Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-20-2011   #781 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

An okay episode for me but I felt like it was a filler/bring-up-to-date of old competitions.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-20-2011   #782 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Alright, here comes a rant about Glee.

I'll begin by saying I don't hate the show, in fact, I never will touch it or watch it, so I really have no opinion about it in any matter.
HOWEVER, I do have an opinion about one of the actors.
I reside in Santa Ana, California, and I go to OCHSA, if any of you know what school that is. I go there because of the excellent philosophical atmosphere they have - the idea of accepting for who they are, for their talents, for their looks, and the idea of promoting art over academics and recognizing the importance of it.
The school needs testing to get in - you test into a certain conservatory, such as Music and Theater, Visual Arts, Production and Design, Creative Writing (which I am in) and many more. We usually get a decent amount of applications each year - true applications with people actually enjoying the arts they are applying for.
There are quite some famous people that graduated from this school, one of them being Matthew Morrison. Now, I don't know who he plays in the show, but all I know is that its big enough so that when he comes to visit my school, there is a crowd of screaming fangirls and parading people.

And now, our school gets over one thousand applicants.
And why? Because Morrison came here.
Year after year, I am seeing the decline of appreciation for the arts - people either come here because their friends are here, and now, Morrison? I've asked people, I know.

/end rant.

04-21-2011   #783 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

I love the song Turning Tables.

I agree with Mirae though, it just seems this episode is a filler to bring us up to date after the break, but even so, I still enjoyed it. :] I didn't get to see the preview for next week, but I'm guessing it'll be awesome <3

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

04-21-2011   #784 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

To be honest I have a bad feeling about the next episode seeing Blaine's next few songs D=

*hopes premonitions are wrong*

04-22-2011   #785 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

*Spoiler song I guess?*

It's good, but could have been better o_o.

04-22-2011   #786 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Phattie is a jewel in the roughPhattie is a jewel in the roughPhattie is a jewel in the roughPhattie is a jewel in the rough
IGN: GreenTurtle
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: Lvl:356 TmLvl:363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
*Spoiler song I guess?*

It's good, but could have been better o_o.
i think its good i wonder where you found it or if you made it :O above to yuki i also like turning tables, now to think of it whenever gwenyth paltrow is on glee all the songs she sings i end up listening to over and over again i like them

04-22-2011   #787 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

The episode was a flop for me, personally. I didn't really care much for the songs, and it was almost irrelevant to the plot itself. I can't say I'm too excited to see next week's, either. I'm not a big fan of the cover--

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

04-26-2011   #788 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Spoiler!

04-26-2011   #789 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

I feel like they did too much extra stuff when they didn't have to.
Spoiler!

And that's it for me.

04-27-2011   #790 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Two things:

1) Karfosky
2) Kurt and his hipster checkered button-up and black skinnies in 'Born This Way'

that is all

these swimming gays ruined my life

04-27-2011   #791 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I wish Glee can do a 90-minutes episode every week.

04-27-2011   #792 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty interesting theme but I felt like it was too many issues on everyone shoved into one episode (or quickly said than ignored).

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

04-28-2011   #793 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I just had to find time to get on here.

Glee Born This Way. Just blow me away. In the pants!
All for one reason. Tina's line suddenly grows.. And she sings. LOL
kbai.

Tina forever!

Sidenote: QuinnxRachel duet. One in a billion. (Aren't they're bestfriend in real life though?)

05-01-2011   #794 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

The Rumors preview...

Ugh so confusing! All this speculated "cheating" and whatnot for the couples. And Sue dressing up as David Bowie? Idk who that is lol.

Spoiler!

Last edited by kmelfina; 05-01-2011 at 05:09 PM.

05-01-2011   #795 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Spoiler!
We all know better than to trust idiot comments on YT ;3

05-02-2011   #796 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
We all know better than to trust idiot comments on YT ;3
I'm still interested how the truth will be played out throughout the misinterpretation. Despite those who hope for a Sam x Kurt lol xD

05-03-2011   #797 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Spoiler!

Last edited by kmelfina; 05-03-2011 at 06:27 PM.

05-03-2011   #798 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all
IGN: Aemari
Class: Eve
Level: ughguhughghhh

He's just furniture.

No offense.

05-03-2011   #799 (permalink)
Special
Games

That talkshow was w-e-i-r-d. I was like "Is this some random commercial or part of the show?"

Helping Sam was touching. However, the overall episode didn't make it for me. It felt like another "Sue tries to ruin Glee and Glee comes up with theme about it" kind of scenario filler.

05-07-2011   #800 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan