Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-06-2012   #981 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Finally been able to watch it. Santana is so bad ass, I looooove her. Smooth Criminal was the best part.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-06-2012   #982 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Shipping Sebastian/Santana so hard...ironically the only het couple I've shipped in a LONG time and they both happen to be gay. Lulz.

Smooth Criminal was undoubtedly my favorite number in the episode and I guess Scream comes in as a close second (something about Harry Shum Jr. with guyliner -- umph).

02-06-2012   #983 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hellion will become famous soon enoughHellion will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hellion

watched the first episode and hated it

02-07-2012   #984 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

^ Explain yourself NAO!

Tonight's episode was awesome :3 Even though I didn't understand most of the songs (besides the basic spanish haha)

Ricky's sexy and he knows it~

02-07-2012   #985 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Yay Ricky Martin. Boo finn/kurt drama over the marriage. Blaine not here still *waits til he's done with broadway*. Omgz Sue having a baby, "WITH WHO'S ******?!" LOLOL.

02-08-2012   #986 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Tonight's episode was awesome :3 Even though I didn't understand most of the songs (besides the basic spanish haha)

Ricky's sexy and he knows it~
That is all. Lols.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

02-09-2012   #987 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

I found myself facepalming most of that ep. . . . Well just the start, PLEASE la cucaracha . ( And Will's accent and bad spanish )

But yeah " How is the girl with no ass supposed to choose between the juiced up wolf and the depressed vampire ? She's into both of them " and " Why are you so weird and serious ? Our periods don't come until the end of the month"

Mixed feelings but yeah, it was a good episode ~

02-09-2012   #988 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Well, it was supposed to make you facepalm, lol.

02-13-2012   #989 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Also preview from tomorrow's episode~

02-14-2012   #990 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Wat

Spoiler!

02-14-2012   #991 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Awesome songs in this episode~

And omggg my favorite B-52's song!

Some pretty awesome surprises, some not so much..., some kinda weird o-o

Spoiler!

Last edited by Mega; 02-14-2012 at 06:52 PM.

02-16-2012   #992 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Nobody cares about Tina's number? Meh...

GO JENNA/TINA! She's a bit underdog couple weeks ago and finally she's back with cute song with Mike Chang. <3

Kurt x Karofsky?

OMG. Biggest dilemma ever! I love Kurt x Blaine but the thought of Karofsky with Kurt is.. Tempting. ARGHHH

02-17-2012   #993 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Kelly Clarkson just but this up on her facebook page.

Exclusive premiere of Glee's "Stronger" cover.
http://www.kellyclarkson.com/us/news...nline-premiere

02-17-2012   #994 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
lol @ Rachel's dad's plan backfiring
That made me laugh. Overall, it was nice that focused on the past stories of love between each other.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

02-21-2012   #995 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Wow this was a powerful episode.

Spoiler!

I loved all the songs in this episode though

02-21-2012   #996 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

Spoiler!

02-21-2012   #997 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

NOOOOOO !

Spoiler!

Last edited by Pshfrk; 02-21-2012 at 09:57 PM.

02-21-2012   #998 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

For the love of God.

Let Jenna have her moment.

Enough of the gay bullying bullcrap.

Though..
Spoiler!

Is really surprising to me. Even though I predicted it, I'm still surprised. F.

02-22-2012   #999 (permalink)
Special
Games

This episode felt like a roller coaster. Up and down and up and down. :x

Pretty much summed up for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

Spoiler!

02-27-2012   #1000 (permalink)
Banned

fengzi597 is on a distinguished road

I love this show very much.I hope Quinn won't die.