Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-07-2011   #901 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Finally watched it yesterday night since I've been lazy.

It's nice that this episode was mostly focused on Mike. Shows what else he can do.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-10-2011   #902 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

The "Fix You" song gave me goosebumps.

But wattt we gotta wait 3 weeks for new episodes? :<

10-11-2011   #903 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

You can thank baseball season for that.

:<

10-11-2011   #904 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute

Ughhh sports.

They need to stay on their own sports channels imo!

10-15-2011   #905 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
The "Fix You" song gave me goosebumps.
But wattt we gotta wait 3 weeks for new episodes? :<
I shed boss man tears during that song. So many chills and goosebumps.
Mercedes can also calm her tits. Getting tired of her female-dog-yness.

10-16-2011   #906 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Ughhh sports.

They need to stay on their own sports channels imo!
Well, it's better than last year when the baseball shows would just bleed into the Glee timeslot with no warning. I believe the Mercedes issue was rushed as well, they didn't flesh out her conflict well enough to justify the way she was acting the entire episode.

10-23-2011   #907 (permalink)
Mega
Games

'Glee': First look at Damian McGinty in his 'Glee Project' prize role - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

---

https://www.facebook.com/notes/glee/...50423955106789

Multi-Episode Arc Begins this December

GLEE Returns with All-New Episodes Tuesday, November 1, on FOX

Chord Overstreet will return to GLEE’s McKinley High as underdog Sam Evans for a multi-episode arc beginning this December on FOX.

“We love Chord and have always said that we wanted him back,” said Ryan Murphy, executive producer and co-creator of GLEE. “So here's an early Christmas present for all the Gleeks—Sam is coming back to McKinley, and just in time for sectionals!”

"I had the best time on GLEE and couldn't be more excited to be returning,” Overstreet added.

Overstreet’s character was introduced last season as a transfer student at McKinley, discovered by then-football captain Finn Hudson (Corey Monteith) while singing Poison’s “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” in the locker room. Later in the season, Sam revealed that his dad had lost his job, and that his family was living in a motel. In Season Three’s premiere, viewers learned that Sam and his family had moved out of state.

GLEE returns with all-new episodes beginning Tuesday, Nov. 1 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. In the “Pot O’ Gold” episode, new foreign exchange student Rory Flanagan (guest star Damian McGinty) enrolls at McKinley and crashes with Brittany S. Pierce (Heather Morris), who thinks he’s a leprechaun. Meanwhile, Mercedes (Amber Riley) attempts to recruit new members to join Shelby Corcoran’s (guest star Idina Menzel) newly formed glee club; and Sue’s congressional campaign heats up.

GLEE is produced by Ryan Murphy Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan are co-creators of the series. Murphy, Falchuk, Brennan and Dante Di Loreto serve as executive producers. Become a fan of GLEE on Facebook at www.facebook.com/glee. Follow the series on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gleeonfox and join the conversation at #Glee.

---

Something else~ (Dunno how to feel about it though :S )

JANE LYNCH: ‘STOOGES’ STARS BRING SLAP TO SLAPSTICK « Fox All Access

Last edited by Harlequin; 10-24-2011 at 04:45 PM.

10-27-2011   #908 (permalink)
Mega
Games

New Commercial for November Fox shows

10-27-2011   #909 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

So very excited. I really can't wait at all.

10-27-2011   #910 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Did Mercedes just through a loaf of bread at Mr. Schue? and YAY KURT'S DAD running for congress!

10-28-2011   #911 (permalink)
Mega
Games

lol bread.

And some other news!

Dot-Marie Jones explores her range on 'Glee' – USATODAY.com

10-28-2011   #912 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Oh yay, Chord is coming back.

I haven't really been paying attention to Glee lately though. Can't wait till it comes back.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

11-02-2011   #913 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Urm.. You know how I don't watch Glee Project crap?..

Yeah.. Watched the new episode today and I saw Damian McGinty. THE ****ING DAMIAN!!! O_O

He's my favorite singer in Celtic Thunder YEAAAAAAAAAAAARS before glee project exist. LOL
I love him in Celtic Thunder and and his song 'Young Love'.. <3

He gone fat in Glee. Ew. Lol.

11-02-2011   #914 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

*does not like Damian's hair being... poofy?*

*sighs* oh well didn't watch the episode, BUT I did see the scenes where Damian was in. Lol @ Kurt being jealous of Damian hitting the high notes.

11-02-2011   #915 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

And
Spoiler!

11-04-2011   #916 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

D:< *semi-pissed*

Spoiler!

11-06-2011   #917 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Does not compute! /explodes

11-08-2011   #918 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Spoiler!

11-08-2011   #919 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I don't like the direction this new season is going. The situation with Mercedes and them seems so rushed and I actually feel bad for that redhead girl after those other girls joined the club. /Sigh

11-10-2011   #920 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

As much as Glee starting to get disappointing.. I have to say.. Their duets is getting impressive. I mean.. Santana x Rachel.. EARGASM. HELLO!?!?!

And urm.. Was Blaine ever this gay..? I think that they made him.. More and MORE gayer..

I want Sebastian.. On my bed. @_@
MOTHER OF CHRIST.

Last edited by 1stsim144; 11-10-2011 at 12:53 AM. Reason: needed to bold it.