Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2011   #921 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

The heck did you people expect? A Blaine humping Kurt on the bed scene? Maybe if this was on cable.

I loved the episode, it was heart-warming and cheesy (the good kind of cheesy!) and America was so fantabulous that I actually clapped at the end along with the audience.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2011   #922 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
The heck did you people expect? A Blaine humping Kurt on the bed scene? Maybe if this was on cable.
Lulz exactly-- if you want that you can go watch Qu*** as Folk. I'm glad they made the sex implied rather than full-blown-- this show is still PG-13 for crying out loud. The post-bed scene was adorable, though.

So my basic reactions to this episode:

- 'BEAR CUB' KAROFSKY. So excited to see him again and also so comfortable with himself.

- Sebastian you are one arrogant but friggin' attractive SOB.

- Drunk/disheveled Blaine is hot.

- Klaine domesticity is adorable.

- Omg Mike Chang's dad is so azn.

- LOVED the Warbler's 'Uptown Girls'

- No Sue, which I feel ambivalent about since I love her snark yet I hate her meddling with Glee club

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-10-2011   #923 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Lulz exactly-- if you want that you can go watch Qu*** as Folk. I'm glad they made the sex implied rather than full-blown-- this show is still PG-13 for crying out loud. The post-bed scene was adorable, though.
Then how did 90210, The O.C., One Tree Hill get away with it? They didn't have clothes on x_x;

11-10-2011   #924 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I'm not mad about the lack of naked Blaine, I'm disappointed in the pacing of this season. Everything seems to be so rushed. Where2watch new episode online? I missed it last week...

11-10-2011   #925 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Love it.

11-10-2011   #926 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I'm mad because there's not enough shirtless scene in it. duhhhhh

Makes me crave for Brothers and Sisters. You know, Kevin and Scott sex scenes. @_@
The car.. Dear Lord.

11-12-2011   #927 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
The car.. Dear Lord.
But Blaine wouldn't remember it since he's that intoxicated D=

Also, that Adele Mash Up is really popular. 3 million hits after 3 days?!

11-13-2011   #928 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

That is odd. I mean, normally I don't watch a video from Glee's vevo until after the episode airs in order not to get spoiled, but since I saw Adele's song, I decided to watch. (Why do they always post their songs up a few days early anyway ;_; Too temping)

Normally even their songs don't even exceed 100k AFTER the episode aired unless it's real popular like Teenage Dream.

But this mashup is so worth getting spoiled though, for real.

11-13-2011   #929 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Glee VEVO blocked my face off. -.-

Only able to listen the song.. Not the actual music video.

But to be honest.. I still prefer the original. D:
I mean.. Do I have to explain myself? Lol *pokes avatar and sigs*

11-13-2011   #930 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

This mashup...amazing. Nothing else to say.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

11-13-2011   #931 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all
IGN: Aemari
Class: Eve
Level: ughguhughghhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
But to be honest.. I still prefer the original. D:
I mean.. Do I have to explain myself? Lol *pokes avatar and sigs*
I agree.

Although I think both songs were sung pretty well... they probably would've been better off as two different songs. Glee's done better mashups.
Interesting to see everyone's opinion, though.

11-13-2011   #932 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

The mashup between Someone Like You and Rumor Has It is pretty much amazing.
I absolutely love it, totally highlights Santana's voice which I absolutely love. To be honest, though Mercedes does sing well, Im slightly sick of her getting a lot of the parts. When will my lovely Tina get a full solo? -sud-

Did anyone else think Tina looked adorable with that updo during the "Last Friday Night" scene?

Last edited by Kebin; 11-13-2011 at 10:37 AM.

11-13-2011   #933 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

asdsafafsd I love Santana.

/late for the last ep review, but I liked it. America was done so well, and I think the implications were enough, this is Glee afterall >.<

11-15-2011   #934 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée

Omgoshhhh..

I cried a bit.

11-15-2011   #935 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

this episode was a mixed bag.

Spoiler!

11-15-2011   #936 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Guild: Prisma

Spoiler!

11-16-2011   #937 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Santana had it coming though. And I don't think Finn said what he said just to hurt her. It was more like a friend being harsh just to snap you out of whatever mess you were in. Everything he said was true. Santana's being a ***** due to her self-loathing.

11-16-2011   #938 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I loved this episode :B
I dont know if it was actually good or if it was just because the past episodes have been so bad they made this one look good, but the more Santana the better.

I just really like her -shrug-

Spoiler!

11-16-2011   #939 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Those mash-ups? I loved it.

Yes, I said it could've gone better singing it separately *referring to Adele's*
But, they did well. :3

And Tina.. WOW. She looks oh so sexy with her straight hair and when she actually leading the mash-up. I was awed. I missed her voice.

That slap Santana gave? EPIC.
In a nutshell, I like the episode for this week.

What pisses me off is the fact that they keep on going with these ridiculous hiatuses. If you want to keep up with your viewers, make sure you have consistent airing time. Not skipping week, two weeks, a month. I don't know who to blame this but **** you. I'm tired of waiting after a climax. It's just gonna kill the suspense.

Last edited by 1stsim144; 11-16-2011 at 11:06 PM.

11-16-2011   #940 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

November sweeps and Thanksgiving.

It's a bit of annoyance since this year FOX happens to broadcast the world series and skip all original programs all together unlike previous years where sports bleed into Glee's airtime. ~_~