Originally Posted by Kudaranai
The heck did you people expect? A Blaine humping Kurt on the bed scene? Maybe if this was on cable.
Lulz exactly-- if you want that you can go watch Qu*** as Folk. I'm glad they made the sex implied rather than full-blown-- this show is still PG-13 for crying out loud. The post-bed scene was adorable, though.
So my basic reactions to this episode:
- 'BEAR CUB' KAROFSKY. So excited to see him again and also so comfortable with himself.
- Sebastian you are one arrogant but friggin' attractive SOB.
- Drunk/disheveled Blaine is hot.
- Klaine domesticity is adorable.
- Omg Mike Chang's dad is so azn.
- LOVED the Warbler's 'Uptown Girls'
- No Sue, which I feel ambivalent about since I love her snark yet I hate her meddling with Glee club