15-2012   #1014 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

They were great. I liked the swap with all the characters, that part was hysterical. I knew they would win Nationals, so that part wasn't suspenseful. The most suspenseful part was waiting for Tibideaux and whether she would like Rachel or not. /stress

05-22-2012   #1015 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Season finale was very underwhelming and left much to be desired.

05-22-2012   #1016 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Hmmmm. So that's how it ends huh?

I just hope they keep to the plan of keeping the older characters in the next season

05-24-2012   #1017 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

I agree, with all of the tension building up to the graduation, I expected more. They tried to jam too many stories into one episode, if they wanted to do the whole "every senior's final thoughts" thing, they should have done a multi-episode thing with 2 seniors per episode at most...

06-07-2012   #1018 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

06-07-2012   #1019 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

So they're reeling us in with THAT now?!

06-07-2012   #1020 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
So they're reeling us in with THAT now?!
Not much of a reel in. If it weren't for the fact I like Glee, I definitely was not inspired to watch it at all.